AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner's questions- please help a girl out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
>>You chat in other models rooms?

I chat/tip in other models room's , yes. Same as any user/viewer does.

But at the moment I'm not really a model, I'm just streaming to a passworded CB room with only me in there, for testing purposes.
So I only have 33 followers, and will stream a anime girl when ive finished setting up..
I am verified to stream when I'm ready. But My R/L job (Game Dev) chews up a lot of time and doesn't leave me with much setup/play time.

Some models ban as soon as you enter the channel, some PM you a hello. Most treat you like other viewers.

>>Do you announce that you are a model?

No, unless I end up chatting with the model in a PM.
IMO mentioning you are a model in public chat would be advertising, so not something i'd like to do.

>>Yeah I am trying to make cam girl friends so that I can bounce Ideas. But I also not trying to step on toes or looks rude.

Maybe check out their room's for a reasonable period of time, to get a sense of their style / language / personality / etc
Then tip them 5/11/15 whatever their rate is for a PM, and ask them for a social media / email hook up in the PM, and cover what you had in mind.
When they are quiet.

Or perhaps this forum's is the best place for that, too.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Awesome! I can definitely see how after a while it can get overwhelming replying to everyone once you build up a fan/regular base.

I am trying not to stress to much however, I am confused. Cause it seems like most of the members who tip don't talk in chat where the one that don't tip chat. So I am struggling trying to figure out how to engage tippers more in conversation.

Cam world is a who new world so its a lot to learn at once lol
I too wonder how to do that some days. I’ve been ignoring the attention seeking non tippers. The king tippers usually get upset if I’m talking to non tippers rather than them.
i would try to ask more flirty questions and don’t be afraid to be a little demanding (but nice). Like if they ask for free stuff remind them of the menu or the goal, tease a bit and move on.

I too wonder how to do that some days. I’ve been ignoring the attention seeking non tippers. The king tippers usually get upset if I’m talking to non tippers rather than them.
i would try to ask more flirty questions and don’t be afraid to be a little demanding (but nice). Like if they ask for free stuff remind them of the menu or the goal, tease a bit and move on.
Yes I'm starting to learn that you have to be a little assertive because they will definitely try and see if they can get anything for free. Lol so yesterday when I was cam I just would tease and be cute about sending them to my tip menu.

Yes I am trying to make sure I engage with everyone in my room. but definitely making sure that I engage way more with those that are tipping.

I keep telling myself that this first couple of weeks will be my training weeks just like any job. Except you are training yourself. LOL

I chat/tip in other models room's , yes. Same as any user/viewer does.

But at the moment I'm not really a model, I'm just streaming to a passworded CB room with only me in there, for testing purposes.
So I only have 33 followers, and will stream a anime girl when ive finished setting up..
I am verified to stream when I'm ready. But My R/L job (Game Dev) chews up a lot of time and doesn't leave me with much setup/play time.

Some models ban as soon as you enter the channel, some PM you a hello. Most treat you like other viewers.

>>Do you announce that you are a model?

No, unless I end up chatting with the model in a PM.
IMO mentioning you are a model in public chat would be advertising, so not something i'd like to do.

>>Yeah I am trying to make cam girl friends so that I can bounce Ideas. But I also not trying to step on toes or looks rude.

Maybe check out their room's for a reasonable period of time, to get a sense of their style / language / personality / etc
Then tip them 5/11/15 whatever their rate is for a PM, and ask them for a social media / email hook up in the PM, and cover what you had in mind.
When they are quiet.

Or perhaps this forum's is the best place for that, too.

Yeah I created a premium account on MFC to start looking into rooms and kind of find girls around my vibe but I noticed that some models will kick or band you within 30 seconds of being in the room. So I kind of worried that I was doing something wrong even though I didn't say or do anything. So I stopped going into rooms but I also feel that's how you learn and everyone on here is encouraging it.

I am going to take your advice and tip for PMs next time I find a room that I vibe with! That is if I don't get kicked or banned lol

Yeah I created a premium account on MFC to start looking into rooms and kind of find girls around my vibe but I noticed that some models will kick or band you within 30 seconds of being in the room. So I kind of worried that I was doing something wrong even though I didn't say or do anything. So I stopped going into rooms but I also feel that's how you learn and everyone on here is encouraging it.

I am going to take your advice and tip for PMs next time I find a room that I vibe with! That is if I don't get kicked or banned lol

If you're just looking to check out different models' rooms to see how they do things, you really didn't need to create a premium account (Unless you planned on talking to them or tipping). You could just silently watch them as a guest.

If you're trying to make chitchat with a model, you don't necessarily have to do that via PM (It takes her attention away from her room if you're sending lots of PMs that she has to respond to). You can chat with her right there in the public chat, and tip her a little bit while there. If you want, you can also leave tip notes that are only visible to her (Other viewers won't see what's in your note)...if you're not comfortable talking out in the open. Or just take her private or true private, where you can talk with her one-on-one. Private shows don't always have to be of the model giving a sexual performance. It could be used for just talking one-on-one too.

My advice make models friends here and let models work while they on, anyway noone have time for pms need to focus on show :) I blocked models, beeing pretty popular ,moslty all girls enter in my room just to say guys im about to squirt come join me rolf .. or just sending pms to my tippers to invite them in their room, so models arent welcome,.
best way to watch models is as anonymous, pick few models popular that you like their style and try to learn all you can from them, ofc u can watch regular models too but why not to learn from the best, if they are on first page and famous means they do something good ..

