AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Re: BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models

I probably missed something but are the chargebacks a big issue on Bongacams? :think: If yes, it's just another reason to avoid the site.

:twocents-02cents: I'm working on the site where I had it once in 2 years but the support took care of it. The guy just didn't want to pay for the show with his credit card and blocked the transaction. There's age verification for members too so they have enough info (if member's not verified, he can enter the chat but only non-nude and model has to accept or reject such member).

They have strict rules about chargebacks - you don't want to pay, you will not be able to use the site and the lawyer will take care of the case - in the end, you will pay anyway ;)

*if the credit card is yours, not stolen but in this case you'll have to deal with the police.
Hello Blanx94,

BongaCams does not take money away from models or studios, under any circumstance. Chargebacks or refunds are never passed onto talent, we are 100% responsible for any fraud perpetrated or unlawful purchases made. With BongaCams, whatever you made, you keep.

Upvote 0

I like how they post on a public forum in a post open to discussion and... well, I might be making wild assumptions here... questions regarding their continuous posts, but they are yet to respond to any single question asked directly to them regarding potential business prospects. Rather, they... and I really wish this wasn't a direct quote... say "If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team who will be happy to answer them."

Support and PR are... different things... I would NEVER work for a site that had their Tech Department, Customer/Model Support AND and fucking general information all under the same e-mail. That implies one or all of the following:
1. Your e-mail will be ignored or responded to with a copy-paste response that is likely unrelated to your question.
2. Your questions, as potential business partners, are not important to them.
3. They are so understaffed or lazy that they can't take the time to professionally manage their own site.

TOTALLY NOT SEEING ANY RED FLAGS HERE.

Why are they still here (besides entertainment value)? Who in their right mind is going to sign up for a site that won't even take more than five minutes to respond to simple, informative questions about their own site from prospective business partners?

To anyone interested in working for a site that functions by this "business model", I sincerely hope you have a very powerful deity working on your side... because if even the SLIGHTEST thing goes wrong, you're gonna need one.

Hello DeezNA,

I apologize for the way you feel we handle communication with "potential business prospects." BongaCams certainly appreciates those interested in taking their business to us. If still interested, please send an email to ronni@bongamodels.com. Ronni is in charge of our business development department and he will be more than glad to diligently cater to your needs.

Thank you and once again, my sincere apologies.

Upvote 0

An update on Bonga cams, and some feedback

My friends studio tried them out. A few months back. In the past few days BONGAcams has banned them and their whole studio. Reason given as below.

"Your studio is disabled for suspicious activity. Models who are now working there are using foreign documents and one is disabled for using recorded video in the broadcast just few days ago, and other models are suspended in using recorded video also. Some models were cought by another violation like another people in the broadcast. So your studio can not work on our site anymore."

1. So they use foreign documents , well duhhhhhh? Bonga approved them and they are valid legit docs. Most models on Bonga are from foreign countrys.

2. They have never played recorded video , in fact they have no knowledge as to how to do it. what they do is use other sites and leave Bonga open to get tips as is normal these days.

3. Another person in the broadcast ?? well duh its a 2 girl show both girls are registered.

4. They are owed $200 , a small amount but that's not really the point.

5. Greg from Bongacams WAS told to go and procreate with himself :whistle:

6. AVOID!!!
Hello nzhere,
BongaCams has no motivation behind banning Studios that do not infringe on regulations. You are more than welcome to believe your friend instead of a "website," but I invite you to consider the motive BongaCams would have in manufacturing reasons to ban a studio unnecessarily. It seems, from what I can read in the text you copy/pasted, that your friend's studio infringed on more than one count, and all the infringements are considered a serious breach of our mutual agreement. If your friend's studio is big in the sense of having a substantial amount of models signed under them, I think it is fair to assume it is difficult to control each and one of them, and some bad apples may have slipped through the cracks.

