AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner's questions- please help a girl out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everybody,

First of all I am so glad to have found this forum with all these gorgeous and sweet girls! I hope you don't mind my questions.
I am very new to camming. I've thought about it for a long time but never did it (was married, had a baby and was uncomfortable with my body for a while etc. etc.), and now that I'm newly single and could use some extra $$$ next to my part time bartending job I thought why the hell not? It seems like fun :)

So I signed up for MFC, got accepted and went online last night to kinda see what the drill is and how this stuff works, and I found myself a little overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do, so I'm hoping you girls can help me out!
A lot of guys started privately chatting to me, and most of them wanted Skype sessions to which I declined, I'm not doing Skype sessions, or at least not yet. So how do you get someone to go into private session with you? How do you politely discuss before hand what you do and don't do? And how far did you go when you started out? It made me a little nervous to have all these guys talking to me. I don't have any sextoys, and I'd love to hear some experiences because it seems so weird/different to suddenly play with myself in front of a cam. How do you set/find your boundaries?
Also, when I was chatting the mic kept going in between no volume/low volume, I can't seem to find what the problem is because I have a Mac with an automatic built in cam and mic so it should just work?
Sorry for all these super basic questions but I'd really love to hear your first time experiences, so that I can develop myself a little more in this webcamming world :)

Thanks so much! I look forward to your answers :)
Thanks guys! I did figure out that if I do Skype it will only be for tokens.
I also applied to get 'model status' but since the page said it can take a while before I get approved I thought I'd just start asking questions as I'm excit
Disclaimer: I understand that I'm not a model. I'm here to provide some relevant insight from a member's perspective.

First and foremost; Welcome to the ACF! It's nice to see new members joining our community.

As others have already suggested; it's a good idea to verify that you're a model here to acquire the official model status. I believe you need to provide a picture of yourself with a written note which states the name of the forum (AmberCutie Forums, or AmberCutie should be fine) in order to verify your identity. By gaining access to the model's only boards, you can learn a lot of the do's and don't of the camming industry. Our objective as a forum is to help models prosper. I personally wish you to have an enjoyable time on MFC - it's a very unique experience.

In regards to your questions about initiating shows (Groups, Privates, Skype);

It's the member's responsibility to send a request to enter a private/group show. It's customary for some nudity to occur during the duration of the show (on your part), but it's not mandatory. It's in the rules for you to inform the member within the first minute if you're going to do a non-nude show though, as private shows are quite expensive at 60tokens/minute (which costs between $5-6 for the member, per minute).

To establish some clear boundaries, you should consider making a good profile first. Good profiles shouldn't be like a questionnaire - it should be a way for members to get to know about you. It should include a set of rules and boundaries, a FAQ section which answers the commonly asked questions (which eventually becomes an annoyance, e.g. 'do u do skype an paypal bb?', 'r ur boobs real bb?', etc.), and a section for learning more about you. It may also act as a place for advertising miscellaneous sales, like videos/pic sets, and panties for example.

A general rule of thumb on determining whether a profile is 'good' would be to imagine if you stumbled across a profile that looked exactly like your own, that you'd find it enlightening and captivating. After all, it could be the difference between establishing a group of 'regulars' (loyal members who enjoy your company, therefore comes to your room frequently) or not.

Also, it's a good idea to discuss in private chat about the expectations - you don't want to initiate a private to be pressured into adhering to an absurd request (MFC manages to attract an abundance of strange people), and it's a good idea to have a token minimum for private chats (it's typically 300-400, but for a newer model like yourself, it may have to be slightly lower). Remember; It's not just a job, you're supposed to have fun too. Don't throw away your dignity for extra tokens - make sure you're comfortable with the requests before accepting them. It'll save you the regret later.

Do note that MFC does not endorse the use of Skype. It's disadvantageous for many reasons, so it's best to stick with private/group shows only. If you're reported to do adult-orientated transactions using Paypal (the reason why 'Skype and Paypal' is so frequently requested), the company would freeze your account and return the funds to the consumer. It's essentially giving away a free show. On the flipside, Skype shows could act as a nice raffle prize (the use of games is pretty common here on MFC) as it's more intimate than a private show, and the video feed provides greater clarity + is less likely to freeze up.

