AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Been trying to verify

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Hello. My username on cb is deepest_love. I have been trying to verify last year as well as now but unsucessfully. I wish anyone could give me any clue why is my country the problem, or the place I live in, the bank, whatever, and if there's anything else I can do to get verified. Thank you! @punker barbie

Hello. My username on cb is deepest_love. I have been trying to verify last year as well as now but unsucessfully. I wish anyone could give me any clue why is my country the problem, or the place I live in, the bank, whatever, and if there's anything else I can do to get verified. Thank you! @punker barbie
Unfortunately, we are not accepting new broadcaster signups from your region at this time. If you have questions, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.