AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Nice manicure too.

That probably sounded way too gay. lolz.
No, that is just way too funny.

Since it's in my avatar and probably too small for most to see, here's some side boobage :) I like mine better from the side view.

Attachments

• shannon_0076_web.jpg
    shannon_0076_web.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 331
blackxrose said:
Since it's in my avatar and probably too small for most to see, here's some side boobage :) I like mine better from the side view.

Yum!! Though I can't quite decide if that face is "come fuck my brains out" or "you did WHAT to my car?!"

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:

Yum!! Though I can't quite decide if that face is "come fuck my brains out" or "you did WHAT to my car?!"

Maybe it's both :-D

New talent discovery (new to me anyway :D )

Attachments

• greatpair.jpg
    greatpair.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 283
Jupiter551 said:
file.php

Jupiter that's not fair

Jupiter551 said:

I would rather see her face than her laptop keyboard :(

inkydoo said:
Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:

Maybe it's both :-D
Lol well unfortunately I don't have another side boob picture with a better face, but that is my so called "horny face". BJ named it that. I usually look slightly angry and like I'm wanting to eat/hit something. :) Must be the irish in me coming out really fiesty. When I'm actually angry or angry/surprised I look like I want to kill something and it's unmistakeable. :)

Attachments

• sweetsexxx2.jpg
    sweetsexxx2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 121
  • sweetsexxx3.jpg
    sweetsexxx3.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 121
  • alicia.jpg
    alicia.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 121
Bocefish said:
Awww, C'mon Jup, you know those are all artificially enhanced. :whistle: :mrgreen:
Are you sure? They look natural to me. Or was it a joke~ I'm so thick some times.

hahah I think they're real, or wait, are they just SO FUCKING GOOD that I can't tell?! lol

Jupiter551 said:
hahah I think they're real, or wait, are they just SO FUCKING GOOD that I can't tell?! lol
My exact thoughts - That they're very good if not natural. But Jup, I had an enhanced friend point out to me that her boobs are as real as any other boobs. I saw no argument there.

camstory said:
Jupiter551 said:
My exact thoughts - That they're very good if not natural. But Jup, I had an enhanced friend point out to me that her boobs are as real as any other boobs. I saw no argument there.

unaugmented then :p anyway yeah they're definitely unaugmented, but there was a thread where models ganged up on Boce and I claiming we "could not possibly tell!"

Jupiter551 said:
camstory said:
Jupiter551 said:

unaugmented then :p anyway yeah they're definitely unaugmented, but there was a thread where models ganged up on Boce and I claiming we "could not possibly tell!"
OIC. lol

Bocefish said:
If you have to ask if the beautiful women Jup posted earlier were all natural, then you need some more education in the bewbie department, jus' sayin' :whistle:
Just trying to tread softly, didn't want to call anyone an idiot - figured there was something I was missing. Never really figured it was augmented boobs though.

Since I have derailed this thread a bit, let me get er back on the tracks
1Picture%201229%281%29.jpg

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

The boobs in question... NOT
file.php

file.php

Status
Not open for further replies.