AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bluesky

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is it against the rules to offer Bluesky invites? I have five available...
I highly doubt it is, but I’ll @AmberCutie for you, just in case she doesn’t see that question. I always put a @ in just in case, because I figure she must get a lot of stuff to sift through. If you @ someone here they get a direct notification. I’ll @Chimera5 show you :)

(That’s a super nice friendly thing to offer btw).

I had waited months; put in one of my other email addresses and got access a month later 🤷‍♂️
yea i read that it can take that long, waiting game it is. Did try with another email also out of curiosity to see what one gets it first lol But that doesn't sound right that 1st one wouldn't get in before 2nd thou.

Bluesky is fun, I'll follow anyone back (that I know from interacting) from here, who isn't on my bad side :)
Of course if your profile names don't match I won't know it's you, so be sure to tell me!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Does anyone know what the image size for the cover is? Given it's so close to the twitter layout I thought it would have been the same 1500x500 but that seems to be wayyyyy to big.

Does anyone know what the image size for the cover is? Given it's so close to the twitter layout I thought it would have been the same 1500x500 but that seems to be wayyyyy to big.
I just used a regular pic and it cropped, i think it should do the same with your banner? I think the best option to make it fit would be to downsize it proportionally.

If anyone wants to follow me, I'm there too:
https://bsky.app/profile/lillylee.bsky.social

Pardon my ignorance, but what's Bluesky for?
wasting time chatting and finding sluts to tip :party: :party:
Made by the same guy who made Twitter.
Jack Dorsey or something like that.

It would be nice if we could curb stomp Twitter. I mean there's serious irony here. Dorsey and Co. walked with 44 billion dollars and started a company to welcome those who despise Elon. That is serious business acumen at play.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's Bluesky for?
The currently best alternative to Twitter, where adult content is accepted and we can start to build a new following to continue our advertising and interactions with other models and members.

wasting time chatting and finding sluts to tip :party: :party:
Made by the same guy who made Twitter.
Jack Dorsey or something like that.

It's Jack Dorsey's answer to Elon's destruction of Twitter as we knew it.

The currently best alternative to Twitter, where adult content is accepted and we can start to build a new following to continue our advertising and interactions with other models and members.
Ah, thanks. I've never gotten good at navigating social media, so I've grown to kind of avoid them. Aside from being forced against my will to read about post-Musk Twitter (because there is no escaping Musk spam) I don't follow social media trends.

It might be nice to actually get in at the beginning of a platform, and see if that makes a difference. I'd take an invite, if they're still available.

Found it out. It wants a squared image of 1500x1500 and then it crops the middle 3rd (on desktop, havnt checked mobile)

Hey there!
I have three invites to bluesky, please comment which one you use if you grab one so others don't try to use the same one.

1. bsky-social-2lxxh-nihj4
2. bsky-social-nepam-n7bm2
3. bsky-social-lah4r-6gtpk

If you do use these, I also recommend following blueskybaddies and every creator who's active on this forum... we're all starting from scratch over there so following us is a huge help!
If you want to find us all easily, we're all following each other so just look up any of us or ambercutie and follow the people she's/they're following.
☺️🩷