On the topic of cameras; It's suggested for models to invest in a good camera with strategic lighting. If you've got established a fan base, then you want to make sure that your members are enjoying the visual experience. The suggested cameras for purchase; Logitech 9000, or the Logitech C910. The importance of investing in a good camera and a few lamps is very high for anyone who wants to take camming seriously; the difference between the feed is phenomenal. The differences could be in pixellation, colour distortion, motion blur, speed of auto-focus, etc. It's a basic principle that members are more willing to join a room with a better quality feed.

Other semi-relevant stuff;

As mentioned above; don't forget the lamps! You want to be clearly visible; an adequately lit room is a more positive atmosphere than a dimly lit one. Do make sure that the lighting doesn't obscure the visual quality though - light saturation could lower the quality of the feed. Your walls and surfaces should non-light absorbent - for example, the use of dark curtains could sometimes counteract the effect of the lamps.

Don't forget a watermark! On the internet, it's not uncommon for your shows to be recorded and uploaded onto a tube site. It's unavoidable, so your objective should be to turn that to your advantage. There's a program called 'ManyCam' that could place a watermark on your feed, which acts as free advertising for yourself. Jessi's post here is a fine example of what to do; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1140&start=210#p127064. One thing you can't do is to claim copyrights on it, as you've agreed in your contract that all feeds, pictures, etc. of yourself are copyrighted by MyFreeCams.

Personality... there's so much to talk about here. Like most men, members think with their penis first, so it's important that you're visually appealing - that gets them through the door. Once that's achieved, you want to keep them in (and returning for more) with a highly desirable personality; it's the ultimate driving force of member retention.

Firstly, be positive! Having an upbeat, positive attitude, being open to new ideas, being appreciative of humour, etc. are all factored into one's personality. Members feel more relaxed and comfortable when you're positive as a model, so they're more likely to want to spend money on you. They come on MFC to immerse themselves into a fantasy, to socialize with models/members, and to escape reality. Being a Debbie-Downer is counterproductive (thus against self-interest) because it drives members away; they get enough shit in real life without an additional reminder.

Be yourself, not a duplicate of someone else. Why would a member tip an imitation of someone else? They want something that only you could offer, since that's what they're buying. They're spending money on you. Also, when I say 'be yourself', I actually mean 'be your best self' - it honestly helps you to stay motivated for camming. You want to be unique, desirable, and humourous - but you don't want to come across as an oddball. It may be wise to observe other model's successes/failures by creating a premium account and taking notes. Here's some examples of successful models with highly likable personalities; AmberCutie, JessiD, D0mino, MadisonLeigh, EvaLee, JoleneJolene, etc. (I apologize if I forget some of you, I'm recalling them off the top of my head). Additionally, the other benefits of creating a member account include; bringing about a new perspective, and an insight into the dynamics of MFC as a whole. You could earn yourself a regular from helping a newbie, too!

Be vocal; The use of text cannot convey the same level of intimacy and emotion as speech. Heck, some people would stay in your room just to hear your voice. The use of text should be reserved for private messages and topics.

Don't let yourself get dragged down; To be a successful model, you have to be strong. It's almost inevitable that you're going to encounter many of asswipes on MFC - it's just a place that attracts the worst people of the internet to join. The ages-old ideology regarding misogynistic views still surrounds the adult industry, unfortunately. You will encounter some bad experiences on the site, but there's good experiences to be had too. In the highly competitive world of MFC, it's sink or swim, so be the model who swims! If there's an obvious troll, you can choose to either ban him or to troll him back. To do neither is against your self-interest, as it hurts your room - trolls can elicit drama and damage morale very quickly, which drives away your customers. It's suggested for you to ban them asap, as the alternative requires neglecting your room (which isn't beneficial to you).

