AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Dear Models and Studios from Romania,

We have great news special for you! Now BongaModels became also available IN ROMANIAN!

Enjoy working with us in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere!

romania-en_forum-e1463044945999.jpg

Upvote 0
They sure did! We were just discussing that in the model's only thread.

..................... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

You're the first model I've seen who's actually happy about it. Lol.

Upvote 0
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'm not happy about it. My long yeah was my way of showing sarcasm.

Okay, I was about to ask you if that was sarcasm, or if you really were looking forward to the change. Lol. I've heard a cam girl or two say that they DO like MFC's camscore system, so ya never know. :p Thanks for clarifying. :)

Reactions: Empress Mika
Upvote 0
bonga is a special site and should not try to copy any other site please!!!!! we don't need camscore - I wonder if is direct result of models complaining about bonga and comparing it to mfc (but same models are also complaining about other sites mfc included)- Bonga should just ignore criticism and comparisons like other sites do .I absolutely loved Bonga just the way it was - very original with the tip sounds - and don't understand this sudden change

Upvote 0
Where in Bongacams is the camscore?
They only introduced it a couple days ago. Currently it is just an optional way for models to be sorted, the default is still most popular rooms.

I am a model on this site and I am very troubled by the introduction of the camscore. I would assume camscore sorting will become the default in the future or else I'm not sure why Bonga would introduce it. The score is based on earnings, time online and internet connection.

A lot of models do not appreciate the added pressure to earn and it becomes a serious deterrent for new and part-time models. It seems models are rewarded(very minimally) for their time online, so that is where it deviates from MFC, but they also say being offline for more that two days causes your score to decrease. They additionally say that a new model's initial score is based upon the average camscore on the site AND you appearance and internet connection. I'm not sure who is judging the model's appearance over at Bonga, but I believe that is incredibly unfair that Bonga can arbitrarily raise or lower your score based on personal preferences.

On MFC the camscore is the #1 thing that models complain about, even/especially top models, I'm really puzzled at why Bonga would want to introduce it.

As Bonga is a smaller site, this change might not have a huge impact initially, but I do think that this is the wrong direction for Bonga to be headed in.

Upvote 0
We see that new Camscore system has caused a lot of emotions. Dear models, we will make an official announcement very soon and you will get all the necessary info about it. We understand that Camscore may look scary for you now, but we assure you that there is no reason to worry about and as a result, your work on BongaCams with the new Camscore system will be more pleasant and profitable.

Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving feedbacks, so it would be easier for us to understand your positive or negative opinion on the subject.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios,

Summer makes each of us happy with hot sunny weather and we’ve decided to make these beautiful days even better for you with our NEW PROMOTIONAL VIDEO about the main features and unique benefits of being a webcam model on BongaCams!

We tried to make the video as informative and creative as possible to confidently say that it will answer to all your questions and become useful both to our new models as well as to those, who have been successfully working with us for a long time.

We sincerely hope that you will appreciate our efforts and become more inspired for active and productive work with BongaCams!

Please enjoy the video!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios,

Summer makes each of us happy with hot sunny weather and we’ve decided to make these beautiful days even better for you with our NEW PROMOTIONAL VIDEO about the main features and unique benefits of being a webcam model on BongaCams!

We tried to make the video as informative and creative as possible to confidently say that it will answer to all your questions and become useful both to our new models as well as to those, who have been successfully working with us for a long time.

We sincerely hope that you will appreciate our efforts and become more inspired for active and productive work with BongaCams!

Please enjoy the video!

There is so much incorrect information in that video that it isn't even worth commenting on. I couldn't even finish it. I'm truly embarrassed for Bonga Cams.

Upvote 0
Dear Models & Studios,

We are glad to participate in the LALEXPO in Cartagena, Colombia, on July 11-13.

All participants and guests of this grand event are invited to meet us personally and communicate with us.
Please contact BongaModels support to set up a meeting. ;)

We are looking forward to meeting you in person!

Upvote 0
There is so much incorrect information in that video that it isn't even worth commenting on. I couldn't even finish it. I'm truly embarrassed for Bonga Cams.

And they said "Enjoy working on the most popular webcam site in the world." :giggle:

Upvote 0
Dear Models & Studios,

We are happy to announce that BongaCash has become the proud winner of The Best Affiliate Program Award at the AW Awards 2016 ceremony!
We realise that winning the award would not be possible without your support!

We congratulate you on our common achievement and are looking forward to effective cooperation in the future!

awawards-news-models1-1-e1467298577127.jpg

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios,

We would like to kindly remind you that BongaCams Team will participate in LALEXPO Business Expo to be held on July 11-13, 2016, in Cartagena, Colombia.

If you wish to meet in person, please contact BongaModels Support to make an appointment!

We are delighted to meet each and every one of you!

Upvote 0
Dear Models & Studios,

From today on BongaCams all chat rooms will be sorted according to CamScore. This sort will stand for all users by default.

CamScore - is the amount of your points, which depends on many factors: how often you go online, how your chat room is popular, how many Tips you get, how often you go in private and other parameters of your activity on the site.

If you are active enough, then you can easily go up to the first page. It is no secret that the first page attracts more attention of users and helps to significantly increase your revenue!

