AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best sources to learn html and css?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're thinking of creating your own website from scratch, it's going to take you a few months to a year of dedicated hard work to learn to write code.There's no need for you to build you own website from the ground up. My recommendation to you is to learn the basics of HTML/CSS/JavaScript, and maybe a server-side language like PHP. Just the basics. Get a good grasp on what the code means and what it does. @missholly linked the perfect resource for learning the basics. Codecademy is free and and has several courses you can take to learn all the languages I've listed. Once you learn the basics of each language, it's time to move on to wordpress. This should only take you about 1-2 days to figure out. Buy a domain / hosting / premium theme (optional) and deploy your website with wordpress. :)

I found Lynda.com to be a fantastic source of information. You get one month free when you sign up. There is a monthly fee but you can quit any time you want. No contracts. I have learned tons of things about HTML, CSS, Photography, Design, and many other skills. I just restart my account from time to time when I want to check something out that I am interested in. I also found tons of free information with w3schools. They are great too.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Treehouse is pricey, but it’s customized as a step by step to your own rhythm, even for total newbies like me. I made a few basic courses there about two years ago.
Like with Lynda.com, once you are willing to pay for content, the difference in quality is indisputable.

Status
Not open for further replies.