AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

blocking in private show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 26, 2024
hi, I need help, before registering on the site I studied the rules in detail, I am 18 years old, I had a promotional period on the site, when on the 5th day I went to a private show for the first time, within 15 seconds my broadcast was stopped, and the account is blocked, I really did not violate the rules of the site, I did not do anything prohibited, I love the chaturbate site, and I think that this happened due to an error, support did not respond to my messages, I really ask you to help me solve the situation with the reason for blocking my account on Chaturbate, my nickname on the site Loveusunset
Can I continue to work on the site, since I’m new and haven’t done anything prohibited... thank you very much @punker barbie
I hope u can help me