AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Before I was a camgirl, I'd never have realized...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That it is much less about being a 'sex puppet' (I really thought that) and much more about showing personality and being entertaining.

That my boobs are smaller than I thought... :shock:

And how much money some people spend on cam girls!

The number of guys that think MFC is a dating site.

That there are so many horny bisexual girls like me! and ditto on the improved sex life and body confidence

That I am not nearly as kinky as previously thought.

After spending the majority of my life thinking that I'm a twisted, godless, slutty pervert, I started watching what other girls are willing to do, and I realize that I'm fucking boring.

Bedpost in ass? DO NOT WANT.

how little men know about female anatomy and sexuality (where the clit is, what a girl likes in a man, that "Harder BB" is not all that great, that yes, these really ARE b-cups!)

....that I could ever learn to fist myself. My vagina is shallow but with proper guidance it can stretch a considerable amount sideways when you get in deep enough and then as soon as you stop it goes back just as tight as before you started. :lol:

....that so many people think the vagina loses its shape if you play with it too much. :laughing-rolling:

blackxrose said:
....that I could ever learn to fist myself. My vagina is shallow but with proper guidance it can stretch a considerable amount sideways when you get in deep enough and then as soon as you stop it goes back just as tight as before you started.

....that so many people think the vagina loses its shape if you play with it too much. :laughing-rolling:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_fisting_bad and I'll just leave it at that.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Bocefish said:
blackxrose said:
....that I could ever learn to fist myself. My vagina is shallow but with proper guidance it can stretch a considerable amount sideways when you get in deep enough and then as soon as you stop it goes back just as tight as before you started.

I guess it's a good thing I don't charge 10 tokens to do it then. :)

(My two previous statements are unrelated by the way.)

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Bocefish said:
blackxrose said:

I believe, Rose's point is that many men have this false attitude that how big a girl's pussy lips are will let him know how much she plays, and that if a girl has bigger inner labia than outer labia she must be a major slut.

I know that playing with it too much will cause a small change, and extreme play on a large scale will cause bigger changes, but a girl's labia is not going to change proportions due to her play. Every shape a vagina can take is possible in a virgin.

I get guys who look at my labia and say "are you a virgin?" and won't believe me that I've been having sex for half a decade, and that I've been a camgirl for over two years. I get guys who look at my labia and say "damn, you must be tight". While I encourage this perception of my pussy, the truth is that no matter how tight or loose it might be that particular day (and it does tend to change for me based on time of month, what toys I've been using, and my how my sex life has been), it still looks the same on camera.

How many men feed off the drama between girls.

that i could get paid to put cheese slices on mah boobies! :D

what a hitachi was :lol:

that you really could feel a connection with someone on the internet (I have developed real friendships with some of the guys from mfc!)

The variety of shapes and sizes that men love!

That guys actually believe you would actually take a 'sugar daddy offer' by looking at a random,faceless screenname by some dude in free chat who claims to owns 7 weed stores in California.

Oh yeah, and that guys go on camsites to try to find dates and wives.

LiciousLily said:
That guys actually believe you would actually take a 'sugar daddy offer' by looking at a random,faceless screenname by some dude in free chat who claims to owns 7 weed stores in California.

Oh yeah, and that guys go on camsites to try to find dates and wives.

Or how about someone being a sugar daddy and you never have to meet them just be your cute self on cam!! :)

how sexy I can be XD

Never had a reason to be overly sexy till I started caming.

That I'm actually good looking. For the longest time I honestly believed I was ugly. Some days I still have a hard time with that but I have more self confidence than ever.

That working for myself isn't as easy as it looks.

How many men are into feet :?

How much grown men are afraid of spiders.

Reactions: SoTxBob
How much I prefer things older than I am... including music, novels, tv shows, comedians, and men :p

Reactions: camstory
LiLredhairedgrl said:
how many dudes WANT you to call their penus a tic tac dick.

:-D
Didn't do much for me. :lol:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jessi said:
That I'm actually good looking. For the longest time I honestly believed I was ugly. Some days I still have a hard time with that but I have more self confidence than ever.

That working for myself isn't as easy as it looks.

How many men are into feet :?

I felt the same for so long and camming was the push to get over it, I decided to throw myself in the deep end to get over insecurities

Preslye said:
That on camming types of sites (especially MFC in my case) I could meet people that I would actually consider true/real "friends". Some of whom I would confide in MORE then people in my real life, because they don't seem to judge me. It's not all about the sexual stuff :dance:
I'm sorry sorta jackin the thread, but you know i doesn't afraid of anything.

This is very nice to hear. I feel this, but it is also a strange dynamic for me and I sometimes question its validity. Hearing you say it, helps my believe it is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.