Games; If you're struggling to bring something new to the table, then the utilization of games could help entertain your customers. Or, at least, it could provide some entertainment for yourself. A comprehensive post by a fellow member here should have all the advice you would need on this; viewtopic.php?p=86360#p90477.

I think I've covered most aspects of MFC. There's always more, which you could more specifically ask assistance for. I hope this post doesn't bore you, I apologize for its length.
Good luck with your endeavors,
~ hornygods.

Thank you for getting this thread going love. I just decided recently that I want to give camming a try and I'm glad I caught this when I did or I feel it would have been hell going in the first time that uninformed. I realize I need to get better organized first. I do have some fears but not related to money, I don't expect to make a boat load as soon as I start. I want to do this because it looks fun and for some reason the thought of hundreds or even a few thousand guys and girls pleasuring themselves with me puts I nice big dirty smile on my face. I guess I have the normal fears, am I pretty enough, am I too chunky, am I too old being in my mid 30's. I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I'm pleased that my hubby is super supportive of me and my biggest cheerleader. Plus I think it turns him on thinking of me in front of a cam.

Disclaimer: I understand that I'm not a model. I'm here to provide some relevant insight from a member's perspective.

First and foremost; Welcome to the ACF! It's nice to see new members joining our community.

As others have already suggested; it's a good idea to verify that you're a model here to acquire the official model status. I believe you need to provide a picture of yourself with a written note which states the name of the forum (AmberCutie Forums, or AmberCutie should be fine) in order to verify your identity. By gaining access to the model's only boards, you can learn a lot of the do's and don't of the camming industry. Our objective as a forum is to help models prosper. I personally wish you to have an enjoyable time on MFC - it's a very unique experience.

In regards to your questions about initiating shows (Groups, Privates, Skype);

It's the member's responsibility to send a request to enter a private/group show. It's customary for some nudity to occur during the duration of the show (on your part), but it's not mandatory. It's in the rules for you to inform the member within the first minute if you're going to do a non-nude show though, as private shows are quite expensive at 60tokens/minute (which costs between $5-6 for the member, per minute).

To establish some clear boundaries, you should consider making a good profile first. Good profiles shouldn't be like a questionnaire - it should be a way for members to get to know about you. It should include a set of rules and boundaries, a FAQ section which answers the commonly asked questions (which eventually becomes an annoyance, e.g. 'do u do skype an paypal bb?', 'r ur boobs real bb?', etc.), and a section for learning more about you. It may also act as a place for advertising miscellaneous sales, like videos/pic sets, and panties for example.

A general rule of thumb on determining whether a profile is 'good' would be to imagine if you stumbled across a profile that looked exactly like your own, that you'd find it enlightening and captivating. After all, it could be the difference between establishing a group of 'regulars' (loyal members who enjoy your company, therefore comes to your room frequently) or not.

Also, it's a good idea to discuss in private chat about the expectations - you don't want to initiate a private to be pressured into adhering to an absurd request (MFC manages to attract an abundance of strange people), and it's a good idea to have a token minimum for private chats (it's typically 300-400, but for a newer model like yourself, it may have to be slightly lower). Remember; It's not just a job, you're supposed to have fun too. Don't throw away your dignity for extra tokens - make sure you're comfortable with the requests before accepting them. It'll save you the regret later.

Do note that MFC does not endorse the use of Skype. It's disadvantageous for many reasons, so it's best to stick with private/group shows only. If you're reported to do adult-orientated transactions using Paypal (the reason why 'Skype and Paypal' is so frequently requested), the company would freeze your account and return the funds to the consumer. It's essentially giving away a free show. On the flipside, Skype shows could act as a nice raffle prize (the use of games is pretty common here on MFC) as it's more intimate than a private show, and the video feed provides greater clarity + is less likely to freeze up.

