AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beauty idols?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auri Amos

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 12, 2015
Twitter Username
@auri_amos
Tumblr Username
auri-amos
MFC Username
Auri_Amos
Hey everyone, hope yall are great. Today I got in a discussion with my partner about who is our ideal beauty. I love old school glamour like dita von tease or Elizabeth Taylor while he prefers more modern beauty like Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson. What do you guys like more? In addition do you think this plays in with the way you present yourself on cam?

I always think of Angelina Jolie as old school glamour!

I like glamour and sophistication...Dita and Ms Taylor are gorgeous. Jessica Lange, at 66, is one of the sexiest women ever. I hope I still have it at her age (only a few years difference!)

I hate trashy...there are some beautiful young "celebrities" who lose all sex appeal and beauty through bad attitude and no idea of time and place.

My mother was a ballerina and still has such grace and poise that heads turn when she enters a room.

Having said all that, I fancy the socks off Karen Gillan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.