Upvote 0

Hey BongaCams. If you acknowledge this post and answer three questions from this thread that you've so far ignored (any three), I'll sign up to your site and tip a model or three to do some sex stuff.
Hello mynameisbob84,
I'll take you on that dare. It seems that you have some signing up to do ;)

Upvote 0
I apologize for the way you feel we handle communication with "potential business prospects."
Welcome to the forum. Clearly you are a different representative than the other Bongacams account @bongacams.com and are more interested in responding to posts.

If you click the " +Quote" button on a post, you can queue it up along with others in order to answer many quotes within one post instead of creating an entire entry for each one.

Also, please check your email. :)

Upvote 0
Not sure what site that's from, but didn't we (ACF) at some point determine that traffic rating sites are pretty bogus?
Dear BongaCams.

I'm a big fan of your site. I mean, I've never actually used it but I admire the way you engage with potential customers and models in threads like this one. Would you consider commissioning my BongaCams rap and using it in your marketing materials? I have a flat fee of $5000 but will accept an unlimited supply of BB Cream as part-payment. I've taken the liberty of typing up a verse from the rap. It's fire.

Bonga
Wonga
Man, this shit is cray
Like Willy fucking Wonka
Dem girls are here to play
Bonga Bonga
Bonga Bonga boo
Now I gotta get me some of that BB Cream and rub it on dem titties too
Yeah, my flow is fire and my rap game is strong
Biddly biddly biddly biddly biddly biddly bong

So confident am I that you'll love my rap, that I've gone ahead and produced 7000 physical copies on CD, and have included your company's logo on the front in the name of corporate synergy. I trust this is okay, but just let me know if it's not. I have some promotional Guitar Hero stickers at home that I can use to cover up your logo with if need be.

Hello mynameisbob84,

We truly appreciate the enthusiasm displayed for our website by the production of your..."rap." BongaCams feels this could be the perfect segway into breaking through the US market. However, we do concern ourselves with quality. If an improved version is presented, perhaps we would consider.
Also, CDs seem a bit old-fashioned. But I am sure you can figure out what to do with those, seeing how creative you can be.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum. Clearly you are a different representative than the other Bongacams account @bongacams.com and are more interested in responding to posts.

If you click the " +Quote" button on a post, you can queue it up along with others in order to answer many quotes within one post instead of creating an entire entry for each one.

Also, please check your email. :)

Hello,

Thank you for the tip. I still don't understand how the "+Quote" works, but I will surely figure it out. I appreciate your words.

Upvote 0
Hello,

Thank you for the tip. I still don't understand how the "+Quote" works, but I will surely figure it out. I appreciate your words.
Click that button on any post you want to reply to, then scroll to the bottom to the reply box and "insert quotes" then reply to each one there in a single post.

How-To: forum stuff.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Influenced
Upvote 0

-_-; Omg. This is seriously more and more embarrassing for Bonga. Of course, mine and @MiqDroid's comments go ignored.

I also wanted to update that I sent out an e-mail on 2/19/16 to support about raising my referral rate for members from 15% to 25%. I had to follow up 2 times, each time from a notice stating my ticket would expire if I didn't respond and asking if my issue was taken care of. I finally got a response that said the admin would contact me via Skype on 2/23/16. I had to respond to request he contact me via e-mail (I don't use Skype) and they responded with the admin's contact information to which I sent the admin another e-mail with my request. No response yet.

I also used Bonga's live chat within my model dashboard to follow up on this issue three times. Each of these three times, the representative was COMPLETELY UNAWARE that the referral rate can go from 15% to 25% because they kept stating it is only 15%. I referred them to this thread and even the Bonga Model's Sign Up page where it states that the rate can be "up to" 25%. Apparently, each representative spoke to their manager and confirmed it can be brought up to 25% and that they would submit my request. No response. No follow up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Puffin
Upvote 0
Bonga replying to posts. This is going to take some getting use to.
Please note that the newest replies are from a new site representative.

