AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother 17 *spoilers*

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who do you want to win out of the current remaining HGs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't enjoy Austin's departure as much as I thought it did. Seems like there was an aura of sadness around the whole deal. Didn't want him to win, but I suspect he's right about Vanessa not being able to win.

Didn't enjoy Austin's departure as much as I thought it did. Seems like there was an aura of sadness around the whole deal. Didn't want him to win, but I suspect he's right about Vanessa not being able to win.
I thought it was pretty funny seeing him out with Julie in his pajamas and bare feet because he was so confident he wasn't going home.

I don't know, though, I think up against the right person, Vanessa could win. Remember, the Jury ends up dropping some of their emotional responses to the finalists and voting for a winner based on gameplay and merit. Some. So while she basically had a hand in voting out every single person, because of her strong manipulation tactics, some of the Jury will actually see that as a reason for her to win.

But I can't figure out who she can sit next to that makes that scenario true. Maybe Jmack.

I think against Steve or Liz, she'd lose. I'm not 100% sure about against Jmack.

Reactions: CoraBorealis
You're right. It was funny watching him pad out there in his bare feet having never considered the possibility he would be leaving.

Didn't see tonight's show because I was going all political with the debate. All I've seen is who got sent to the jury, but I'll be watching to see who wins the next competition. Have to agree that Vanessa's goose is pretty much cooked now with this final three. Jury would really have to put a lot of weight on game play to give her the money. Wish I'd recorded tonight's show. Guess I'll go watch it on line.

I'm pleased with the outcome.
It is pretty cool when a ubersuperduper fan wins their favorite game show. I feel relieved that Vanessa wasn't even in final 2.

Reactions: pg240
After Steve stunned Liz by taking her to final two, I thought I heard her say she hadn't prepared anything. I hope that's the case, because her answers and final statement were pathetic.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I was rooting for Liz, but when I heard her answers to the jurors' questions I knew she had lost it. She put zero thought into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.