AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykitten1234

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2017
Hello,

My birthday was on Wednesday and I have had a birthday raffle going for the last two weeks. Problem is, I had to take almost all of last week off because of school. I have been selling tickets for 75 tokens but have only sold around 35. MY goal was to sell a lotttttt more. For my prizes, I offer three different prizes (sm, med, &lg).

My question is - do you think it will be bothersome to those who purchassed a ticket, if I discount them since it is two days to the drawing date?

Or should I split it into two raffles and keep the grand prize and 75tkn tcket jar separate and then make a 20tkn/ticket raffle where the prizes are the small and medium prize from the original?

Sorry if my reply is too late, but I'm still gonna give you my opinion. I think you should split it into 2 raffles. My schedule gets weird sometimes because of school, too. So like, you want to do what you can to make the greatest profit, but also be fair to the consumers. Always take care of your customers (unless they're rude or disruptive, of course, lol). Making the prizes separate would still be fair to those who already bought a ticket, since they'd still be going for the biggest prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.