AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Ehhhmmm, it's unrealistic bullsh*t, I don't know who told you that.:D I have over 1000 per week now, and there are many models who are higher than me.
I’m not a top model on my sites but I’ve made that in a day on mfc and another site that I’m in the top 300. Just seems like a huge disparity between bonga and other big sites. I know I have to have a huge haul in order to rank in top 10 per day on my sites. I’d have to make at least $500 to hit top 5 for the 3 hour time slot top model on my main site. This wouldn’t be appealing to add the site to my income basket.

Upvote 0
I’m not a top model on my sites but I’ve made that in a day on mfc and another site that I’m in the top 300. Just seems like a huge disparity between bonga and other big sites. I know I have to have a huge haul in order to rank in top 10 per day on my sites. I’d have to make at least $500 to hit top 5 for the 3 hour time slot top model on my main site. This wouldn’t be appealing to add the site to my income basket.
I'm just starting here, so no worries. On other websites i do not earn much more, so you should do on bonga better than me)
As i know top models earn thousands a week.

Upvote 0
They hav
My apologies if I misread something. But after checking with the model again, it does seem that she made about $60 in a single day which put her close to the top 20 models for that day. Maybe there is a different way that “top 20” is calculated other than earnings, but it still seems that “top models” on bonga make thousands less than the other more popular sites.

It looks like, per Lintilla’s post, top ranks are per hour... maybe that is a confusion.

They have more contests Amber .
1 . They have a contest for the traffic in your room , where the token number do actually not count. So if you are one of the first 20 rooms in 1 hour then you get a prize. Probably the model that took the bonus missenderstood her stats and took the bonus for traffic not for money.
2. then they have the top contests for tokens , witch every hour the first 100 models take points according to the number of tokens that they made in that hour. I personally ranked 3 times in that top ( in 3 diffrent days) and i got around 6-24 points. For 6 points i have made in that hour 165 dollars, 2th time for 18 points i made in 1 hour 282 ., and for 24 points 3th time i have made in that hour 427 dollars.
Even so i did not finished never in the top 100 at the end of the week because my points were extremely low even for top 1000.

Also bonga offers bonuses depending of your region location. For ex if you broadcast from West Europe the rank its highly competitive. But if you are from another regions than you have higher chances to rank.

usually the top 20 needs around 2000 points , thats what i noticed ( and i am working with them for 1 year by now) so to actually reach 2000 points you actually need wayyyyyyyy more than 60 dollars :))))
I know a girl that works on bonga and chaturbate in the same time ( i watched her for a while) She ranked top 3 , 2 , and 1 this august . She did around 6000 dollars in one week for top 1 . She is from the region with more competitive rank.

Upvote 0
They hav

They have more contests Amber .
1 . They have a contest for the traffic in your room , where the token number do actually not count. So if you are one of the first 20 rooms in 1 hour then you get a prize. Probably the model that took the bonus missenderstood her stats and took the bonus for traffic not for money.
2. then they have the top contests for tokens , witch every hour the first 100 models take points according to the number of tokens that they made in that hour. I personally ranked 3 times in that top ( in 3 diffrent days) and i got around 6-24 points. For 6 points i have made in that hour 165 dollars, 2th time for 18 points i made in 1 hour 282 ., and for 24 points 3th time i have made in that hour 427 dollars.
Even so i did not finished never in the top 100 at the end of the week because my points were extremely low even for top 1000.

Also bonga offers bonuses depending of your region location. For ex if you broadcast from West Europe the rank its highly competitive. But if you are from another regions than you have higher chances to rank.

usually the top 20 needs around 2000 points , thats what i noticed ( and i am working with them for 1 year by now) so to actually reach 2000 points you actually need wayyyyyyyy more than 60 dollars :))))
I know a girl that works on bonga and chaturbate in the same time ( i watched her for a while) She ranked top 3 , 2 , and 1 this august . She did around 6000 dollars in one week for top 1 . She is from the region with more competitive rank.
Yeah, I also noticed Top100 for american models is less competitive, so it's easier to take it with less earnings. Models from international top have a hard time))

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
You should try it - the more experience the better. It's not like a website with only russian members, there are many europeans and americans too. Considering your working time, you should get good wealthy members.
I don't tell you to give up other sites.

Upvote 0
After reading everything it would seem my information is based off of UK/US/non-EE cam models, so I do believe their experience is different. We have always known that Bonga is an EE dominated cam site, so it now makes sense that the experiences and earnings between models from different areas of the world are vastly different. Models who are used to MFC/CB/SM are accustomed to a certain earnings per hour/day, and if they aren't the more popular group on Bonga, it is understandable the rankings and earnings feel less than the typical EE model on there.

