AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

I found in Mozilla Firefox, if the big white box comes up over the screen moaning about buying tokens etc.
If you right click it , choose inspect element, a panel will open at the bottom of the browser showing the source code. If you click the delete key 6 times. Then the X to close the lower panel , then its gone ;-)

Upvote 0
I found in Mozilla Firefox, if the big white box comes up over the screen moaning about buying tokens etc.
If you right click it , choose inspect element, a panel will open at the bottom of the browser showing the source code. If you click the delete key 6 times. Then the X to close the lower panel , then its gone ;-)

sorry its 8 clicks on the del key not 6

Upvote 0
Hi there!

BongaCams is happy to announce our new forum contest “Make Everyone Smile!”. April Fools' Day is coming soon. So let's make some fun!! :rock:

smile-eng-e1458042881148.jpg

Terms of the contest:
Tell the story in this thread about the most epic/ funny/ awkward moment, that you had in your webcam modeling job!
The contest starts right now! You can write your stories up to the end of March. Top 3 stories will be chosen by us and announced on April the 1st. Later, the vote will be held, and the winner will get 1000 Tokens!

The rules are very simple:
1. Both models and studio owners can participate!
2. You can tell us several stories! All will be considered!
3. We have 2 identical, but separately held contests for Russian and for English speaking models. So we will have two winners: the 1st place among Russian stories, and the 1st place among English ones. Both will receive 1000 Tokens!
4. Please, do not tell the same story several times (in another threads or forums). Once is enough.

Do not stay away! Share your moments! We are sure that everyone has a story to tell! :nod::eyebrows:

Upvote 0
1) In the weeks leading up to starting camming I had fastidiously done my research on what to wear, how to be sexy, how to do dirty talk. I'd been out and bought gorgeous and slutty lingerie, and stocked up on sex toys. I sat down at my computer that night armed with a battery of potentially money making 'sexy stuff', with glass wands and Dildos neatly layer out, cordless wand charged, coconut oil at the ready, and in my most naughty panties and baby doll. I spent 2 hours getting ready to look amazing!

My first customer. .. "hi, please put shoe on head".

No amount of research had prepared me for that! No Dildo pussy, no sexy talk, no nice conversation, just the shoe..... on head! We had about an hour long session, and I didn't get naked once. Came off feeling extremely amused and with a deeper insight into the weird and wonderful world of weird fetishes :D

2) I was halfway through a show with someone once, a regular who enjoys long, sensual domination sessions. Turning around in my chair to run my hand down my leg sexily and show off my stockings to him, I somehow managed to miss where I put my hand - instead of the arm of the chair I fell head over heels onto the floor and landed in a heap! Customer was very amused and luckily still comes back for shows. I was mortified lol.

3) during an elaborate giantess themed webcam session a family member walked in!! I still laugh (and cringe) at their face when they walked into what can only be described as a mini metropolis, complete with tiny cars, a remote controlled plane skimming the tops of the mini high rise buildings, and my 6 inch heeled boot in mid air above a model soldier who was about to be crushed to a horny, horrible end.

My family still talks about that :D

Upvote 0
1) In the weeks leading up to starting camming I had fastidiously done my research on what to wear, how to be sexy, how to do dirty talk. I'd been out and bought gorgeous and slutty lingerie, and stocked up on sex toys. I sat down at my computer that night armed with a battery of potentially money making 'sexy stuff', with glass wands and Dildos neatly layer out, cordless wand charged, coconut oil at the ready, and in my most naughty panties and baby doll. I spent 2 hours getting ready to look amazing!

My first customer. .. "hi, please put shoe on head".

No amount of research had prepared me for that! No Dildo pussy, no sexy talk, no nice conversation, just the shoe..... on head! We had about an hour long session, and I didn't get naked once. Came off feeling extremely amused and with a deeper insight into the weird and wonderful world of weird fetishes :D

2) I was halfway through a show with someone once, a regular who enjoys long, sensual domination sessions. Turning around in my chair to run my hand down my leg sexily and show off my stockings to him, I somehow managed to miss where I put my hand - instead of the arm of the chair I fell head over heels onto the floor and landed in a heap! Customer was very amused and luckily still comes back for shows. I was mortified lol.

3) during an elaborate giantess themed webcam session a family member walked in!! I still laugh (and cringe) at their face when they walked into what can only be described as a mini metropolis, complete with tiny cars, a remote controlled plane skimming the tops of the mini high rise buildings, and my 6 inch heeled boot in mid air above a model soldier who was about to be crushed to a horny, horrible end.

