AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Before I watched camgirls, I'd never have realized...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sometimes the Internet connection to Bucharest is better than to Boston

That so many hot girls would be sweet to me

That so many guys think it's funny or cool to be a jerk

That with so many cam models it's possible to find one who thinks my dick is awesome. Just sayin'.

Reactions: SoTxBob
....that Jenga could be so awesome.

....that I would give a shit about a piece of paper hanging on a person's wall, when I've never personally met her.

...that chicks dressed in penguin outfits could be so hot.

....that I would develop a bit of a fetish for knee high socks.

...that it would lead to the only internet forum I visit on a nearly daily basis.

Chamaeleon said:
curvyredhead said:
That not enough women share my fetish for stuffed animals. :(
:eek: You mean you get off with Winnie the Pooh?!?
I have a number of teddies. :)

KarmelKiss said:
lordmagellan said:
...that it would lead to the only internet forum I visit on a nearly daily basis.
Yup!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm loving the replies! Keep 'em coming if you think of more.

... how many things could fit in a girl's vagina (or ass).

Bocefish said:
... how deceiving the cam can be in relation to height. Not that it really matters, but women under 5 foot tall can look just as hot as a 6' tall supermodel.
For real. I am 4'11" and every single time I meet another model they are always surprised by my height. Gooooooo cam tricks!

...that most camgirls don't feel comfortable blatantly lying for money.

As a corollary, some/many camgirls, when presented with a decent offer, will refuse money on the table if they aren't in the mood.

…that schlicking could be so boring to watch
…that teasing & cute lingerie is the most erotic thing ever
…how much I hate "BB", "honey", "sweetheart"…: I don't know why but English "pet names" sound demeaning to me, as if one is talking to a little girl rather than a woman
…how much "outside" people consider cam models as dumbasses and lowlifes
…that I should buy a Hitachi

Reactions: SoTxBob
That far too many girls think tapping/slapping their pussy is hot.
That I could watch a beautiful woman get naked and naughty and not be turned on in the slightest.

I hate a lot more music than I thought

eclipse76 said:
…that schlicking could be so boring to watch
…that teasing & cute lingerie is the most erotic thing ever
…how much I hate "BB", "honey", "sweetheart"…: I don't know why but English "pet names" sound demeaning to me, as if one is talking to a little girl rather than a woman
…how much "outside" people consider cam models as dumbasses and lowlifes
…that I should buy a Hitachi
Now I'm just curious. What is your nation of origin and what "pet names" do you people use?

I use pet names like titty sprinkles, slutternut, angel tits- but I'm just old fashioned.

not to be too sentimental because I have a reputation to uphold god damn it but when I first showed up in the cam girl world I never realized that the relationships and friendships and all that crap that would develop. Never realized there would be a cross country multinational meet up that would be take place when I first started just perving.

LacieLaPlante said:
Just_mark__ said:

I do it because it feels good :twocents-02cents:
word

...that sex emotes on an adult site could seem inappropriate.

...how there's a difference between a girl being pretty and being sexy.

And the following one pertains to a slightly modified version of the question. "Before I watched camgirls for a good while, I'd never realized..."

...that I could care more about getting a smile than something sexy from a tip.

Lotsa good responses here.

...I'd never have realized...the large amount of attention whores on MFC...and that's just on the member side!!! :lol:

Just_mark__ said:

...It is hot.

LOL.

I feel I should qualify this with "ok some people might not find it hot" but I don't want to.

It's fucking hot. Period. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.