AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best country to cam - Where can you pay less/no taxes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who gets satisfaction out of seeing the banhammer?
Nope. I do depend on the individual situation. I view the banhammer as a final, definitive answer of sorts :) Ambiguity isn't my favorite thing.

queen is common gay terminology. maybe it was in reference to that?

Didn't know that. Anway, he's definitely not Italian, a dude and, most of all an idiot. Anyway, dude, if you are still reading, move to Dubai or Oman, be wild and gay there and see how it goes.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
As a millionaire that lives in Monaco (no income tax) I discovered that I can't actually escape US taxes unless I renounce US citizenship, I can only exclude around 100k. Also here in Monaco a can of coke is almost 7 USD and dinner at a restaurant is about 160 USD and a 1 bedroom apartment is about 4000 USD.

disclaimer: the underlined part is completely fictional :smirk:

I was about to say something to this effect. When I lived in both France and Germany the banks required a declaration from me that I'm not a US citizen. Because apparently, even if you don't live and work in the US you guys still have to pay taxes there in addition to paying taxes where you live. So that's double taxation unless you renounce your US citizenship. According to an American friend of mine who worked in the government, it is exceptionally difficult to do this, and if you do, then travelling back is hard because they will most likely reject your visa. This is all hearsay from my friend - I don't know how far this last bit is true.

But just to continue the interesting subject - what about Luxembourg? Or Estonia? Or other Eastern European countries?

Personally I don't care about the taxes - as a "freelancer" in Germany you pay 14% for health insurance and 16% for income tax but the whole reason I got into camming was not for the money per se, but what the money allows me to do - aka live in what I think is the most beautiful city, have a wonderful quality of life, work - life balance, freedom etc.

what about Luxembourg? Or Estonia? Or other Eastern European countries?
Probably too late now after the banhammer, and I can only assume that everything but Dubai, UAE or Oman would be a "pole Nord" when your present location is the middle of Italy. The quality of life for a gay queen cam model there would be another discussion entirely.

Inter-European taxation varies a bit, as does the ability to hold a dual citizenship. I had a US colleague who in the 1990s married a guy and got a permanent visa here, but because she was not allowed to hold a dual citizenship she held on to her US passport for sentimental reasons. She has paid US tax ever since.

But however you look at it, this is more or less the same discussion as "Giving cam sites a cut of my earnings is unfair!!". You can bitch and moan all day about pretending to not know exactly what your tax or cam site cut money is spent on, but it is right there in front of you every day.

10% income tax is too much? :haha: Reading this felt like reading threads on r/Poshmark and seeing them complain about the site keeping 20%. They ONLY keep that much and you're complaining?

queen is common gay terminology. maybe it was in reference to that?
Guess I missed that thought, sometimes I take usernames too literally. Take, for example, the username that this same person decided to sign back up to ACF with yesterday. Pretty literally describing himself, IMO.

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 8.21.02 AM.png

Ok my bad, posting from Italy, even if not actually Italian...

Well, I mean, honestly, who knows. I just can say I'm pretty positive about it based on the bs he has said. It'll be an unsolved ACF mystery, I suppose.
Anyway, I can tell for a fact:

1) Despite the name, the queen is a dude, and not even a smart and bright one. In fact, no italian speaking woman would ever have said something like

non che ne vado fiero;

2) If you work abroad, Dubai, Oman, or wherever, the State, your banks, the company you work for, the tax guy, all know exactly where your fiscal residence is; when you have leaved/come back; the hotels or the apt you've stayed in rented by your company; what you've eaten, how much you've spent and - pardon my french - even how many shits/poops, depending if the food was bad - which btw, unfortunately, more often than not is the fucking case - you've taken during your days.

3) He for sure, and I can tell you for a fact, just doesn't have any boat, because
if he had one, again, the State, the tax guy, the coast guard would know exactly where your fiscal residence is and which flag/insign is on the boat. He's just mad he can't buy any boat with his BTC money. So, maybe, avoid paying taxes wasn't that much of a smart idea.

