AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bitrate issues with obs on CB lately?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hi guys,

Gauging if anyone else has had major bitrate drops with dropped frames on chaturbate lately? My cam is usually super steady when streaming at 720p and lately my bitrate will go from like 3200 to 2500 and drop frames likes crazy.

Has anyone had this as a broadcaster or has seen it as a viewer? Wanna see if its my cam or the site.

Thanks!

Hmm thanks! I worked it out a bit but at busy CB times in the evening I just start dropping frames.

Also wondering if its the Lovense Browser... hopefully the issue resolves itself soon!

I have 5 upload speed which I think is enough to stream 720p only.

Upvote 0
I had some serious issues with it on Saturday. Pretty sure that I received my first thumbs down because of it. :( My stream would freeze, disconnect, and then come back. I have streamed video games on twitch many many times with this laptop/obs setup/internet with no problem. Here's what my speedtest showed:

Attachments

• speedtest.PNG
    speedtest.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
Also wondering if its the Lovense Browser... hopefully the issue resolves itself soon!

Lovense just had a firmware update not too long ago. Make sure you do that. It should show up on your app, if you use the one on your phone to connect to the browser extension.

My stream was having horrible issues until I noticed the firmware update needed to be done. Now my bitrate & FPS is back to normal.

Upvote 0
Hmm this is super weird, guys. Did anyone solve this? I’m still having major issues, usually beginning around 1pm EST which in European time (where I live) is a busy time. I was thinking it may be Lovense software (I’m fully updated), OBS or chaturbate.

Upvote 0
It's Chaturbate. I can stream any time of day/night during the week with perfect connection, but I cannot stream on the weekends. I have seen many other models have the same issues. My guess is that their servers get overloaded. When I run the specific Chaturbate speedtest, everything is fine. I go to stream and it's all good for a bit and then it slowly goes to shit.

Reactions: Choppedliver
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.