AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blue Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2021
Probably a dumb question but I cannot get an answer: I have seen a couple of models refer to their Blue Room. But they never reply when I ask what that is. Help?

Is it an Onlyfans thing?

Also, is there a live video chat function for Onlyfans? A model mentioned that she would be hanging out on Onlyfans but I have only ever see posts.

I feel like a Luddite. ❤️

Also, is there a live video chat function for Onlyfans? A model mentioned that she would be hanging out on Onlyfans but I have only ever see posts.

I feel like a Luddite. ❤️

Yes, there is an option for creators to go live (video chat) on OnlyFans, and viewers are able to tip during the live broadcast.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
Not 100% sure about the Blue Room, but MFC models refer to MFC as "The green site" and Onlyfans as "The Blue Site" On social media platforms where the words MyFreeCams and Onlyfans can get their accounts compromised or banned. And because of that they can't give clear answer either (on social media) when people ask what the green/blue site is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.