Last edited:
I don't want to get into an ethics debate on whether it is okay to feel like paying 50% of your income in taxes is unreasonable.. I live in a country similar to Italy with the same issues when it comes to the allocation of taxes and while I personally have made a choice to pay this exorbitant amount of money, there are A LOT of people who choose not to and move to Andorra or Ireland instead. This is a popular choice among successful Youtubers and twitch streamers. Both Andorra and Ireland are part of the EU so as an italian citizen you can move to either without issue. Once you change your residence you can then declare your income tax there where it's much lower than Italy. A quick google search just gave me these results: income tax for Andorra is 10%, no sales tax, no inheritance tax, no investment tax, 4.5% VAT which is a joke compared to the 21% VAT I currently pay. So it's a sunnier outlook all around. I am not sure about Ireland, I believe the lower tax there is not for personal income necessarily but for companies, so you would need to get incorporated to see a significant reduction. Pewdiepie moved from Sweden to Ireland for tax reasons, just to give one example out of the top of my head. The reason I don't do it is Andorra is the most boring place on Earth and the prospect of moving to Ireland is so drab I would rather pay up and push myself harder than live somewhere I will be miserable to save some money.

I also heard super successful cammodels move to Mexico and keep their money in offshore Belize accounts to avoid paying their homeland taxes, but then that trustworthy Belize bank freezes your account for no reason, you get mugged in the supermarket in broad daylight and get the rest of your accounts emptied in an afternoon with no police in sight and have to beg your supporters to help buy groceries through Amazon wishlists... so.. 🤷‍♀️ up to you.

I also heard super successful cammodels move to Mexico and keep their money in offshore Belize accounts to avoid paying their homeland taxes, but then that trustworthy Belize bank freezes your account for no reason, you get mugged in the supermarket in broad daylight and get the rest of your accounts emptied in an afternoon with no police in sight and have to beg your supporters to help buy groceries through Amazon wishlists... so.. 🤷‍♀️ up to you.
You forgot the part where you blame the website and claim they stole your money!

@Mila_
This is not directed to you, of course, I've just read few lines of your post, and just got few thoughts I just want to share. I'm just following your thoughts. Also, I want to share them now. Because, you know, everybody is good to share thoughts post hoc, after things happend. Believe me, now that Uk is gone, fiscal unity and reform of veto power is what is going to happen in EU in the future. And it's a good thing, in my personal opinion, and also by an economic and financial point of view. So no more fiscal dumping among EU countries and sort of tax heavens like Ireland, Holland and so on. Don't want to get technical, but no more financial, Ireland, Dutch sandichwes, which, of course will impact big US companies in the future, which I'm not going to name here but everybody knows them. This is the future. I really believe this. Big EU States are moving to achieve that. Personally, I support this.

Last edited:
@Mila_
This is not directed to you, of course, I've just read few lines of your post, and just got few thoughts I just want to share. I'm just following your thoughts. Also, I want to share them now. Because, you know, everybody is good to share thoughts post hoc, after things happend. Believe me, now that Uk is gone, fiscal unity and reform of veto power is what is going to happen in EU in the future. And it's a good thing, in my personal opinion, and also by an economic and financial point of view. So no more fiscal dumping among EU countries and sort of tax heavens like Ireland, Holland and so on. Don't want to get technical, but no more financial, Ireland, Dutch sandichwes, which, of course will impact big US companies in the future, which I'm not going to name here but everybody knows them. This is the future. I really believe this. Big EU States are moving to achieve that. Personally, I support this.
I studied history in college for a while and there was a very interesting class on the feudal period and what it was like for serfs under medieval law. Feudal Lords, supported by Church clerics, had insane rights like the right to pick any girl in their domain and fuck her, even if she was married, even if she was a virgin, the serfs would have to hand their daughters and wives, no questions asked because it was the law. There were other insane rights too, to be a serf meant the Lord granted you the right to use his land for harvest. He would allocate a portion of land to each serf and they had the right to use it, but the land was never theirs, their children couldn’t inherit it, they had to apply for lands all over again and they had to give the Feudal Lord 30% of whatever was harvested, if they didn’t they would face imprisonment. They were also forbidden from selling their goods outside their feud, to avoid price hikes and serfs gaining enough power to do anything against the ruling class. When I first attended this class everyone was horrified at the life of the serfs but if you think about it, at least in Europe and in Japan it isn’t much different. No property is every actually yours since you can’t leave it to your children (children must pay anywhere from 50% to 80% of the value of the property upon inheriting it or they automatically lose it and it goes to the state). The product of your work is split between you and the State and the BEST case scenario is a 30% loss, if you are good and productive you have to give up up to 60% of your income, and then you also get taxed on anything you buy. Think about this: you work from January to July and don’t keep a cent of what you make, you have to wait until August to start earning anything for yourself. Then, when you ask what you get for this exorbitant contribution they tell you free healthcare. I need knee surgery and free healthcare means I got put on a waitlist for EIGHT months. Think about that. Eight months of reduced mobility, I can’t pick my doctor, the conditions of public hospitals are a joke and a private platinum health insurance policy is 70 USD per month. So it’s definitely not worth thousands upon thousands of dollars. So then they say I help pay for welfare. Guess what? They are cutting pensions to the elderly who worked all their life and I still pay the same. In reality it goes to funding insane projects designed for politicians to earn money through commissions from brick companies not to mention the insane lavish lifestyle of politicians here, and over 4MM public servants in redundant jobs which constitutes a big chunk of the voting demographic for the political parties so they are untouchable. I wouldn’t feel so scammed if it wasn’t for the fact that this country had a dictatorship 50 years ago with ZERO income tax, free public healthcare, everyone had a job (pleno empleo) and there was welfare for the poor and elderly better than the one we had today. This is real, historic, documented and recent so it is proof that it can be done without treating citizens like serfs. So to me... the fact that some people choose to emigrate for better tax conditions is a perfectly sane and normal decision. The only reason I don’t do it is because I know I would be miserable in those 2 cities, but thinking it’s great that people will be charged more across the board is evil to me.

