AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Delays with bitcoin daily payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing problems/delays with daily payments with bitcoin? For 3 years I have received the bitcoin within a few hours of receiving the email that my payment has been processed and I will receive my funds within 24 hours. This weekend, 24 hours have passed and nothing has been sent to my btc address.

Is anyone else experiencing problems/delays with daily payments with bitcoin? For 3 years I have received the bitcoin within a few hours of receiving the email that my payment has been processed and I will receive my funds within 24 hours. This weekend, 24 hours have passed and nothing has been sent to my btc address.
You can check incoming transaction on the chain, input your receiving wallet address on a chain explorer and it will show you if its been sent / how many conformations it has, different wallets require a different amount of conformations before they show the deposit. It could be that the chain is running slow today

I havnt put in for a payout today and havnt dont any transactions today so cant speak for the speed of transactions at the minute.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Hey thanks, I did check on blockchain explorer before I posted this and nothing has been sent to my address. I also sent a small amount from my exchange back to my wallet a few hours and that went through quickly.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.