AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking an account by mistake.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Hello, @punker barbie until August of this year, I calmly worked alone and in pairs, but one day they just blocked me. I'm pretty sure I didn't violate the Chaturbate site's rules. I wrote to support more than 10 times, from different emails and from my own, which is linked to the cb account - cute_lanaa. I didn't receive any response other than an automatic email stating that my email was being processed. Please help me figure out what's wrong, I really want to return the opportunity to work on this site... It was the only site that brought me a lot of income, I provided for myself and my family... I believe in the best to the last.. Thank you in advance! Letter No.-20153269

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20147465
If you are talking about the last letter that I received on 08/29/2022, then it only says that my account is permanently blocked. And there is no reason written there, I would like to know if it is possible for me to return to work for chaturbate without breaking any rules? Can this ban be converted into a warning...?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.