Reactions: MousyLion
Interesting informative discussion in this thread. Just want to add; think big, the only limits are in our own heads. Think ship not boat. Especially if you're gonna be on international waters. You have pirates, potential marine life attacks (shark attacks are on the rise right now), and just the plain issue of space to deal with. I actually know someone who lived on a boat and recently upgraded to a ship. Although, admittedly, he is no longer on international waters. The Deep Sea can be, and is a very dangerous place. You want a stalwart vessel for that, not a rinky-dink boat.

Plus think of the attraction factor for chicks or dudes, whatever your thing is. I'm sure everyone, across the board deck, is gonna find a ship more attractive.

I studied history in college

Lord, so many years have passed from my history classes. I whish I could remember everything. Right off the bat, I think you are referring to what was called "ius primae noctis", guess an English translation would be something like "right (ius) of first (primae) night (noctis)" (does it make any sense in English?). I remember it's existence is very controversial, anyway it was a total bullshit and made up law, of course. From what you have written, I believe you will enjoy reading/studing/getting into- if you haven't already and know about, which ofc I can't say - what was the Medioeval communes Era, which btw originated in my country, exactly against the feudal lords, princes, emperors and so on. Who even are these people, Lords, Kings, foreign emperor, what, who even are you, fuck you.

As for other things, I can only say that I get to choose/change my doc, I've change a few honestly, depending where I've lived or just because one was near my place. Personally, thank God, I've never been hospitalized for anything. Just shared my mother experience. And really, nobody here waits months if it's a critical surgery.

As for politics, Lord, that would be a long ass post. Anyway, on Sunday and Monday, you can check the news, I'll be voting to cut or not the number of politicians (Parlament and Senate). I have mixed feelings about it,honestly. Many law consitutionalist experts have pointed out that politicians who have written the law-to-be are fucking idiots because it doesn't make any say cutting hundreds here are there, it's not really that much cost effective or more efficient. I'm not a law costitutionalist expert, but I get their point tbh. Why don't just abolish the whole Senate? Anyway, it is what it is and that's what it will be asked. I'll be voting yes, btw, just to send a message. We'll see in the future. I'll totally abolish the Senate, if you ask me. Anyway, I just want to say that I agree with what everybody have said here. Politicians are civil servants paid by the taxpayers and it's precisely the voters's job to hold them accountable. Always. Also the State should be as efficient and cost effective as possible. Anyway. A State needs taxes there's no way around that. Last thing, which I really believe it should be said, it's not that every politician is a corrupted fucking idiot and also that it's not that a politican elects himself. Sombody is voting for him. So voters, taxpayers, everybody plays an important role.