On the topic of cameras; It's suggested for models to invest in a good camera with strategic lighting. If you've got established a fan base, then you want to make sure that your members are enjoying the visual experience. The suggested cameras for purchase; Logitech 9000, or the Logitech C910. The importance of investing in a good camera and a few lamps is very high for anyone who wants to take camming seriously; the difference between the feed is phenomenal. The differences could be in pixellation, colour distortion, motion blur, speed of auto-focus, etc. It's a basic principle that members are more willing to join a room with a better quality feed.

Other semi-relevant stuff;

As mentioned above; don't forget the lamps! You want to be clearly visible; an adequately lit room is a more positive atmosphere than a dimly lit one. Do make sure that the lighting doesn't obscure the visual quality though - light saturation could lower the quality of the feed. Your walls and surfaces should non-light absorbent - for example, the use of dark curtains could sometimes counteract the effect of the lamps.

Don't forget a watermark! On the internet, it's not uncommon for your shows to be recorded and uploaded onto a tube site. It's unavoidable, so your objective should be to turn that to your advantage. There's a program called 'ManyCam' that could place a watermark on your feed, which acts as free advertising for yourself. Jessi's post here is a fine example of what to do; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1140&start=210#p127064. One thing you can't do is to claim copyrights on it, as you've agreed in your contract that all feeds, pictures, etc. of yourself are copyrighted by MyFreeCams.

Personality... there's so much to talk about here. Like most men, members think with their penis first, so it's important that you're visually appealing - that gets them through the door. Once that's achieved, you want to keep them in (and returning for more) with a highly desirable personality; it's the ultimate driving force of member retention.

Firstly, be positive! Having an upbeat, positive attitude, being open to new ideas, being appreciative of humour, etc. are all factored into one's personality. Members feel more relaxed and comfortable when you're positive as a model, so they're more likely to want to spend money on you. They come on MFC to immerse themselves into a fantasy, to socialize with models/members, and to escape reality. Being a Debbie-Downer is counterproductive (thus against self-interest) because it drives members away; they get enough shit in real life without an additional reminder.

Be yourself, not a duplicate of someone else. Why would a member tip an imitation of someone else? They want something that only you could offer, since that's what they're buying. They're spending money on you. Also, when I say 'be yourself', I actually mean 'be your best self' - it honestly helps you to stay motivated for camming. You want to be unique, desirable, and humourous - but you don't want to come across as an oddball. It may be wise to observe other model's successes/failures by creating a premium account and taking notes. Here's some examples of successful models with highly likable personalities; AmberCutie, JessiD, D0mino, MadisonLeigh, EvaLee, JoleneJolene, etc. (I apologize if I forget some of you, I'm recalling them off the top of my head). Additionally, the other benefits of creating a member account include; bringing about a new perspective, and an insight into the dynamics of MFC as a whole. You could earn yourself a regular from helping a newbie, too!

Be vocal; The use of text cannot convey the same level of intimacy and emotion as speech. Heck, some people would stay in your room just to hear your voice. The use of text should be reserved for private messages and topics.

Don't let yourself get dragged down; To be a successful model, you have to be strong. It's almost inevitable that you're going to encounter many of asswipes on MFC - it's just a place that attracts the worst people of the internet to join. The ages-old ideology regarding misogynistic views still surrounds the adult industry, unfortunately. You will encounter some bad experiences on the site, but there's good experiences to be had too. In the highly competitive world of MFC, it's sink or swim, so be the model who swims! If there's an obvious troll, you can choose to either ban him or to troll him back. To do neither is against your self-interest, as it hurts your room - trolls can elicit drama and damage morale very quickly, which drives away your customers. It's suggested for you to ban them asap, as the alternative requires neglecting your room (which isn't beneficial to you).

Games; If you're struggling to bring something new to the table, then the utilization of games could help entertain your customers. Or, at least, it could provide some entertainment for yourself. A comprehensive post by a fellow member here should have all the advice you would need on this; viewtopic.php?p=86360#p90477.

I think I've covered most aspects of MFC. There's always more, which you could more specifically ask assistance for. I hope this post doesn't bore you, I apologize for its length.

Good luck with your endeavors,
~ hornygods.

