AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Well I knew she had a short fuse so I thought I'd be subtle about posting her - I saw her ban someone for using her first name in chat lol, and several others for saying she looks like angelina jolie or megan fox.

Thought her amazing body deserved to be shared...and immediately recieved a pm from Boce telling me she'd had a previous pic here taken down lol.

Just to be clear... she did not have them taken down but was unhappy with me that I posted pics where she might get recognized, so I asked Amber to remove them. :shhh:

Not-so-good one of muh bewbs, but adding it anyway. I have huge nipples, lol! :oops:

Attachments

• bed__misc__etc_031.jpg
    bed__misc__etc_031.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 432
ScarletVixen said:
Not-so-good one of muh bewbs, but adding it anyway. I have huge nipples, lol! :oops:
Me lurve some huge nipples :D

Boce she needn't worry, why would anyone she knows in the real world go to mfc? They'd just follow her around with puppydog eyes.

Ya anyway I was like, torn between wanting to go "PHWOAR look at this" and "I'm scared she'll find me"

Bocefish said:
Nature's natural insta-breast lift :p

1FVkz.jpg
If an AA cup is a plum, A cup a lemon, B cup an orange, C cup a grapefruit, D and DD a canteloupe, and bigger is a honeydew, what are these, watermelons? :lol:

Attachments

• NippleLace.png
    NippleLace.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 282
Jupiter551 said:
Tristyn said:
My boobies.

I wish they'd stop f%$king growing, though. Geezus.

hot damn I'm sure adding you to favourites ! :D

*blushes* Well shucks. Thanks!
As an aside... I had a peek at your profile, and I :h: nightwish too. :)

Bocefish said:
Maria Swan aka Princessa aka Jana Defi.

P.S. Why do some babes continuously change their names?!? I'm thinking to avoid contract copyright issues. :think:

Ahh, yeah I only know her by Jana Defi.

I don't think it's the models who change it sometimes, I think it's the sites they sell pictures/videos too. Who knows why, maybe to make out they've got some new girl who isn't on 20 other sites.

I know Anya was given the name Merilyn by Score, and also she's clueless about most sites that (legitimately) feature her content because she gets paid to do a shoot and then the photographer goes off and sells it to a site or something. I guess at that point the site basically writes whatever it wants as a description etc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.