Upvote 0
I see there is finally a Bonga representative back here. Perhaps you could explain to us why last week you took money back from a model who had banned a rude member, even though you explicitly stated in your advertising banners that there are no chargebacks OR REFUNDS on your site? See
cdw3Y62.jpg

And your comment above
Hello Blanx94,

BongaCams does not take money away from models or studios, under any circumstance. Chargebacks or refunds are never passed onto talent, we are 100% responsible for any fraud perpetrated or unlawful purchases made. With BongaCams, whatever you made, you keep.

In contradiction to that is the copy of the live chat conversation I had with you the other day .http://i.imgur.com/KPXk9oO.jpg

I see in the t&c's it does state " an Adult Service Provider (ASP) in the private part of the site totally and explicitly refuses to provide erotic content. In case some erotic content is provided, BongaCams will assess the situation and decide whether the claim of customer is grounded and any compensation/refund of tokens is due."
You will notice that this model HAD done what the customer wanted (show boobs). She should not have been penalised for then having to ban him due to his abusive nature.

This apparent loophole is a HUGE thing and something you need to put a stop to RIGHT AWAY! Models cannot be penalised for banning an abusive member. And you CANNOT state that there are no chargebacks or refunds when there are, that is wrong and deceitful. This loophole will be exploited by every guy that wants a free show. All he has to do is say he wasn't happy, or act in a way which makes the model ban him, and voila he gets his money back. If you're refunding under these circumstances, the money should come out of YOUR pocket, and such a possibility should be clearly laid out in your terms and conditions.

Explain yourselves??!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also, their email support has not been helpful. There's an issue where not all chat is visible within the chatroom. VIP's have "invisibility" or whatever that apparently hides their chat, but it's doing it for non-VIP members. @Miqote will appear to be having conversations by herself, but when asked she'll say, "so and so are talking, can't you see their chat?".

After explaining in clear detail that it was in the chat and not private chat and that it was non-VIP members, they insisted that she was talking to people in PM's. It was infuriating describing to great detail and the support person just not understand at all what I was trying to say. Please look into why some members chat is not showing up in the chatroom!

Upvote 0
@bongacams.com "Can get more than 50%" is much different than "you get over 50% of all the tokens you earn at BongaCams".
Yes, you are right. Model CAN get over 50%.

@bongacams.com I feel as though this information should be corrected immediately.
Corrected!

@bongacams.com It is not stated anywhere on the referral page that there is an opportunity to earn more than 15% on referrals. Perhaps this information should be more clearly shown?
You can find that info on the main page of BongaModels.com. No problem, we ready to add that to referral page too. Coming soon.

• Video Purchases - Currently you do allow models to post videos on their profiles for sale. If you're a VIP, you can see these for free. If you're crafty enough, you can just create a new account and pay $1 for a week of VIP and see all the videos you want for free. This isn't beneficial to the model in any way. With talking with models, the ones that I have talked to have had 0 people actually pay to watch the video. I think it would be advantageous for the models that this VIP free feature be removed and/or allow models to post links to their video sites and/or allow them to advertise video sales for tokens and allow them to give links (like through Project Maenad) to the members (via PM) who tip for them. Obviously the last option would be best for both parties, as Bonga Cams would be getting the tokens and models can get content out to their members.
For a long time we don't have more 'the VIP system by paying $1 to try it out'. So, please, no worries about it ;)
And we will think about video purchases.

