AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

TWITTER DRAMA!!!!

AND HE IS DELETING TWEETS!!!!

rpn59.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Okay I'm contacting her. You are off your rocker.
Good. If I was a model I would have this guy blocked preemptively. No amount of tokens or gifts is worth putting up with someone as obsessive and stalkerish as the OP. Especially in light of what happened to those Youtubers in Austin recently. I'm not suggesting that the OP is violent but there is a clear detachment from reality here that goes far beyond misreading a situation with a paid sex worker.

Just my opinion.

The whole thing has struck me as @52_kisses trying to buy his way back into Ruby Sparx's good graces. Wouldn't be surprised if he was just tipping Candi just to rub it in Ruby's face, based on the tweet that he deleted.

Maybe coincidence, but seems his tweets at Candi stopped before he started this thread.

The whole thing has struck me as @52_kisses trying to buy his way back into Ruby Sparx's good graces. Wouldn't be surprised if he was just tipping Candi just to rub it in Ruby's face, based on the tweet that he deleted.

Maybe coincidence, but seems his tweets at Candi stopped before he started this thread.

Nah, he just made a new protected Twitter account... A guy like this isn't going to be able to just stop.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Nah, he just made a new protected Twitter account... A guy like this isn't going to be able to just stop.

Interesting.

New theory. Now he is obsessed with Candi. Dragging Ruby into it with his deleted tweet was an attempt at vengeance he just couldn't resist, but after it got a little attention he realized it made him look like a complete tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tartan
Good. If I was a model I would have this guy blocked preemptively. No amount of tokens or gifts is worth putting up with someone as obsessive and stalkerish as the OP. Especially in light of what happened to those Youtubers in Austin recently. I'm not suggesting that the OP is violent but there is a clear detachment from reality here that goes far beyond misreading a situation with a paid sex worker.

Just my opinion.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Especially if he was buying things off her Amazon wishlist. I don't know if she used a po box in another city or her home address. I don't need to get into the privacy issues there with amazon because most of us know. Newer models tend to be a bit more naive on it.

If someone is this disconnected with reality of camsites and gets so unhinged when we be real, I cannot trust what he is going to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.