Thank you!!!!!!!!! seriously the most helpful bit of info iv come across all day xx

Hi guys, im seeking some to make custom gif banners for CB. Can someone please point me in the right direction of someone you may know that makes these sort of things. Just looking for the typical ones you see in alot of the models rooms. Seems a little complicated and would love to have someone help me out for this one. Any replies are very much appreciated

I am trying to upload photos to my Cam Soda profile but it doesn't seem to work, anyone know how to do so?
Is the resolution too big?

I apologize for the long post I'm a pretty new model I would like to ask if I can and will be happy to answer me. When I'm online it's been 3-4 days now, no one gets involved with me or 2-3 guys come and do not even write hello. I do sometimes dancing naked breasts but no one has hound me anything. Only 2 days I had two boys I only have tokens. I'm crying today even crying I'm not ugly but something is not going to me do not do the right way my camckore is coming already up to 319 give me my advice please either here or at sugar87candy@gmail.com i will be you very good I'm starting to think maybe there's no job for me on the site because there are a lot of models out there or just do not see me or I'm inconspicuous for them or I do not meet standards

Freckles! *pinch* yous a cutie!
About your sound. I don't know my way around the built in mac cam software, but you should look for something that says "right sound" in your webcam settings (not MFC settings) to fix that on/off thing. What it's doing is silencing unless you speek which can be very annoying from the watcher side, especially if you listen to music. It can really ruin a tease dance when you stop talking and the sound disappears! :?
Looking forward to you getting model status! Bob had some good points though. Don't let yourself get sucked into pms while trying to be nice to everyone. If they aren't willing to say "hi bb" in public chat you honestly don't want them around.

this was so helpful I've been trying to figure out why the mic on my laptop cam always cuts out on me and I feel like this is my problem!! thank you so much :h:

Hey guys! So I have been wondering about pic sets. What is the average amount of photos you usually would add? What price would you set?

Hi everyone, firstly can I just say what a huge help this forum has been, I would be lost without it! So far I've only cammed a few times because everytime I log out and Google search my cam name, my show is posted on numerous other sites and it's making me feel really uneasy. I know this happens but I was wondering if any experienced models could confirm just 'how much' it happens? I know I can send requests to my camsite to have them taken down but it seems from first impression that this process would be never ending and take up a lot of time as I've only cammed a few times so I can only imagine what it would be like in years to come. Is there anything I should be doing to prevent it happening so much or is there no point?

Hi everyone, firstly can I just say what a huge help this forum has been, I would be lost without it! So far I've only cammed a few times because everytime I log out and Google search my cam name, my show is posted on numerous other sites and it's making me feel really uneasy. I know this happens but I was wondering if any experienced models could confirm just 'how much' it happens? I know I can send requests to my camsite to have them taken down but it seems from first impression that this process would be never ending and take up a lot of time as I've only cammed a few times so I can only imagine what it would be like in years to come. Is there anything I should be doing to prevent it happening so much or is there no point?
It happens a lot and there is not much you can do to prevent it. There are a few companies that will search out your content and send DMCAs for you. Ive never used one, so I cant recommend one but they do exist. Besides that though, I have found that by camming on SM vs MFC/CB I do not get capped nearly as often. Id assume the main reason for that is SM is based on doing private shows where MFC/CB encourage a more public aspect.
What you should do is decide for yourself how you feel long term with these videos being on the internet. Once its there, it is there forever and we have to be okay with that but your more than welcome to try and limit it. Models tend to fall into one of two categories, 1.Spend time searching not only your cam name but also super vague references of yourself and your show - things like.... cute brunette fucks dildo, big titty bitch takes massive cock.... then send DMCA's... go back and make sure the videos have actually been removed- Rinse and repeat. or 2. Tell your regs any vids they find of you to link back to your cam room/twitter in the comments, join porn hubs model payment program and try to use your capped shows to your advantage to help build your brand and name all while making a little extra cash.

