AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Brand new. Need help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2018
Nevada
Twitter Username
@e2ventures_xxx
Tumblr Username
porcelainprincess-xxx
MFC Username
prclnprincess
Chaturbate Username
porcelainprincessxxx
I'm a brand new cam model, without a high twitter following and a small tumblr following, and I haven't shot any offline contents yet either. I've only done two shows and I know the main point is sticking to a consistent schedule to get regulars and such. But how do you stay positive in a room where no one is talking or tipping and you cant even get the first goal of getting clothes off to happen. The second show I just gave up after 25 minutes, which I know I shouldn't have done. Because every single person who came into the room instantly left.. I just feel out of my depth not sure what i could do better. I sexy dmace, tease sexy acts and such... I guess I'm just looking for some beginner tips on how to make my room worth staying in if nobody knows who I am without giving away all the goods for free.

I’ve heard some say they start out sort of talking to themselves and wait for other people to join the conversation. I’m more comfortable starting with an activity, then switching gears to strip goals once enough people have joined. For me that’s baking or sewing, the important thing is that it isn’t just fucking around on your phone. That tends to turn people off straight away. It takes time to find what works for you, patience is just as important as keeping a routine.

Try not getting too bummed by the ping-pong members, they’re just white noise and it is pretty universal to see them pop in and out of even the most popular rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.