AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Camera for Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
The model I Knight for knows I follow the Forum. She doesn't, though I keep encouraging her to do so.

She's asking me if I can ask ACF what other models consider the best camera to use for broadcasting.

She wants something dependable, versatile & good for VR.
I don't know if it matters but she only does StripChat.

Any suggestions are really appreciated. Thank you so much.

The model I Knight for knows I follow the Forum. She doesn't, though I keep encouraging her to do so.
She's asking me if I can ask ACF what other models consider the best camera to use for broadcasting.
She wants something dependable, versatile & good for VR.
I may be misunderstanding your question, but as far as I know, VR on SC can only be accessed by models using their approved brand of camera. Maybe @Charlie_SC can confirm that for us?

There may also be other steps that she must take to become a VR model on SC.

VR models use two different cameras. One for VR and one for regular 2D. What is even more important (IME as a user) if she *does* purchase a VR camera, is that she sets up both cameras and her room so that BOTH cameras show a good quality stream. So many of the VR rooms I go into have appalling low lighting which makes the VR stream very grainy. This is despite the 2D stream looking reasonably well lit.

I may be misunderstanding your question, but as far as I know, VR on SC can only be accessed by models using their approved brand of camera. Maybe @Charlie_SC can confirm that for us?

There may also be other steps that she must take to become a VR model on SC.

VR models use two different cameras. One for VR and one for regular 2D. What is even more important (IME as a user) if she *does* purchase a VR camera, is that she sets up both cameras and her room so that BOTH cameras show a good quality stream. So many of the VR rooms I go into have appalling low lighting which makes the VR stream very grainy. This is despite the 2D stream looking reasonably well lit.
Ozzie, thanks much for the info. I will pass it along. I know she hasn't done VR yet.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Ozzie, thanks much for the info. I will pass it along. I know she hasn't done VR yet.
Without the camera, she cannot do VR. ;)

Is she a studio model? She also needs to be aware that there is an extra regular cost aside from just the initial cost of the VR camera.

Without the camera, she cannot do VR. ;)

Is she a studio model? She also needs to be aware that there is an extra regular cost aside from just the initial cost of the VR camera.
No, she's not a studio model. She now knows she'll need a separate VR camera. She's also trying to learn what is a quality camera that is favored by models for 2D camming work.
I appreciate your efforts to assist.

Reactions: Ozzie_
No, she's not a studio model. She now knows she'll need a separate VR camera. She's also trying to learn what is a quality camera that is favored by models for 2D camming work.
I appreciate your efforts to assist.
DSLR i feel most use & good lighting, BRIO, C922 & variety of other good ones & others for lower cost too. Search this forum, believe this topic has been brought up a few times too

Reactions: Ich Bin and Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.