AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bigger boobies, more money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ineedthisforreactions GIF
My apologies.

I am small breasted and I love them, they don't get in the way and they do not travel. Guys in my room seem to love them too but I guess they wouldn't be there if they didn't. You have to live with them. Although I wanted implants in my 20s, once I could afford them I didn't want them. It's my body, and I use my A-cups as part of my USP. I also am very fair skinned (natural strawberryblonde/ginger hair colour)and no longer use fake tan (don't miss the smell and maintenance) - many guys like pale skin.

If everyone is tanned with large breasts......I will be doing my own thing.

I was gonna get an augmentation. But ended up deciding against it. My dad's wife almost died from her new boobs. Its important to also consider the health risks that come with it.

----
As for dude complaining they aren't into implants, obviously they arent the audience you are hoping to track. Ignore them. All regs have a shelf life and new regs are to be made.

Last edited:
I am small breasted and I love them, they don't get in the way and they do not travel. Guys in my room seem to love them too but I guess they wouldn't be there if they didn't. You have to live with them. Although I wanted implants in my 20s, once I could afford them I didn't want them. It's my body, and I use my A-cups as part of my USP. I also am very fair skinned (natural strawberryblonde/ginger hair colour)and no longer use fake tan (don't miss the smell and maintenance) - many guys like pale skin.

yep. i did have my boobs done because of huge weight gain and weight loss and me afterwards not being happy with them / the changes. please dont do it for someone else / a job. if you want to change something do it, if you want something to stay the same keep it. best thing you can do is feeling good in your body! no matter if boobs, butt, tan, nails, hair, bodymods, glasses, whatever. there will always be ppl who love you and always be ppl who dont. enjoy yourself and everything will be fine!

I got breast implants while I was stripping. I saw no difference in my income, but my customers shifted. Some like natural and some like enhanced. Some like small, some like big. To be fair I started with C cups naturally so you may see a bigger difference. You may not. I think if you want bigger because you like bigger then do it, but it may not pay off as an investment. To be honest I made more money when I colored my hair blonde than I did when I got plastic surgery.

Last edited:

Thank you very much maam.

I got breast implants while I was stripping. I saw no difference in my income, but my customers shifted. Some like natural and some like enhanced. Some like small, some like big. To be fair I started with C cups naturally so you may see a bigger difference. You may not. I think if you want bigger because you like bigger then do it, but it may not pay off as an investment. To be honest I made more money when I colored my hair blonde than I did when I got plastic surgery.

Thank ya miss.

Thank you Amber.

Reactions: LolaLuv
Today I had many guys who praised my cute, natural boobs and where pleased that they not so „perfect“ . It’s not only about big boobs!

I saw many girls who mainly got implants because they thought that’s the only thing that guys like and they did not make more money (some of them even lost regulars/made less money then before ).

As the others said, do it if you want it for yourself and not because you want to „fit in“. Self confidence is the key mostly.

Don't get them just to try and make more money, if you do want them, get them because they will make you happy. Only focusing on monetary gains while considering surgery and not considering how they will make you feel is a bad idea, it could potentially give you some pretty bad body dysmorphia if things don't work out the way you want.

Like Saffron said, it's your body. If you want implants, get them for yourself and nobody else.

just lurking other girls rooms... small boobed girls look GREAT and are bringing in tons of tips... aesthetically i prefer them over large boobs/fake boobs. but hey, that's just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.