I've read quite a few posts and its been brilliant to see how everyone is supporting one another. I'm currently on Stripchat and Bongacams. I can't join chaturbate at the moment because I have a vietnamese passport and there appears to be a blanket ban on us joining. I've tried contacting them but there's never a response.... I'm on both Bongacam and stripchat as willow balmain. I'm online consistently 5 days a week. I tried cam4 as well this week but found it next to useless.

I'm bought the Webcam, thought carefully about my background, and play some nice music. As well as making sure I'm active and not just laying there waiting for guys to visit me. I've gained nearly two and a half thousand followers in the month I've been broadcasting on Stripchat but still my income remains low. Most users seem happy to just watch and don't tip. I'm slowly attracting more users who seem willing to tip and many of them return daily but there isn't enough of them yet and some days I'm earning next to nothing. Is this about just keeping going and waiting it out? Any advice to the newbie?

Oh yeah, I don't use a toy yet but I'm getting one this week and I've avoided private shows as I just feel a little uncomfortable about doing them at the moment even though I get asked several times every time I'm performing. I've enclosed a picture and although there are plenty of amazing girls online and not bad looking I think :cat:

Hopefully I'll be verified soon and able to check out the other pages. All advice gratefully received. Thank you

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-22_09-17-46.jpg
    photo_2021-11-22_09-17-46.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 3
So Ive applied and recieved my EIN number for my LLC which is how I'll be doing my taxes. I'm going through the application process for Myfreecams and its asking for my social or tax ID number, is that where I put my EIN? or do I just put my social?

So Ive applied and recieved my EIN number for my LLC which is how I'll be doing my taxes. I'm going through the application process for Myfreecams and its asking for my social or tax ID number, is that where I put my EIN? or do I just put my social?
That's where you put your ein.

Hi everybody,

First of all I am so glad to have found this forum with all these gorgeous and sweet girls! I hope you don't mind my questions.
I am very new to camming. I've thought about it for a long time but never did it (was married, had a baby and was uncomfortable with my body for a while etc. etc.), and now that I'm newly single and could use some extra $$$ next to my part time bartending job I thought why the hell not? It seems like fun :)

So I signed up for MFC, got accepted and went online last night to kinda see what the drill is and how this stuff works, and I found myself a little overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do, so I'm hoping you girls can help me out!
A lot of guys started privately chatting to me, and most of them wanted Skype sessions to which I declined, I'm not doing Skype sessions, or at least not yet. So how do you get someone to go into private session with you? How do you politely discuss before hand what you do and don't do? And how far did you go when you started out? It made me a little nervous to have all these guys talking to me. I don't have any sextoys, and I'd love to hear some experiences because it seems so weird/different to suddenly play with myself in front of a cam. How do you set/find your boundaries?
Also, when I was chatting the mic kept going in between no volume/low volume, I can't seem to find what the problem is because I have a Mac with an automatic built in cam and mic so it should just work?
Sorry for all these super basic questions but I'd really love to hear your first time experiences, so that I can develop myself a little more in this webcamming world :)

Thanks so much! I look forward to your answers

Take your time to get comfortable with whatever site you work on, whether you multi-stream, or work on just one cam site. Just be yourself. Members/fans will respect you for you, and if u don't feel comfortable with doing something in any way, shape, or form, whatever it is, just politely say no. "I don't do that." "I'm not comfortable doing that/this." Respectful members will respect you and take you private. Give it time. I hope you're successful right away, but if not, give the webcam industry a minimum of 3-4 months, and if u can just work on the webcams and be successful, great. If you do what I do, work offline and work on the cams/Skype shows, do what you have to do to be successful, but be legal, legit, and decline what you don't want to do, no matter how much money somebody offers you to do something you don't want to do/violates the cam sites policies and procedures. Have fun, be confident, not arrogant, and say no to whatever you don't want to do, and you will enjoy the webcam world and all of it's perks/quirks.

I have a mac too, but I installed windows for broadcast use, IOS limited too much broadcasters
Does windows make a huge difference for camming? I am planning to get a new laptop soon and considering my options. I have a macbook air that is so old but it gets the job done. I like macbooks so wanna stick with that unless people recommend something else?

Does windows make a huge difference for camming? I am planning to get a new laptop soon and considering my options. I have a macbook air that is so old but it gets the job done. I like macbooks so wanna stick with that unless people recommend something else?
A lot of people say windows is better for camming, but I have friends that broadcast from macbooks using obs and dont have any issues. Most software you could want is available on both. It really just comes down to preference.

Some things to consider though, most streamers, whether camming or twitch use windows (as far as I know) so if you run into issues with settings it tends to be easier to find help with windows systems.

IMO The biggest benefit that windows systems have is also their biggest drawback, you have more spec options to choose from. So when your buying you need to know what you want to use it for to be able to know what kind of system you are looking for (like do you want more ram, and a smaller hard drive, or a higher end cpu and no dedicated graphics etc) as they all have trade offs to hit their price points (unless you are shopping high end in which case you just get everything but 99% of the time that's going to be the overkill option as you'll be paying for things you dont need).