AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Before I was a camgirl, I'd never have realized...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
... how many guys liked posting their dicks on the Internet.

Now your turn, complete the sentence. ;)

(Edit to add: here's the Member's version.)

... That dudes are capable of falling in love in 30 seconds.

I realize I'm disqualified from the primary statement, but.... :lol:
Before I was a camgirl, I'd never have realized... how many delusional guys there are that think fat guts and stubby cocks are something we actually want to see... :laughing-rolling:

BTW- Kudos to you girls for enduring...

SoTxBob said:
I realize I'm disqualified from the primary statement, but.... :lol:
Before I was a camgirl, I'd never have realized... how many delusional guys there are that think fat guts and stubby cocks are something we actually want to see... :laughing-rolling:

BTW- Kudos to you girls for enduring...
Here' you go: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7968

...how sweet some of the members can be. I get some absolute sweethearts in my room! Helps make my day brighter, definitely.

On the flip side... how persistent scammers can be. Yeesh. Thank you, ACF, for helping me know what bullets to dodge.

...how sexy my little tummy was.
How great is it to hear the parts of yourself, your most self-conscious about, are the bits others find sexy. (although I really could have done without the creepy "u have baby in u bb?" guy today. o_O Are we role playing? I already said 'No'. Lemme in on the game and I'll play, otherwise I'll just keep correcting you.)

That on camming types of sites (especially MFC in my case) I could meet people that I would actually consider true/real "friends". Some of whom I would confide in MORE then people in my real life, because they don't seem to judge me. It's not all about the sexual stuff :-D even though I DO in fact LOVE that side :dance:

that there are guys willing to jack off on cam and then eat their own jizz. YAY for protein!

that there's tons of fetishes out there

what "queef" meant

that there are Bible thumpers perving and tipping naked models while giving sermons about how unclean the models are, and how they must seek forgiveness and save themselves
holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

...that there was nothing wrong with me for being horny ALL the time. :shifty:

...that I could be more independent than everyone else I know that's my age (and some that are older). :dance:

...that I'm pretty good at money management and budgetting.

CammiStar said:
....that ATM meant something other than Automatic Teller Machine.

The first week I was on cam people were asking me "ATM?". I would reply "I think as long as a Visa or MC logo is on it you can use it!"

:woops:
I think I probably did the same thing. :lol: :woops:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Im gonna turn this a bit for the Premiums :lol:

Before I was a camgirl peruser i would have never realized..

The lengths some cheapo's would go to to attempt to "see bobs" for free

That literacy seems to be proportionately linked to membership status :mrgreen:

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.