AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Berryxberry BANNED ACCOUNT [Chaturbate] 18299938 SEPT 24 NO RESPONSE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2021
Hi @punker barbie
I need your help, beg you.
My username is berryxberry, I want to work I LOVE the page and my users please help me. Got banned on September 24 since then haven't got a response, sent many emails but still no response. Please if there is something you can do I will do whatever you guys want. I need to work. Also haven't got my payment, I didn't break rules I swear you can ask my users. The page is accusing me for something I didn't do. Please check it with my users if you want, check the stream if. Can. I need your help. Beg you for it.

Hi @punker barbie
I need your help, beg you.
My username is berryxberry, I want to work I LOVE the page and my users please help me. Got banned on September 24 since then haven't got a response, sent many emails but still no response. Please if there is something you can do I will do whatever you guys want. I need to work. Also haven't got my payment, I didn't break rules I swear you can ask my users. The page is accusing me for something I didn't do. Please check it with my users if you want, check the stream if. Can. I need your help. Beg you for it.
Please @punker barbie @AmberCutie it's been more than 2weeks since the banned and NOT payment issue..

Ticket 18299938

Upvote 0
There is a rumor that each time you reply to a support ticket and enter a new response that that ticket goes to the back of the line. Given how long it takes for CB to normally answer then if you reply daily or every 2-3 days it is pretty much mean you won't ever get an answer.

Seeing that you did exactly that on your above post, I am guessing you keep asking on your ticket, and hence it keeps going to the back of the line.

Upvote 0
There is a rumor that each time you reply to a support ticket and enter a new response that that ticket goes to the back of the line. Given how long it takes for CB to normally answer then if you reply daily or every 2-3 days it is pretty much mean you won't ever get an answer.

Seeing that you did exactly that on your above post, I am guessing you keep asking on your ticket, and hence it keeps going to the back of the line.
I ask them in different mails. So it generates new tickets but NO RESPONSE. I have a ticket without answer since I made the account on September 21 and still no answer

Upvote 0
I ask them in different mails. So it generates new tickets but NO RESPONSE. I have a ticket without answer since I made the account on September 21 and still no answer
I would not count on their system being that dumb. You probably aren't the first person to have that idea. It is likely they treat a single email address as a unit and as such any new ticket from that email address resets all of the tickets to the back of the queue. It is almost certain they have an email blacklist that cheerfully gives out a new ticket number and immediately closes the ticket (probably tied to a permanent ban for something that they have undeniable evidence for and is something serious enough that no excuses are allowed--ie credit card fraud and probably a number of other similar things). All of these sorts of optimizations would be needed just to handle the junk from banned and annoyed.

Upvote 0
I would not count on their system being that dumb. You probably aren't the first person to have that idea. It is likely they treat a single email address as a unit and as such any new ticket from that email address resets all of the tickets to the back of the queue. It is almost certain they have an email blacklist that cheerfully gives out a new ticket number and immediately closes the ticket (probably tied to a permanent ban for something that they have undeniable evidence for and is something serious enough that no excuses are allowed--ie credit card fraud and probably a number of other similar things). All of these sorts of optimizations would be needed just to handle the junk from banned and annoyed.
I waited more than a week before send the new email, it's banned for no reason and didn't even reply the first email ever before the ban situation. THEY DID JUST NEVER RESPONSE @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.