Also not all sites will remove videos just because you send a DMCA. If you haven't read over this thread yet you may want to, as Im assuming that maybe the reason your worried about capped shows is bc your worried about being found? I was a lot more worried in the beginning as well, now Im pretty open about what I do and just say fuck it and use it to my advantage. Personally I think if this is a long term plan, its just something you have to come to terms with and kinda get over. Don't have to like it but it is one of the annoyances of the job.

Thanks
It happens a lot and there is not much you can do to prevent it. There are a few companies that will search out your content and send DMCAs for you. Ive never used one, so I cant recommend one but they do exist. Besides that though, I have found that by camming on SM vs MFC/CB I do not get capped nearly as often. Id assume the main reason for that is SM is based on doing private shows where MFC/CB encourage a more public aspect.
What you should do is decide for yourself how you feel long term with these videos being on the internet. Once its there, it is there forever and we have to be okay with that but your more than welcome to try and limit it. Models tend to fall into one of two categories, 1.Spend time searching not only your cam name but also super vague references of yourself and your show - things like.... cute brunette fucks dildo, big titty bitch takes massive cock.... then send DMCA's... go back and make sure the videos have actually been removed- Rinse and repeat. or 2. Tell your regs any vids they find of you to link back to your cam room/twitter in the comments, join porn hubs model payment program and try to use your capped shows to your advantage to help build your brand and name all while making a little extra cash.

Also not all sites will remove videos just because you send a DMCA. If you haven't read over this thread yet you may want to, as Im assuming that maybe the reason your worried about capped shows is bc your worried about being found? I was a lot more worried in the beginning as well, now Im pretty open about what I do and just say fuck it and use it to my advantage. Personally I think if this is a long term plan, its just something you have to come to terms with and kinda get over. Don't have to like it but it is one of the annoyances of the job.

Thanks so much for the detailed reply, much appreciated. I'm still reading through all the information on this forum and learning more and more as I go along. Although I was expecting to be recorded, I got a bit of a shock when it happened so quickly which made me worry a bit but I've noticed since my new model status has gone that it's definitely not happening as much so I'm just going to let it go. I think the time It would take hunting for content and trying to have it removed would probably be better spent on camming and trying to grow a fan base instead.

Thanks again

Reactions: ElaySmith
Hey guys! So I have been wondering about pic sets. What is the average amount of photos you usually would add? What price would you set?

This is one of those “how much is it worth to you” things. I will say I see a lot of models pricing photosets at 200tkns, that’s $10 for the model, ~$20 for the member. How many photos go in the set depends what the content is. Is it softcore? Lots of photos! Something more hardcore, less.

This is just my thought based on what i’ve seen. I’m a newb.

Reactions: AdoreApple
Hi all!

Does anyone have any advice for sites to read up on some of the different kinks/interests that I need to brush up on like JOI, SPH, etc? I'd love to read accounts of what types of things other models do. I'm great with teasing, masturbating, roleplaying, and subbing, but I'd love some pointers about some of the more toppy shows people do.

New Model...Help

I've been working on MFC for a few months and I'm not sure how to keep members in my room or really know what to do. I watch other models but I'm still not sure on how to do things to become a high priority model. How do you keep people in your room without having to penetrate or show anything?

I like to move/dance around some. It sounds weird, but feel like members will stay more if I'm not sitting still for too long. Honestly though, I don't think there is much rhyme or reason to how busy or slow it can be some nights. I try to keep a smile on my face, a positive attitude, and try not to stay static too long. Mostly, I would suggest being yourself as much as you can. Being genuine shines through.

Hi all!

Does anyone have any advice for sites to read up on some of the different kinks/interests that I need to brush up on like JOI, SPH, etc? I'd love to read accounts of what types of things other models do. I'm great with teasing, masturbating, roleplaying, and subbing, but I'd love some pointers about some of the more toppy shows people do.