• Room Helpers - Currently there is no system. If a model is doing a show and away from her keyboard, there is no way for her to moderate her own room. Allowing a member to ban can create issues with power hungry people who like to ban people for little to no reason... I wouldn't suggest to add a banning system. But, possibly allow the model to assign a room helper who can clear the chat when unwanted spam is posted, mute members who are being disrespectful, and edit topics/countdowns.
Thanks! We will think about it ;)

- Twitter / Other Social Media - absolutely! I'd love to be able to directly give my fans on Bonga my Twitter / Tumblr and personal website. In fact, these are things Bonga cams said they really like and encourage other models to do. All of my sites direct traffic to my Bonga Cams profile. I feel as though if I'm advertising Bonga on all of my websites, it stands to reason that I can advertise myself on Bonga as well. It doesn't seem fair that I should be advertising for Bonga on all of my websites but Bonga does not let me advertise myself or provide any other way to be noticed (more on that below). As you stated Droid, it isn't to "steal" Bonga's traffic but rather to provide my fans updates about my online time on Bonga and/or new content available for sale. These are just examples. Currently, a simple google search will lead the user to my website and social media but it seems silly that this "barrier" is in place. All other popular token sites, such as MFC/CB, do not have this silly and pointless restriction.
Not exactly. We have several official accounts in the different social media. Here the links:
- Blog for our members: http://blog.bongacams.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bongacams
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BongaCams/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bongacamsofficial/
ALL models can be mentioned there! If you have a great idea for the post, a beautiful video or a fervent photo - please contact our Support Team, leave the message in social media or write directly to our SMM (her name is Jane, e-mail: jane@bongacash.com).
As you can see ALL of you have the chance to promote themselves (but only through our official accounts). Be creative! We always welcome your initiative!

Stemming off of this, currently, there is not any way for me to reward individual members. For example, I cannot reward my highest tipper, I cannot have raffles (users would pay tokens for raffle tickets) to give away a prize (such as a video or a free private session or my snapchat) or anything else. It would be wonderful to have this way to reward individual members, which also gives a BIG an incentive to tip! This is very common practice on MFC and I'm shocked that Bonga does not have anyway for models to do this.
You talk about the prize 'free private session'. Is it free only for member, or for you too?
Could you please give us more examples of that kind of prizes and raffles?
I would really appreciate the answer of other models about this too! Because some of ideas can be really brilliant!

- Model Advertisement - This is one thing I really feel Bonga can improve on. Currently, only the #1 model from the Bonga weekly contest is featured as the model of the week and there are no other ways to be featured on the Bonga cams website or blog or anything else. It would be nice to feature other models as well.
The first place is occupied by model, who scored the highest number of points at the end of the week. So everyone has a chance to take it. Push hard and everything would be great ;)

I also wanted to update that I sent out an e-mail on 2/19/16 to support about raising my referral rate for members from 15% to 25%. No response. No follow up.
We have already changed your percent rate to 25% and sent you e-mail about that. Please check your mailbox.

I see there is finally a Bonga representative back here. Perhaps you could explain to us why last week you took money back from a model who had banned a rude member, even though you explicitly stated in your advertising banners that there are no chargebacks OR REFUNDS on your site?
1. Let's begin with the fact that the website covers ALL chargebacks and refunds that are made due to fraud and ANY payment disputes that result in money refunds. This is always followed by member's account being deactivated. Please, put 'Read More' and check that news once again.
2. We have the point in our Rules. Please pay your attention to that:
'In case the Performer or Studio Model, as the case may be, misled the paying Member about his/her/their gender, preferences, or activities, the Member is entitled to claim back any amounts paid.'

In that particular case the member asked her to continue and 'hurry up', but she didn't and banned him. He wasn't rude, we've checked that. Since this happened during a private chat, and there were no objections to what the member clearly stated he wanted to see during the show, we were forced to return him his money. We realize this is very frustrating, but, hopefully you understand why we had to issue this token refund.

The best solution to such a situation did not happen - to discuss all the conditions with the member BEFORE the private session. And of course, if you aren't agree with something - contact directly our Support Team and tell them the details from your side.
It is important to note that all such token refund requests are always investigated in-depth.

Also, their email support has not been helpful. There's an issue where not all chat is visible within the chatroom. VIP's have "invisibility" or whatever that apparently hides their chat, but it's doing it for non-VIP members. @Miqote will appear to be having conversations by herself, but when asked she'll say, "so and so are talking, can't you see their chat?".

