AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bitcoin Payout not recieved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2022
Chaturbate Username
420blazescarlett
420blazescarlett-No Support ticket #19815409 - I cashed out my Bitcoin on 06/18 and have not received a confirmation email the funds have been sent, but the money has disappeared for 2 days from the Request Daily payout section. I know there’s only like 12 hours from the time of pulling to send the funds, and with it being a holiday weekend I know things can get jumbled. But the volatility has been very up and down for the passed couple months and

Solution
Support contacted me today. They sent the payment for processing today, on 06/21. I cashed out the Bitcoin payment #1 on 06/17 payment #2 on 06/18. Bitcoins market was Crazy over the weekend. A 3-5 day discrepancy is HUGE when dealing with Bitcoin. Hope this helps anyone thinking about using Bitcoin or is currently doing so on CB.
420blazescarlett-No Support ticket #19815409 - I cashed out my Bitcoin on 06/18 and have not received a confirmation email the funds have been sent, but the money has disappeared for 2 days from the Request Daily payout section. I know there’s only like 12 hours from the time of pulling to send the funds, and with it being a holiday weekend I know things can get jumbled. But the volatility has been very up and down for the passed couple months and
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Support contacted me today. They sent the payment for processing today, on 06/21. I cashed out the Bitcoin payment #1 on 06/17 payment #2 on 06/18. Bitcoins market was Crazy over the weekend. A 3-5 day discrepancy is HUGE when dealing with Bitcoin. Hope this helps anyone thinking about using Bitcoin or is currently doing so on CB.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.