AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bookmarking

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_Sparks

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@scrapper242
MFC Username
DustySparks
I found a thread on this but it wasn't open to further replies, and I have a question about it so here's this thread! Hope you don't mind..

Anyways, I am planning to change my username before the next time I log in to broadcast. I am aware that it will update for members who have added me as a friend, but what about those who have bookmarked me? Or is it by my URL which will change when I change my username, thus removing me and not updating for these members?

Thanks, guys and gals!!

Bookmarks will be updated too. As far as I can see everything gets updated when you change your name, in the tip history, MFC mails, etc.
This can be confusing for new members. I remember being surprised of having a name I didn't know show up in my history the first time.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the response, @Fatquack ! I've been talking a bit about the name change in my broadcasts, and even told some people they could call me by the one I'm about to switch to (which is Dusty) so, I hope it has been helpful. Most know I'm new and why I'm changing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.