AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodie, I didn't miss all the fun.

714.gif

@52 kisses we're on page eight of your meltdown over a cam girl "dumping" you (lmfao, still can't get over that) where you claimed going into debt over this woman (but not really, but really), how you didn't harass her (well maybe you did, maybe you even stalked her), and it looks like you even brought in two accounts to debate with yourself about your evilness and wrong doings that weren't really your fault and now you're thinking a model is gonna hire a hitman on you.

so. the threat isn't in your words, it is in your actions. you're not stable enough to be on a cam site. :D as suggested before, log off and go to therapy.
You sound like maybe your the model in ? Because you know me real good.

EXACTLY! she didnt! he is way to obsessing her and cant take a no for answer and dont know when to back off when she blocked and rejected him! he is just creepy that he still keep tabs on her when he said he will leave her alone and he even said promise. pretty much a liar to me with his words.
Sound exactly word for word what you said to me on Twitter. Should I post it. You said you didn't have an account here. Who is the lier now. Maybe this is why you got banned to. Glad I didn't give you money for car.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Sound exactly word for word what you said to me on Twitter. Should I post it. You said you didn't have an account here. Who is the lier now. Maybe this is why you got banned to. Glad I didn't give you money for car.

Post it! Post it!!

again you are mistaken me as someone else. im not the person who you claim to talk to on twitter.

so i found op's new model because i put your username from here into the search bar on twitter because i have no life. the fucking gifts.

new desktop computer, dslr camera, pricey toys, webcam, and other pricey gifts. i estimate around $1500 from my price is right knowledge. all sent within a month.

i get wanting to spoil. but come on, brah. be financially responsible. you put yourself into bit of debt overspending on one model. don't repeat yourself. any situation you find yourself in OP is because you put yourself in there. giving cammodels these gifts won't make them be your friends. and you know that attention runs dry with you have to limit your spending.

so i found op's new model because i put your username from here into the search bar on twitter because i have no life. the fucking gifts.

new desktop computer, dslr camera, pricey toys, webcam, and other pricey gifts. i estimate around $1500 from my price is right knowledge. all sent within a month.

i get wanting to spoil. but come on, brah. be financially responsible. you put yourself into bit of debt overspending on one model. don't repeat yourself. any situation you find yourself in OP is because you put yourself in there. giving cammodels these gifts won't make them be your friends. and you know that attention runs dry with you have to limit your spending.
I did too. That is a sad, pathetic, lonely twitter account. And I don't mean that as an insult towards OP; I mean this sort of thing is really sad.

Too late to edit but dude. Seriously. There is a very thick line, not a thin line. Not a barely noticeable line. But a very clear line drawn between paid companionship and true friendship.

I have paid companions that I am cool with. Some I talk with more than others. Some I've visited in person. But it's understood and unspoken about the paid part. If that $ don't show, you don't get the services. That's the business. It ain't personal, it just is what it is. Real talk.

So this spoiling spree you're on and the fact that you clearly don't understand how the business works seems like more than just being a baller and throwing money away just because you can or in some kind of sugar thing. It seems obvious that you're using all of this money and showering to compensate for some void that you're trying to fill up.

The fake void being that you got banned from some cam models room. The real void being your real life. Ain't healthy and you're looking like you're going down that road of taking out retirement funds and back tattoos.

When you wake up, you can't say nobody tried to warn you. You can't blame the models you spoiled. You don't get another acf thread. You get to face that cold reality you're avoiding head on.

Status
Not open for further replies.