AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D

Attachments

• IMG_1936 (615x900).jpg
    IMG_1936 (615x900).jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 766
I just about died upon seeing this. NataliaGrey just bein' sexy by default.

Attachments

• SexyNat.png
    SexyNat.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 629
This video won't be released until next week but I thought my boobs looked awesome in the cap soooooo... BOOBS!
V0LGjWF.jpg

Hi guys! My tits are 36JJ and all natural. There are just a few of the thousands of photos I have. Enjoy!

Attachments

• autopic3 (2).jpg
    autopic3 (2).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 14k.jpg
    14k.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 266
  • jerkofftomybigtitsM.jpg
    jerkofftomybigtitsM.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 266
  • pinkdressM.jpg
    pinkdressM.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 266
Jessi said:
xDollPartsx said:
After years of hating my deflated boobs I finally got them done, still in the healing process but I am beyond thrilled and they look damn good!

Can I ask what type/cc? They look perfect!
I'm sorry I just saw this! I got 425ccs silicone my incision was in the armpit. I went from a 32a(barely it was more just deflated skin) to a 32DDD. I'm more than pleased and I still have to laugh at how many times a night people say "so glad you don't have big fake boobs" then a few minutes later "wait... Are they?" Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.