AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Cover Song?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually going to be my wedding song. We wanted something different and a cover.

And Of course I have to have 2 songs and be really unique. Another cover for our second "first" dance

Don't know how this one got by me.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails. It's so good. It's one of the few covers that I like better than the original.

Oh god. I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. Because I really really really love covers and I think that every single one of them is the best ever (or at least, a neat imagining of the original), so I apologize for the spam ahead.

Here are some rock-version covers:

^I blame this one for starting my love of all things covers.

Reactions: emptiedglass

First one is for my parents--they just have this spirit about them that the song reminds me of. Strong people. Second one is how I look at things. LOL. (touched by a little bit of melancholy as the new year rolls in--sorry folks)

Last edited:
Not big on Imagine Dragons but I like this cover. Love dudes energy and humility.

Few others I like

Belinda Carlisle cover

My two favorite songs in the whole world are both covers:
Also I love this dude's Disney covers so much y'all should subscribe to him cus he' amazing:

I'm giggling because I totally came to this thread for the sole purpose of posting one of his videos! *high fives* Seriously... Metal covers of Disney songs is my aesthetic. It's hard to pick a favorite videos of his, but I think this one is my favorite. But honestly... Like... Every single song he makes is gold.

Reactions: EspiKvlt
Reactions: Puffin

People give Miley so much shit but she has a really amazing voice. She's got a perfect smoky sounding voice. I don't think those songs written for Hannah Montana did her voice justice.

Never been a big Stones fan (more of a Beatles guy), but, cool song (I actually get chills up my spine watching the crowd and the singers just having a great time).

The Rolling Stones:

Reactions: heybarkeep
Status
Not open for further replies.