AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This section has been wayyy too quiet lately!

Needs more sexiness!

6xHZu.jpg

All this gestation has make my boobies huge. :shifty:
tumblr_maoa7iayH81rarvp3o1_500.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
<-- can't wait for milk shows!
Lol....I'll add you to the list of the other 5000000 guys who've asked if I'm lactating yet. :p

Bocefish said:
More of an FYI post... In case ya don't know, this is Heidi_Voltage's last day at MFC. :crybaby:

I saw her a couple time early in the morning before I left for work. Her toy collection is so cool, I still want her giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. She is also one of the few models I know who had breast reduction surgery done.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I was always amazed at the idiots bitching about Heidi's reduction scars... some guys just need a good slap....

....some nice boobage :-D

Attachments

• Aspen.jpg
    Aspen.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 432
SoTxBob said:
I was always amazed at the idiots bitching about Heidi's reduction scars... some guys just need a good slap....

Things like scars and tattoos are just signs you led a life. Nothing wrong with either one.

Seriously! Youre beautiful and BBW's def are too but I dont think you fit in BBW at all girl. :)

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Seriously! Youre beautiful and BBW's def are too but I dont think you fit in BBW at all girl. :)
Yeah, have tried to explain this :mrgreen:

AnaVictoriaXO said:

Thanks Ana and Jupiter, I've been getting a lot of riff raff about adding "BBW" to my screen name. I think it's time for a name change on MFC :)
Thanks for the input you guys!

Just bumping with a few I found on the net...

Attachments

• qhp-004.jpg
    qhp-004.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 115918_082.jpg
    115918_082.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
  • 135030380756.jpg
    135030380756.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 204
SoTxBob said:

....some nice boobage :-D
And much to the chagrin of Heidi, her breasts are almost back to the same size they were before her surgery.

Mine...a terrible nighttime webcam shot XD But a little artsy looking almost.

Note: My other boobie is there, I was at an angle and it ran out of the frame somehow XD

Attachments

• Picture_537.jpg__cropped.jpg
    Picture_537.jpg__cropped.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 171
Thought it might be appropriate for my first post here to be my boobs =]

Attachments

• IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 140
Jupiter551 said:
:whistle:
yum
tumblr_m6puburuAw1rarvp3o1_250.gif
Lol I guess this is an outdated gif now that my boobs aren't that size any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.