AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 26, 2024
hello, @punker barbie , I’m writing asking for help. On April 24, my chaturbate account was blocked, my nickname loveusunset, this happened on the 5th day of my work, during the promo period, before starting work on the site, I studied in detail all the rules of the site, support did not answer me.. I really loved this site, I am so sad to know that I may lose the site forever.. Please help me solve this problem, perhaps this is a misunderstanding, no one but me worked on my camera, I have no children, no forbidden topics for discussion and no deception with my there was no party.. I ask you to help me get my account back, I love this site from the first second of work.. Thank you very much.. I want to know what is the reason for blocking and whether it is possible to return the account, thank you
Chaturbate model - loveusunset