AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2023
Dear @punker barbie , On April 11, 2023, my modeling account KatnissBel was permanently banned, the reason for which was voiced by the Chaturbate website "Recently we were alerted you may be using a racial slur and other abusive words to abuse members of the Chaturbate community." I have been working on this site for a long time and am well acquainted with the rules. I begged technical support to provide some evidence, as I was confident in myself. But alas, I never received an answer. I am ready to repent of anything and be even more polite and careful in my work. The main thing is to get my account back. I have worked very hard on it for a very long time. For rating and subscriptions. I beg you to consider my request. Thank you in advance. With all due respect Katniss

Status
Not open for further replies.