After explaining in clear detail that it was in the chat and not private chat and that it was non-VIP members, they insisted that she was talking to people in PM's. It was infuriating describing to great detail and the support person just not understand at all what I was trying to say. Please look into why some members chat is not showing up in the chatroom!
Could you please tell me (in PM, for example or write that directly to our Support) the usernames of that members (they aren't VIP, but you don't see them in your chatroom). And how do you know that they really were there?

There is always something to strive for. The main thing - that we do it and listen to the wishes of each model. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let me know if any question remains unnoticed. And have a great weekend!!

Upvote 0
The best solution to such a situation did not happen - to discuss all the conditions with the member BEFORE the private session. And of course, if you aren't agree with something - contact directly ourSupport Team and tell them the details from your side.

Not good enough. You have just lost half the models that had joined you from USA/UK. In case you had't noticed we are mostly high earners and hard workers. Hope you're proud of yourselves. The best responses to this are already covered here https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/s...-CC-Thread-it-s-actually-not-that-bad!/page11

Goodbye Bonga.

Please come back and inform us when you have decided to stop fucking models over and closed this deceitful and unfair refund loophole. MAYBE i will consider working there again at that point. Until then, not a chance. You just KILLED your very best chance of making a lot of money from western models.

Upvote 0
Not exactly. We have several official accounts in the different social media. Here the links:
- Blog for our members: http://blog.bongacams.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bongacams
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BongaCams/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bongacamsofficial/
ALL models can be mentioned there! If you have a great idea for the post, a beautiful video or a fervent photo - please contact our Support Team, leave the message in social media or write directly to our SMM (her name is Jane, e-mail: jane@bongacash.com).
As you can see ALL of you have the chance to promote themselves (but only through our official accounts). Be creative! We always welcome your initiative!
You completely missed her point. Being paranoid and not letting your models share their twitter and instagram accounts on your site was the problem. she wasn't asking if YOU had social media accounts. Some of your models could have 10x more followers than you... they're helping send traffic to your site, she's asking for you guys to be reasonable and allow them to share their own social media accounts. It's a bit blind to not realize that popular models build a brand of their name and the promotion goes both ways.

Upvote 0
Holy Balls, that bonga post 227 is an enormo wall o text...Can we please get an emoticon for times when I go blind from a single post :p:wacky: I know I am not one to talk with my line break posts Amber! Haha...:angelic:

Upvote 0
@bongacams.com - Thank you for addressing most of our concerns.

1. The chart on the FAQ website is still not correct. Anything that was 60% now says "about 50%". Although this is more accurate, this is still not correct.

Again, the break down is as follows:
Members purchase tokens at 16 cents (for the smallest package) up to 11 cents (for the largest package). If we keep 5 cents per token, that would make our commission 31.2% - 45.5%. For the rare instances a member buys tokens at 10 cents via the bank transfer, then AND ONLY THEN, does the model receive 50%.

2. I'm happy to hear that VIP status can no longer be tried out for $1. However, the free videos for VIP members really needs to stop. This is the reason why most models only have the 1 required video for RevShare. Please do continue to re-consider this. Myself and other models would LOVE to start uploading more of our videos on Bonga Cams to sell but will not do so until VIP members cannot see them all for free.

3. I already know of Bonga's social media accounts. As @AmberCutie explained, I was talking about being able to share MY social media accounts on Bonga. This is currently not allowed and is a ridiculous rule to have.

Also, on the topic of social media, Bonga really can do a better job:
-Very few serious workers in the adult industry use FB. That should be removed.
-The Bonga Twitter has random retweets and links to whatever is said on FB. Most industry workers use Twitter. Twitter should be the main social media use for Bonga instead of FB.
-The Bonga Instagram is using random, stolen, professional images that aren't even of models that work on Bonga. Need I say more?