Last edited:
Lord, so many years have passed from my history classes. I whish I could remember everything. Right off the bat, I think you are referring to what was called "ius primae noctis", guess an English translation would be something like "right (ius) of first (primae) night (noctis)" (does it make any sense in English?). I remember it's existence is very controversial, anyway it was a total bullshit and made up law, of course. From what you have written, I believe you will enjoy reading/studing/getting into- if you haven't already and know about, which ofc I can't say - what was the Medioeval communes Era, which btw originated in my country, exactly against the feudal lords, princes, emperors and so on. Who even are these people, Lords, Kings, foreign emperor, what, who even are you, fuck you.

As for other things, I can only say that I get to choose/change my doc, I've change a few honestly, depending where I've lived or just because one was near my place. Personally, thank God, I've never been hospitalized for anything. Just shared my mother experience. And really, nobody here waits months if it's a critical surgery.

As for politics, Lord, that would be a long ass post. Anyway, on Sunday and Monday, you can check the news, I'll be voting to cut or not the number of politicians (Parlament and Senate). I have mixed feelings about it,honestly. Many law consitutionalist experts have pointed out that politicians who have written the law-to-be are fucking idiots because it doesn't make any say cutting hundreds here are there, it's not really that much cost effective or more efficient. I'm not a law costitutionalist expert, but I get their point tbh. Why don't just abolish the whole Senate? Anyway, it is what it is and that's what it will be asked. I'll be voting yes, btw, just to send a message. We'll see in the future. I'll totally abolish the Senate, if you ask me. Anyway, I just want to say that I agree with what everybody have said here. Politicians are civil servants paid by the taxpayers and it's precisely the voters's job to hold them accountable. Always. Also the State should be as efficient and cost effective as possible. Anyway. A State needs taxes there's no way around that. Last thing, which I really believe it should be said, it's not that every politician is a corrupted fucking idiot and also that it's not that a politican elects himself. Sombody is voting for him. So voters, taxpayers, everybody plays an important role.

I don't know the term in english, in spanish it's called "derecho de pernada". In any case, my point was we think it's perfectly normal to fork over 30, 40, or even 50% of the fruit of your labor and we think the State couldn't function otherwise when the only period in history where regular citizens were treated like this was the feudal period. Unheard of before then and from then until the 1800s when income tax was first introduced, nobody would pay the State taxes upon their labor, unless there was a special circumstance like a war, it was usually a flat fee or up to around 2%. Some Asian empires did have tributes to pay but only for foreigners living in their territories, never their own subjects. Even today there are modern examples of States functioning fine without income tax using alternative sources of revenue like UAE, Bahamas, Monaco, Maldives, and a bunch of States in the Middle East etc. They have no issues building roads, providing basic services and keeping things functional.

Think about how much say... tobacco companies make... or Apple, or even Zara, where they depend on a portion of the population spending a little every month, now imagine a State with millions of people, I think the US has 200 million where every single person with an income pays 30 to 50% of what they make, and even then, its not enough! Income tax states do such a shitty job administering resources they get billions in loans from other countries and doom future generations. It is a scandal...

@Mila_

Ok. I got it. Sure, each country has a differt history. Im not a worldwide history expert. Want to say that. Anway, I want to clarify: I'm all for paying less taxes! And I also want some value back from my taxes. And, sure, the less populated a country or a State is, the less taxes you need to be cost-efficient.

Last edited:
Lives near a major city in a very high taxed country and cries about it 👌

Doesn't live there, because he doesn't have any real citizenship, that's why he travels all the time. Bet 1000 € he's just an esatern european pimp who's mad that no bank would give him any money. Anyway I'm sure he enjoys the free tax funded healthcare in the country during his stay which it's 100% better than the healthcare system his country of origin is offering him. Example. Tons of eastern european women travel to the country just to give birth because the healthcare system in their countries is just a fucking joke. Also, feel sad for the girls he's pimping out on cam. Girl, if you read me dump his ass and run.

Last edited:
Doesn't live there, because he doesn't have any real citizenship, that's why he travels all the time. Bet 1000 € he's just an esatern european pimp who's mad that no bank would give him any money. Anyway I'm sure he enjoys the free tax funded healthcare in the country during his stay which it's 100% better than the healthcare system his country of origin is offering him. Example. Tons of eastern european women travel to the country just to give birth because the healthcare system in their countries is just a fucking joke. Also, feel sad for the girls he's pimping out on cam. Girl, if you read me dump his ass and run.
What they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.