Upvote 0
After reading everything it would seem my information is based off of UK/US/non-EE cam models, so I do believe their experience is different. We have always known that Bonga is an EE dominated cam site, so it now makes sense that the experiences and earnings between models from different areas of the world are vastly different. Models who are used to MFC/CB/SM are accustomed to a certain earnings per hour/day, and if they aren't the more popular group on Bonga, it is understandable the rankings and earnings feel less than the typical EE model on there.
Also not to mention the currency exchange. Romania, Poland, and Bulgaria are a few EE that don't use Euros. They have their own still. So a $1000 in US would be worth a lot more if their currency is worth less than the US/Euro dollar.

Let's not forget all that SHAMPOO they used to hand out instead of contest money. I'm glad they stopped doing that shit and now pay their models for their hard work especially when they excel. It was a sexist tasteless moment.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Also not to mention the currency exchange. Romania, Poland, and Bulgaria are a few EE that don't use Euros. They have their own still. So a $1000 in US would be worth a lot more if their currency is worth less than the US/Euro dollar.

Let's not forget all that SHAMPOO they used to hand out instead of contest money. I'm glad they stopped doing that shit and now pay their models for their hard work especially when they excel. It was a sexist tasteless moment.

Well my friend was working with them then and she washed the doggs with that shampoon hahahhahah , they were fluffy and smelled better as ever :))))))))))))

Reactions: alexakitty
Upvote 0

Now they are totally changed and also their early payment sistem rock .

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY 2019 - HIGH EARNINGS TIME!

Dear models and studios!

The biggest sale of the year – BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY 2019 – is approaching!

Only on November 29 and December 2, members will enjoy unlimited number of discount offers
, and therefore you'll receive significantly more tips and paid chat invitations!

Don't miss the days of maximum earnings – join the biggest sale of the year!

Upvote 0
Am I the only one thinking its damn funny how @bongacams.com just posts advertising and not interacting or any reactions to any post we're made?
That's been the case pretty much since they arrived here at ACF. A forum is meant for interacting, but they treat it as an advertisement.

Upvote 0
That's been the case pretty much since they arrived here at ACF. A forum is meant for interacting, but they treat it as an advertisement.

they treat it like their personal newsletter/advert. It's one thing about making updates and answering site related questions, but they have to tell us about every contest and every award. they do it on other forums too.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
BongaCams was declared the BEST WEBCAM SITE OF THE YEAR again!

Dear models and studios!

We are eager to share wonderful news – BongaCams became the BEST WEBCAM SITE 2019 again! This time, we were awarded the honorary title at the biggest erotic fair - Erofest Prague – and it's our THIRD victory in such nomination THIS YEAR!

Thank you for your support!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Chsturbate tokens cost 160usd x 2025tk
Bongsmodels cost 72usd x 1050tk
...so the price for tippers is like as the same....but cb give 5cents x 20tk....bonga give 2/3cents for 20tk....so bonga gain much much much money... And give few money at models.....

Upvote 0
Chsturbate tokens cost 160usd x 2025tk
Bongsmodels cost 72usd x 1050tk
...so the price for tippers is like as the same....but cb give 5cents x 20tk....bonga give 2/3cents for 20tk....so bonga gain much much much money... And give few money at models.....
I think you received answers and help in the topic you had created))
You can always ask experienced models:banhappy:

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Meet our NEW CONTESTS that will replace Weekly Top 100:

- North America & Western Europe's Queen of Queens;
- International Queen of Queens contest!

At the end of each week, 100 BEST models will, as usually, receive MONEY PRIZES, whereas the winner of the contest - in addition to the main prize of $1000 - will be awarded an honorary title of the Queen of Queens!

For more information about the points distribution, please see the contests page!

Take part and win the QUEEN title!

Upvote 0
😍 New! Add social media icons on top of your stream

Dear models and studios!

We have wonderful news!

Now, you can add clickable social media icons on top of your live stream and make them maximally visible to the members!

To do so, go to the Social Networks page and select the media you want to be displayed on your stream. You can upload your own image or select the default one to use as an icon.

Attract even more attention to your social networks – try the new option right now!

Upvote 0
Triple nomination of BongaCams at XBIZ Awards 2020

Dear models and studios!

We are glad to share some wonderful news!
At the prestigious XBIZ Awards 2020, BongaCams is nominated in three categories at once:

Cam Company of the Year – BongaCams;
Cam Site of the Year – BongaCams.com;
Cam Affiliate Program of the Year – BongaCash.

Support us with your vote!
This victory will become our common success!

Upvote 0