My family still talks about that :D
:woot: Awesome stories hehe))

Upvote 0
Dear Models!

tokenssound-e1458135908206.png

We decided to make the process of getting Tokens even more enjoyable! Now you will be able to choose the sound that will play when members give Tokens to you. This function is available in your profile, in the section «Profile Settings».

You can record, download, or choose a sound from the existing options. Its duration should be no more than 5 seconds. And, of course, you can easily listen to it beforehand.

This may be a record of your voice, some words of appreciation, an excerpt from your favorite song - anything! So connect the imagination, choose your favorite sound and give your room more personality! :)

Reactions: Puffin
Upvote 0
I brought this up in another forum - I'm SERIOUSLY weirded out by how young some of the models on Bonga look. Especially some of the asian girls.
I'm completely 1000% aware that age play is a thing and girls will appease that by TRYING to look like they're a young girl but I get a bad feeling about these... Some of these girls have SERIOUS baby voices and look like they're about 9-12.
I took screenshots and reported the models to Bonga. They can do their own (probably) half-assed investigation and come to their own conclusion I guess. But I seriously cannot get over the fact that some of these women acting like children might actually be children.

I'm not trying to shit on anyone or cause a ruckus or accuse anyone of anything but I whole-heartedly get a bad feeling about Bonga........
I truly feel like a lot of the foreign girls on there are victims of sex trafficking who have "real" fake credentials so they don't get caught and that freaks me out a lot.

Plus the formerly racist descriptions of all the categories... Really...?

Reading discussions and such about Bonga has really put a bad taste in my mouth.

Upvote 0
We don't run into that on MFC or Chaturbate or Cams.com or any of those. None of the girls on those sites even remotely look under 18-19-20.
There are very obvious age players but they're also very obviously grown women playing a role.

These girls are literally wearing clothes from the kids section of a store. It's freaking me out.

Upvote 0
Plus the fact that it's only Wednesday and Bonga has emailed me 4 different times this week, basically begging me to sign up.

Hellaaaaaaaa aggressive. I've said no and they're still asking me to reconsider and hitting me with promo deals and all this other bribery shit (and from what i've heard they never ever ever hold up their end of the bargain)

Upvote 0
We don't run into that on MFC or Chaturbate or Cams.com or any of those. None of the girls on those sites even remotely look under 18-19-20.
There are very obvious age players but they're also very obviously grown women playing a role.

These girls are literally wearing clothes from the kids section of a store. It's freaking me out.

I just took a look.. 37 Asian online in that section, and didn't see anything matching your description.

Reactions: Vicki
Upvote 0
I brought this up in another forum - I'm SERIOUSLY weirded out by how young some of the models on Bonga look. Especially some of the asian girls.
I'm completely 1000% aware that age play is a thing and girls will appease that by TRYING to look like they're a young girl but I get a bad feeling about these... Some of these girls have SERIOUS baby voices and look like they're about 9-12.
I took screenshots and reported the models to Bonga. They can do their own (probably) half-assed investigation and come to their own conclusion I guess. But I seriously cannot get over the fact that some of these women acting like children might actually be children.

I'm not trying to shit on anyone or cause a ruckus or accuse anyone of anything but I whole-heartedly get a bad feeling about Bonga........
I truly feel like a lot of the foreign girls on there are victims of sex trafficking who have "real" fake credentials so they don't get caught and that freaks me out a lot.
As we've already answered on another forum: ALL our models are 18+! We are very strictly check their documents. Also our Support Team always checks the broadcasts of our models. So be sure, if you see the model and think she is under 18 years - please, force those thoughts out of your head!

• Helpful!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Upvote 0
Dear Models!

Today is April Fools' Day! This means that it is time to start voting for the best story in the contest “Make Everyone Smile!”!

The contest started 15 days ago. For participation models should tell the story about the most epic/ funny/ awkward moment in their webcam modeling job.

BongaCams Team has chosen Top 3 stories! And only YOU can decide who will be the winner! To do this you need to choose the best story of the three, and vote for it!

The results will be announced on April the 5th! The Author of the story with the highest number of votes will receive 1000 Tokens!

Make your choice! Vote! And very soon you will find out who will become the proud owner of a Super Prize!
You can choose the Story and vote here: link.

