AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big deal, another model playing Jenga for tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
jenga1.jpg

I swear this is becoming soooo common..

jenga2.jpg

Wait a minute...

How awesome is that??

:-D I believe OSHA would require steel 'cameltoe' panties with that hard hat.... Somebody went to a lot of work with a chop saw to make that many 2x4 jenga blocks. :clap:

Reactions: Kunra9
She said she made it herself, which could mean she paid someone at Home Depot to cut them, but who cares.

Kudos to her I say.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Wait, playing Jenga has become common (I'm not being sarcastic)? I've only heard of one other model doing it. I know A LOT of models (including myself) have dry erase boards and probably prize wheels (I have a giant pink prize wheel). Sometimes games/raffles/contests are helpful in getting some of these guys to tip.

Some models just run with something they've seen be incredibly successful elsewhere (ie. Sophia Locke's Jenga, Giant Jenga and Jenga-opolis) and now there's Jenga popping up left and right in other rooms.

I'm not sure if there was a real question in the OP or if you just wanted to get the word out that there are models playing Jenga, but that's my two cents.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
One of the first games I ever played in my room was Jenga, before I even knew other models were doing it. Of course, it was not GIANT Jenga, but every block has something written on it (remove clothing, free video, titty flash, spanking, etc.)

LilyEvans said:
One of the first games I ever played in my room was Jenga, before I even knew other models were doing it. Of course, it was not GIANT Jenga, but every block has something written on it (remove clothing, free video, titty flash, spanking, etc.)

I've never actually seen anyone do that and I think that's unique. Like a more interactive grab bag game!

So let me just go ahead and explain what exactly I was doing with this thread.

So I thought I would lure people in with a negative sounding subject "Big deal, another model playing Jenga for tokens."

I then supported my original negative sounding subject by posting a screen cap of a Jenga stack sitting by itself looking like a completely normal non-oversized stack of Jenga blocks.

However (and this is where it gets tricky), I then introduced a TWIST to the plot. As it turns out, this is no ORDINARY stack of Jenga blocks. They are actually quite large, and the entire stack was taller than the model! So I posted a picture of the model standing right next to the stack as a size reference, which was meant to invoke a sense of surprise and a bit of child-like wonder!

I then posted a couple other pictures of her playing the game, as well as one picture of the stack finally toppling in dramatic fashion.

So really the intent of the thread was just to show people something cool I saw tonight, but wanted to misdirect a bit to hopefully produce a bigger reaction.

There was no question in the OP other than "How cool is that?" which was really a rhetorical question because it is indeed quite cool and everybody knows it. I was really not looking for a response to that question directly.

I hope this helps!

TheFluffsta said:
Thanks for explaining your genius to us stupid people. I appreciate it.

:shifty: I understand stuff also. Just like everyone else does. No misunderstanding here at all.

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was giant jenga seeing as the jenga tower was higher than the door.... What would have been more amusing would have been if it'd turned out to just be a regular jenga in a cool cam position!

But yeah....

I love jenga, one of my favourite games as a kid, I did once think of doing it on cam ages ago, but I don't own any actual games and there's no shop nearby that sells games, so it never happened.

I played Jenga on cam before I knew others did it, including Sophia. After seeing Sophia's set up, I was in AWE. I LOVE jenga, I wasn't trying to copy anyone by doing it, I don't do it often though, usually I only do it when I'm drunk, the show is over but I want to stick around, or when things are just plain slow. It's a fun thing for me and my members love it too. Theres a ton of models on MFC every day, it's really hard anymore to have an idea that is 100% original and never been seen before, but that doesn't make everyone who does it a copy cat.

The giant jenga is genius. Kudos to her! Lol.

Reactions: Miranda Wilde
Status
Not open for further replies.