Hmm, you could try some porn sites? Pornhub has their content separated by categories. That could give you some areas to explore, if you are comfortable with watching porn. Also, I imagine I learned a long time ago how to dirty talk by reading stories on literotica.com. They have many areas to choose from as well. I would say find what turns you on and explore. :)

Be yourself ! Don't try do be something that youre not ! Stay classy and funny , have good music play in the background and invest in your outfits and create look ! You need diversity! And most important be kind to everyone even your haters ;)

I can't seem to find this answer anywhere. Can I become a verified model here if I only use clipsites (IWC,C4S, etc)? I know there's a model only clips4sale thread but I'm not active on the camsites listed on the verification page (although I have accounts on them, I just prefer clipmaking).

I can't seem to find this answer anywhere. Can I become a verified model here if I only use clipsites (IWC,C4S, etc)? I know there's a model only clips4sale thread but I'm not active on the camsites listed on the verification page (although I have accounts on them, I just prefer clipmaking).
Heya there, sorry but as the verification post states you'd need to be active on one of the 4 major cam sites that qualify for model access here.

There is a ton of information and interaction in the public areas of this forum for people who are not active cam models, so I hope you find what you're looking for there.

Thanks

Thanks so much for the detailed reply, much appreciated. I'm still reading through all the information on this forum and learning more and more as I go along. Although I was expecting to be recorded, I got a bit of a shock when it happened so quickly which made me worry a bit but I've noticed since my new model status has gone that it's definitely not happening as much so I'm just going to let it go. I think the time It would take hunting for content and trying to have it removed would probably be better spent on camming and trying to grow a fan base instead.

Thanks again

Sigh, I hadn't gone through the trouble of looking my name up or anything and that was NOT a pleasant experience, to find clips of myself on there... lol. I understand what I got into and what I've chosen, but it's still a little jarring nonetheless.

posting to get verified but creating this profile shit has me so confused lol i wanna make mine nice like the other cam girls

Does anyone have any tips to lighten the strain on my voice?
I tend to talk a lot on stream and talking to myself for 3+ hours makes me tired and makes my throat hurt! D:

If I could offer any advice to a new model though;
Patience!
It takes a lot of time to build a following, having unattainable goals and comparing yourself to others is only going to bum you out.
Recognize your achievements! Celebrate the wins on the journey that you're on, where you're going to be in a year is going to be soooo different than where you are at the beginning.
Working a lot at the beginning will help you find your best traffic times, once you find your peak traffic; stay consistent and build up.

Bonus tip; have an emergency fund.
If something happens and you need time off or have a very slow few weeks, have a back up to help you through.
It'll take a lot of stress off your shoulders.

Happy camming! :D

Heya there, sorry but as the verification post states you'd need to be active on one of the 4 major cam sites that qualify for model access here.

There is a ton of information and interaction in the public areas of this forum for people who are not active cam models, so I hope you find what you're looking for there.
Hi Amber, was wondering if i should be doing anything in addition to posting and commenting in order to get in the Models only section..not too sure how it works or what metrics I have to meet before consideration.

Does anyone have any tips to lighten the strain on my voice?
I tend to talk a lot on stream and talking to myself for 3+ hours makes me tired and makes my throat hurt! D:

Vocal warm-ups! There are certain ones for actors and public speakers, but I personally only know ones for singers. There's probably how-to's on YouTube, there is for everything else. Also, make sure to drink lots of water, avoid sugary drinks and alcohol, and hot beverages especially with honey and lemon are your friend.

Vocal warm-ups! There are certain ones for actors and public speakers, but I personally only know ones for singers. There's probably how-to's on YouTube, there is for everything else. Also, make sure to drink lots of water, avoid sugary drinks and alcohol, and hot beverages especially with honey and lemon are your friend.
Thank you so much!! I'll look up some vocal exercises, it didn't even occur to me!
Sugar is my kryptonite, uuuuugh D: lololol

Reactions: SaffronBurke
One thing I have recently been doing. Not sure if this is old news to the more experienced models, but it is new to me.
I now keep a small Tupperware container with lube in it close by so I can quickly and covertly dab with a couple of fingers instead getting the getting the big lube bottle out every time.