AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BarbieChuu said:
I'll jiggle my way in here and join in on the booby thread. i present, my ta-ta's.
I LOVE BOOBS. *MOTORBOAT*

IDX3s.jpg

Lots of great boobs on MFC, but Barbie's are among the best (though I'd prefer LESS tattoos- when you have a perfect body, why mess it up with ink?).

I'm weird, I generally prefer small or medium sized to the huge ones, and always prefer natural to silicone.

lexmark402003 said:
BarbieChuu said:
I'll jiggle my way in here and join in on the booby thread. i present, my ta-ta's.

IDX3s.jpg

Lots of great boobs on MFC, but Barbie's are among the best (though I'd prefer LESS tattoos- when you have a perfect body, why mess it up with ink?).

I'm weird, I generally prefer small or medium sized to the huge ones, and always prefer natural to silicone.

Insults with compliments are not a good way to make friends pal. I would choose your words more wisely next time. Just say Barbie has nice boobs and leave it at that.

lexmark402003 said:
BarbieChuu said:

IDX3s.jpg

I think her boobs are fantastic and the ink just adds spice. :thumbleft:

lexmark402003 said:

In what way is that 'weird'? :?

Aww, why not. Here's some Titty Tuesday fun for you guys. :)

Attachments

• Resize DSC_7072.jpg
    Resize DSC_7072.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 217
Jupiter551 said:
MFC's very own gorgeous and really sweet, JessieMinx :D
hw5r3.jpg

ZHfXf.jpg

6kywQ.jpg
I just want to shove my head in between them and take a nap there. :) They look so soft and fun.

blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
I just want to shove my head in between them and take a nap there. :) They look so soft and fun.
Room for both our heads! I hope you can sleep with licking and sucking sounds next to your ear :whistle:

Well, just in case Im not, my favourite pictures of myself:
(Im a little vain about my chest)

Attachments

• boobies.jpg
    boobies.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 134
  • 2011-09-18 22.02.17.jpg
    2011-09-18 22.02.17.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 2011-09-22 12.44.02.jpg
    2011-09-22 12.44.02.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
  • 2011-09-23 18.20.25.jpg
    2011-09-23 18.20.25.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 134
Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
Room for both our heads! I hope you can sleep with licking and sucking sounds next to your ear :whistle:
Only if you let me have the other side and don't hog! :p

Reactions: Jupiter551
Aussie pride -AngelaWhite :mrgreen:
:flags-australia:

Attachments

• Aib28MDCMAAtvsH (1).jpg
    Aib28MDCMAAtvsH (1).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 484
Status
Not open for further replies.