AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday MegaMarch 2019

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Time to rock some ranks in Miss MFC and celebrate being another year older... younger... still 30 years old forever! ;)

I'll be celebrating my birthday on Friday March 8 since I'll be doing something special off-cam for my birthday weekend and won't be around for my actual bday (March 10). There's sure to be some fun stuff going on that night so make sure to come by and make this birthday princess feel nice!

My usual schedule is Mon/Tue/Fri nights and Thurs early evenings. On top of that, I'll probably be on cam a couple of Caturdays and the first Wednesday of the month. So ultimately you'll see me a bit more this month than usual, and hope that extra time online helps us hit top 200 or better!

Below are the special stuffs I have going. You'll be able to find links to all of it at share.ambercutie.com of course:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

new vid (2).png

I also launched this new club, we'll see if any other super heroes come out of the woodwork for this!

hi tip club profile banner.png

This is likely to be the last birthday mega month I push for rank on MFC, so I do hope everyone will drop in when they can to be part of it!

I'll be celebrating my birthday on Friday March 8 since I'll be doing something special off-cam for my birthday weekend and won't be around for my actual bday (March 10). There's sure to be some fun stuff going on that night so make sure to come by and make this birthday princess feel nice!
Well, since I've had this quasi-pneumonia plague since March 2, and am *barely* starting to feel human today, the party will not be tonight, and I will plan to actually be on cam for it on Sunday evening. :) I'd like to do a part kitchen show/part sexy show, but we'll see how my energy levels go as the weekend progresses!

I super duper appreciate everyone who has kept me smiling with offline support over the past 7 days. I hate that this illness is messing with my megamonth, but at least since it is a megamonth there are goodies that I have to offer all of the offline luv folks! But I almost feel like the Goddesses of the Cam World are trying to send me a sign that this is not meant to be my last "Mega March" as I had originally planned... we shall see what 2020 holds I guess. ;)

Well, since I've had this quasi-pneumonia plague since March 2, and am *barely* starting to feel human today, the party will not be tonight, and I will plan to actually be on cam for it on Sunday evening. :) I'd like to do a part kitchen show/part sexy show, but we'll see how my energy levels go as the weekend progresses!

I super duper appreciate everyone who has kept me smiling with offline support over the past 7 days. I hate that this illness is messing with my megamonth, but at least since it is a megamonth there are goodies that I have to offer all of the offline luv folks! But I almost feel like the Goddesses of the Cam World are trying to send me a sign that this is not meant to be my last "Mega March" as I had originally planned... we shall see what 2020 holds I guess. ;)

Yet another update...

Reactions: Useful-Title
Yet another update...

Let's party! Finally feel OK enough to commit to a few hours of fun on cam tonight. We're making birthday pancakes with home made cream cheese frosting drizzle to start, then hopefully enjoying a hitachi cum show after! Bring smiles and jokes and some tokens!

Also, I came across this in my archives and couldn't remember where it came from, then @JerryBoBerry came to the rescue on Twitter!

I drew you a quick birthday fanart. Happy birthday, and thanks for running a forum I visit every day.
Thank you again zippy!

Status
Not open for further replies.