It all depends on your energy and desire to earn! ;)

You can check your current CamScore on the main page of your profile.
Also you can read more details about CamScore in our FAQ.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact our support team.

camscore_forums_eng-1.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Upvote 0
Dear Models & Studios,

We are very proud to announce that BongaCams was named The Best European Cam Site at the LALExpo Awards 2016!
Our team is eternally grateful to all the affiliates, models, and studios for cooperation and all the hard work you do to support us!

We wholeheartedly appreciate all your efforts and congratulate you on our common achievement!

lal-expo-2016-bongamodels-en-1-1-e1469027027166.jpg

Upvote 0
Dear Models & Studios,

You will have a great opportunity to meet BongaCams Team at the leading affiliate and B2B marketing event The European Summit in Prague on September 20-23, 2016.

We would like to make you an exclusive offer*. You have a unique chance to participate in the event FOR FREE! Register now and provide your referral link upon registration!

We look forward to meeting you in person!

Should you have any questions, do no hesitate to contact BongaModels support!

*The offer is valid until September 18, 2016.

Upvote 0
Dear Models & Studios,

We are pleased to inform you that BongaCams will participate in WebmasterAccess, Europe’s largest adult industry trade show with more than 1,500 attendees and over 30 countries represented.

WebmasterAccess will take place in Amsterdam on September 15-18 to celebrate its 12th anniversary.

You have a unique opportunity to attend the event FOR FREE and meet our team in person! Click the following link* to register and get a free access for the Show!

Please, feel free to contact BongaModels friendly support if you have any comments or questions.

*The link will be available until September 14th!

Upvote 0
Bonga,
I respect you as a cam site. But today I was contacted by some of your reps through another cam site focused on Skype shows, Cammodel Directory. I'm not sure how many other models are with me on this but I find it highly unprofessional and kind of shady when cam or clip sites contact you through competing cam and clip sites and try to get you to sign up with them, especially on a site that is about buying and selling Skype shows. Many models on those sites do not wish to live cam, so it's kind of pointless imo to try and recruit models through them.

Not cool, guys.

Upvote 0
From time to time some models encounter an unpleasant case when their videos are uploaded on the third-party websites. Unfortunately, every webcam model can be faced with this problem which no one is insured from. This is absolutely illegal situation! So we have decided to give you some help with solving this problem and that is why we have developed a special competent department.

So, today BongaModels.com has a great announcement!

From now you can be completely sure about the safety of your work and know exactly that your privacy is protected even more than before. Our lawyer will be always ready to help you to delete your videos from any external resource.

You can find this feature via "my account". Contact our lawyer and sent him a request for removing your video which is shared on a third-party website without your permission.

We also would like to remind you about the opportunity of applying the DMCA icon for your online broadcasts on BongaCams. Let all the members and the surfers know that your chatroom is protected with the DMCA protection certificate. With the DMCA security you can always stream your online shows safely!

bonga-law-eng-1-e1470413548154.jpg

Upvote 0
Dear models & studios,

We are glad to introduce you to another useful upgrade on BongaCams!

Now you are able to get information not only about user balance, but also about the total amount of Tokens tipped by any chosen user!

Hurry up to try the new feature here!

If you have any questions or problems, please contact our support team.

IM-EN-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios,

We’re excited to share with you that BongaCams was awarded for Best European Live Cam Revenue Program at YNOT Awards 2016 in Prague.

BongaCams excelled again to become recognised as the most reliable and popular camming website.

We could not have done it without you and would like to thank you for your incredible support and dedication!

We look forward to new achievements with you!

Ynot-Models-Winner2-en-1-e1475858528601.jpg

Upvote 0

STOP. DOING. THIS.
Hello Magnolia,

Thank you for your comment.
You received this email because you seem a gorgeous successful model and we admire your beauty :) However, if you do not feel like accepting this offer, we would like to kindly ask you not to pay attention to it. It is a friendly email but if you do not wish to receive it, feel free to reply and say about it so the managers will not bother you any more.
Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Hello Magnolia,

Thank you for your comment.
You received this email because you seem a gorgeous successful model and we admire your beauty :) However, if you do not feel like accepting this offer, we would like to kindly ask you not to pay attention to it. It is a friendly email but if you do not wish to receive it, feel free to reply and say about it so the managers will not bother you any more.
Thank you for your understanding.
Maybe don't send these messages to emails that are stated for giftcard use only? The email it was sent to is not a business contact email. I actually once considered camming on your site, but this thread convinced me otherwise. Just some food for thought. Thank you for not emailing me again, it is appreciated.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

This year, BongaCams Team decided to be ahead of Santa Claus and start giving out gifts before everyone's favourite festive season!

Excited to know what we've got ready for you?

Every model to receive a payout in November will get a terrific beauty gift!

Give your best show to BongaCams users right away and get yourself a great gift!
The total prize fund amounts to the astonishing 125,000 Euro, which means that no-one will be left without one!

NB! The gifts will be sent out by post!

bongamodels-eng-1-e1479211890164.jpg

Upvote 0
Your site NEEDS a translator. Being that most of your customer base is foreign, and inviting Americans is important to you. In my experience, websites that have a translate system in place end up doing better. I have a seriously hard time communicating with anyone on your site because of this. I frequent a site that utilizes translating and it is awesome. Communication is expressively important.

Upvote 0