AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday Raffle helpppp

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykitten1234

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2017
Heyyy! So my 19th birthday is coming up and I am getting a lil late of a start (it is on october 11) but i am setting up a raffle to do on my birthday. All of the prizes that I have put together is worth $150 but I am not sure how to price my tickets. I also want to give the option to buy on Google wallet as well as cb. (also - I am putting a fine print with the raffle info stating that if I do not sell x amount of tickets, raffle prizes will reflect the amount of tickets purchased so that worst case scenario I end up breaking even)
So if prizes are a $150 value, I am thinking ticket pricing somewhere along the lines of

1 ticket - 75 tokens / $5 to Google Wallet
5 tickets - 325 tokens (65 tokens/ ticket) / $20 to Google Wallet
10 tickets - 550 tokens (55 tokens/ ticket) / $35 to Google Wallet

dont advertise google wallet on cb. you'll get banned. they won't care it's your birthday.

@AudriTwo is correct. Giving links or information on an outside pay source, such as Google Wallet is against the TOS and will result in an account ban. It is also not as safe for you, because you may encounter fans that say they sent the money and did not. With tokens, you can see who tipped immediately and there is no need to share any personal information. ;)

Heyyy! So my 19th birthday is coming up and I am getting a lil late of a start (it is on october 11) but i am setting up a raffle to do on my birthday. All of the prizes that I have put together is worth $150 but I am not sure how to price my tickets. I also want to give the option to buy on Google wallet as well as cb. (also - I am putting a fine print with the raffle info stating that if I do not sell x amount of tickets, raffle prizes will reflect the amount of tickets purchased so that worst case scenario I end up breaking even)
So if prizes are a $150 value, I am thinking ticket pricing somewhere along the lines of

1 ticket - 75 tokens / $5 to Google Wallet
5 tickets - 325 tokens (65 tokens/ ticket) / $20 to Google Wallet
10 tickets - 550 tokens (55 tokens/ ticket) / $35 to Google Wallet
Google Isn't sex work friendly.
https://support.google.com/payments...116596705151-3357635732&payments_to_biz=&rd=1

@AudriTwo is correct. Giving links or information on an outside pay source, such as Google Wallet is against the TOS and will result in an account ban. It is also not as safe for you, because you may encounter fans that say they sent the money and did not. With tokens, you can see who tipped immediately and there is no need to share any personal information. ;)

This. It's better to stay with payment method accepted by the site you're on. Too many people will try to take advantage of you, or find personal info through means you might not think of and give inadvertently. Also, as Guy mentioned, off-site payment forms may not be adult topic friendly.

dont advertise google wallet on cb. you'll get banned. they won't care it's your birthday.
Yeah I definitely am not doing that. I guess I was thinking because some of my fans are not on Cb it would make it more fun for everyone but you are right! Thanks!

Yeah I definitely am not doing that. I guess I was thinking because some of my fans are not on Cb it would make it more fun for everyone but you are right! Thanks!
If you advertised on your twitter youd be fine just not in your live cam room. Id also recommend using something like @IndieBill as your payment processor as they are made for the adult industry, payout 85% and cover chargebacks.

If you advertised on your twitter youd be fine just not in your live cam room. Id also recommend using something like @IndieBill as your payment processor as they are made for the adult industry, payout 85% and cover chargebacks.
Thank you so much!! I will look into it!! There are so many payment options everywhere....never know what to use but I do not want to have a million accounts open which is why I have been preferring Wallet

There are a lot of different options but paypal, google wallet, venmo and I am sure there are more im forgetting but none of these are technically safe to use in exchange for adult services. I know a lot of girls do but it truly is only a matter of time before somebody reports you and your accounts are shut down. It really amazes me how many well known career camgirls/doms openly post for paypal and google wallet on their twitters....

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.