AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Cover Song?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like covers

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/fabiana-claudia/50-shades-of-grey-trailer-song-crazy-in-love-beyonce-cover[/soundcloud]

and 1 more!

I've always enjoyed The Fugees' (just because I love me some Lauryn Hill) version of "Killing Me Softly" by Roberta Flack. I love how Lauryn Hill added her own flavor to the song.

I also thought the R&B group Allure (one-hit wonders, sadly) did a very good covering Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam's "All Cried Out." Though I still prefer doing the Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam version of it at karaoke. :)

Floetry did an awesome job covering Michael Jackson's "Butterflies."

Saw they were already posted here, but goddamn this is such a sexy take on the original.

Surprised, I haven't seen this one here yet. Dude is hilarious and his covers are actually really great.

And this one is just beautiful. Ariel Pink actually liked it so much, he went to the school to perform a song with them.

Glad to see Johnny Cash's Hurt posted on here first. Here're a couple I like:

Fiona Apple - Across the Universe

Otep - Breed

Last edited:
Marilyn Manson himself is alright but I will say when he covers a song, he covers the shit out of it. I'm not necessarily committing to BEST cover ever...that's big, but his covers of Sweet Dreams, Tainted Love, Duran Duran, etc. are the bees knees. yo.

Wilco covering Woody Guthrie a long time ago (for a good cause). There is an ease and passion to the whole experience...plus the lyrics rule!:

Two covers, same song, both I enjoy more than the original for whatever reason :S

Fiona Apple, Elvis Costello - I Want You

Elvis Costello - I Want You - piano cover by VKGoesWild --> if you enjoy piano covers def. recommend checking out her Youtube channel

Reactions: WickedTouch
I was going to start my own thread like this but I'll just bring this one back from the dead instead.

Originally made a hit by The Marvelettes in 1966, Massive Attack's cover has an incredible sultry and slightly dirty sound that this song deserves.

Blondie's "Call Me" covered by In This Moment. The original is good but the hard rock sound and Maria Brink's vocals on this are amazing. Brink turning the sexy up to 11 doesn't hurt either.

I know the Depeche Mode fans will hate me for this one but I do like Lacuna Coil's cover of "Enjoy The Silence" Better than the original.

I was saving the best for last. Most if not every other cover of The Cure's, "Just Like Heaven" that I have heard is as fast or faster than the original, this version, done as a demo by the group Deadsy, is slowed down significantly and I personally think that the bass heavy, distorted sound, and reduced speed really fit the song well and make for the most unique cover of this song I have ever heard.

That thing he did with his mouth @ 2:05 was freakin AWESOME!!! I've watched his The Voice blind audition video several times today also.

Status
Not open for further replies.