Reactions: Amberlie_
Upvote 0
You ignored the suggestion about getting rid of all the annoying popup overlays on your site, its not 2008 anymore.

Upvote 0
You ignored the suggestion about getting rid of all the annoying popup overlays on your site, its not 2008 anymore.
We do not ignore anything! All your requests and suggestions we always see and consider.

Please, do not pay so much attention to our marketing for members. We would not use it if it did not work. ;)

So we always weigh all the "pros" and "cons", and then choose the option that is most suitable for all parties: models, members and us.

Upvote 0
Dear Models,

We would like to thank everyone who took part in our “Make Everyone Smile!” contest and shared their funny stories with us. The poll for the best story was launched on the 1st of April and now we are finally ready to announce the results!
So here it goes! The winner of this fierce competition and the happy owner of 1000 Tokens is...the author of the story №2 “Stars On BongaCams!”!

ENG-contestresults.jpg

The whole BongaCams team warmly congratulates the winner and wish her many more positive moments in webcam work! :clap:

P.S. We will personally contact the prizewinner via PM and present her with 1000 Tokens.

Upvote 0
How about editing this at the top of your page?
"Confirm your email and take 5 TOKENS FOR FREE!"

to the actual truth
"Confirm your email and get 5 bonus Tokens upon your first purchase"

I just went to Bongacams again, and got popups after being in the models room a whole 2 minutes,.

Upvote 0
In case anyone missed it there has been another chargeback on Bonga. So much for their reassurances that there are absolutely "no chargebacks" passed on to models!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

to the actual truth

I just went to Bongacams again, and got popups after being in the models room a whole 2 minutes,.

I think it's ok to say that they get 5 free tokens. Cause they are free, after all. You just have to buy tokens initially to qualify for them.

In case anyone missed it there has been another chargeback on Bonga. So much for their reassurances that there are absolutely "no chargebacks" passed on to models!

Where are details and proof of this publicly available?

Upvote 0

to the actual truth

Thank you for your suggestion, we will think about it.

Refund was did by mistake one of support team operator and BongaCams have returned Tokens back to Model's account with apologies. This was just a human factor.
So we would like to confirm once again that there is no chargebacks and refunds for Models on BongaCams as well.

Upvote 0
Dear Models,

Yet again, we’ve got great news for you!

We are giving away 20 FREE passes to the LALExpo 2016 international exposition that will take place from 11 to 13 July in Cartagena, Columbia.

LALExpo is the most famous adult industry exposition in Latin America. Webcam models, modelling studios and over 1300 other webcam and adult industry professionals will be in attendance this year!

The host city is a beautiful Caribbean port town called Cartagena, with tropical climate and fantastic open beaches. A great place to have fun, meet new people and create new business connections.

You can win a FREE pass to this legendary event simply by expressing your wish to attend via our Friendly Support. All entries will be collected and 20 winners will be randomly selected.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing you in Cartagena!
*Please note that FREE passes do NOT include travel or hotel expenses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dear models,

Make your performance even more impressive with our newest app for online broadcasts!

BongaCams Desktop App – is a professional software developed by the BongaCams team especially for the Models, which is designed to improve the quality of your live videos, and thus attract more visitors into your chat rooms and increase your profit!

The benefits of using the BongaCams Desktop App:
- High video and audio quality;
- All necessary and essential functions;
- Intuitive user-friendly interface;
- Quick and easy installation.

The application is currently available for all Windows computers and will be available for Mac operating systems soon.

A more detailed guide of the BongaCams Desktop App, including how to download and install, can be found here.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact our support.

Enjoy mind-blowing success in your work-life with the BongaCams Desktop App!

app2-1-e1462279002173.jpg

Upvote 0
Dear Models,

Do you speak Spanish? ¿Hablas español?

If the answer is "", what means "yes", then we have a good news for you!

We always strive to make BongaModels the most friendly and convenient for all Models around the World. And this is the main reason why our site is available also IN SPANISH from today!

We wish you to have gorgeous chat members, interesting broadcasts and high earnings!

spanish_forum-e1462549880258.jpg

Upvote 0
i wonder how many tokens a month top models on bonga make?

Not sure if this is accurate or not but, according to the BongaModels homepage, they have this data:

7PxEGZ0.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I hear that BongaCams has added a camscore system now.....

They sure did! We were just discussing that in the model's only thread.

..................... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Upvote 0