4. Free private session would be free for both of us because that member would have won it. It was only an example of a prize to reward an individual member. Currently, on Bonga Cams, there is no way to reward an individual member. More examples include:
- Winning a Video or Several Videos
- Winning a Custom Made Video
- Winning a Photo (or Photo Set)
- Winning Snapchat for 1 Month
- Winning a Skype Date (or Private Session)
- Winning a Mailed Prize (such as Panties, a Love Letter, a Poster, a Mug, etc from the model)

5. I understand how the system works for the weekly top 100 contest. There is currently 1 person that games the contest but I have contacted Leo about it to hopefully address this.

6. Thank you for changing my rate to 25%.

7. I do stand by my other models that very rarely does a person discuss a private beforehand nor is that ideal. That is very ignorant of you to say. Many times, a person is wasting our time by discussing a private in detail beforehand. It's best to just start the private.

Moreover, it's VERY odd that Bonga would tank their reputation with so many amazing cam models on these forums over $1.90. Seriously, just pay the model the $1.90, take a loss of $1.90 by refunding this "not rude" customer and be done with this.

Although the policy for a model to not mislead a customer is agreeable, that is certainly not the case in this situation. I encourage you to take my advice in the above statement.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hello nzhere,
BongaCams has no motivation behind banning Studios that do not infringe on regulations. You are more than welcome to believe your friend instead of a "website," but I invite you to consider the motive BongaCams would have in manufacturing reasons to ban a studio unnecessarily. It seems, from what I can read in the text you copy/pasted, that your friend's studio infringed on more than one count, and all the infringements are considered a serious breach of our mutual agreement. If your friend's studio is big in the sense of having a substantial amount of models signed under them, I think it is fair to assume it is difficult to control each and one of them, and some bad apples may have slipped through the cracks.

every crock of shit claim in the support email was refuted.

I stand by what was posted AS posted there were no issues with documents or the models using the accounts, only gross incompetence from Bongacams support

btw way to revive a dead post, doing some google reputation cleansing are you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You completely missed her point. Being paranoid and not letting your models share their twitter and instagram accounts on your site was the problem. she wasn't asking if YOU had social media accounts. Some of your models could have 10x more followers than you... they're helping send traffic to your site, she's asking for you guys to be reasonable and allow them to share their own social media accounts. It's a bit blind to not realize that popular models build a brand of their name and the promotion goes both ways.

We will discuss the possibility of sharing social media accounts in the future :)

I already know of Bonga's social media accounts. As @AmberCutie explained, I was talking about being able to share MY social media accounts on Bonga. This is currently not allowed and is a ridiculous rule to have.

Also, on the topic of social media, Bonga really can do a better job:
-Very few serious workers in the adult industry use FB. That should be removed.
-The Bonga Twitter has random retweets and links to whatever is said on FB. Most industry workers use Twitter. Twitter should be the main social media use for Bonga instead of FB.
-The Bonga Instagram is using random, stolen, professional images that aren't even of models that work on Bonga. Need I say more?

Thank you for the feedback. We will consider this :)

I do stand by my other models that very rarely does a person discuss a private beforehand nor is that ideal. That is very ignorant of you to say. Many times, a person is wasting our time by discussing a private in detail beforehand. It's best to just start the private.
Moreover, it's VERY odd that Bonga would tank their reputation with so many amazing cam models on these forums over $1.90. Seriously, just pay the model the $1.90, take a loss of $1.90 by refunding this "not rude" customer and be done with this.

Although the policy for a model to not mislead a customer is agreeable, that is certainly not the case in this situation. I encourage you to take my advice in the above statement.

Thanks!

It is just suggested to discuss a private chat beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings, but if such doesn't happen at all, then it can be skipped at your discretion. :)

Again, thank you for your advice, but I've already explained why the amount of tokens was given back to the member.

Upvote 0
I wish a MF would tell me to "hurry up" in a private show. :facepalm: Probably being cheap, trying to bust a nut in under a minute...

post-9539-serenity-now-meme-frank-George-4h0z.jpeg

Upvote 0