AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a Cam Model Shows How Stupid You Are

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraftwerk!!!!!!

Also this is gonna sound totally weird, but I enjoy watching flight safety videos from the 80's. I'm a bit of an airplane nutter.

contributing....

Guess I'll make it a trilogy, and finish up with a hat trick...

Such a fun MVideo

And, a bunch of talent here!

Hat trick and a feather, - just cuz I found the hottest video! (Any with the R.Palmer girls was smokin')

Great fukin thread, BTW!!! :thumbleft:

No Bowie?!?!? Did I miss the Bowie???

Jeeebus....well, allow me......

Cripes! and no Joan Jett?!?!?!? Holy hell. What's wrong with you people?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like I gotta do everything around here ;)

I love the 80's. Please don't ever let this thread die!

Cripes! and no Joan Jett?!?!?!? Holy hell. What's wrong with you people?!?
Yes this was one of the many i thought of this morning before falling asleep. Here are a few of them, and a super cool Talking Heads live performance, that is worth the watch if even only for the energy & dance! (and, I too thought, "What's wrong with you people?" thinking of all the omissions thus far, but then it occurred to me, that in 83 I was 20 and for most of that decade, I would be spending all my time at parties doing coke, watching Scarface, doing coke, riding around in limos, doing coke, going to concerts, doing shrums & coke, or, hanging out in bars, slinging coke & doing coke, while this music looped in the background, and through our looped brains, that most of you had not even been born yet.)

And, there was one I thought of this morning that I could not believe was not my very first thought! And I deserve pages of :woops: for missing, (I eat lunch many a day at his feet for a few years, - well at the feet of his 12 foot bronze effigy, in Austin.) He deserves a post all to himself, so...

If not the best blues guitarist ever, can't convince me there's been better, and IMhO the coolest cat ever! The one & only,
Stevie Ray, fuckin' Vaughan!!!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
No Twisted Sister???

Status
Not open for further replies.