AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breast Scars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
I have been lurking around the forum for a while now because I really want to do camming and I want to be good at it and this forum has provided a ton of information about that. I have not applied at any sites yet because I have one really big concern and that is I can't show my breasts.

I can show everything else, and I would like to show my breasts but two years ago I had a breast reduction and my surgeon butchered me. The scars are really bad because the stitches started to pull/tear from all the swelling and one of my nipples is only partial as it did not graft properly. This is probably TMI, but it is so bad that I don't think there is any way around it. Anyways, I would like to eventually have a revision done but I would need the money from camming to pay for it. Hopefully after that I would be okay to show breasts.

So, my questions are can I still be successful without showing my breasts? How to explain to members that I can't? I am perfectly fine showing everything else but is this going to be a really big problem for members?

Id look into a Product called Bio Oil ..

http://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/

I know a lot of ladies who've had implants use this for scaring as
well as stretch marks ... It won't take away the scars you already
have, but it DOES drastically improve the look / color
Its absolutely amazing stuff ...

marieK said:
I have been lurking around the forum for a while now because I really want to do camming and I want to be good at it and this forum has provided a ton of information about that. I have not applied at any sites yet because I have one really big concern and that is I can't show my breasts.

I can show everything else, and I would like to show my breasts but two years ago I had a breast reduction and my surgeon butchered me. The scars are really bad because the stitches started to pull/tear from all the swelling and one of my nipples is only partial as it did not graft properly. This is probably TMI, but it is so bad that I don't think there is any way around it. Anyways, I would like to eventually have a revision done but I would need the money from camming to pay for it. Hopefully after that I would be okay to show breasts.

So, my questions are can I still be successful without showing my breasts? How to explain to members that I can't? I am perfectly fine showing everything else but is this going to be a really big problem for members?

Possibly you could play the 'help a girl out' card... set up a chip in/goal to pay for the revision. Offer incentives for all the guys that help you.

I would avoid being dishonest on cam. It always seems to backfire when I lie.

I think if you present a sympathetic figure - and you're good at camming otherwise, you should be ok.

I'm so sorry you're going through this.. :(

I had a breast lift after I had my son and lost my baby weight. I have the lollipop incision. No implants or anything. When a member asks me if they are real, I answer yes. They are real, I'm not lying. I don't feel the need to explain to them that after my kid i was left with pancake boobies. I feel no need to give anyone a disclosure when I take my top off. In 2 years I've maybe had one or two guys hint that they can see a little scaring. my scars though are really faint. Since I have stopped tanning, I can see them a little more though. My suggestion is you can use makeup to cover it (dermablend) when going topless use hair to cover a bit, if you have long hair. Keep your hands on them, so they aren't just out there. Work on some camera angels, lots of side boob top of boob ect.

There are some non-nude models on MFC but not many of them.
Maybe try a site like Mygirlfund where it focuses more on selling content and donating to a girl because you like her. But MGF is a LOT of work, and little traffic. You dont actually have a live public cam there, you can only do one on one chats an the girl has to turn it on. I dont personally like the site but you might find it works better for you.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Possibly you could play the 'help a girl out' card... set up a chip in/goal to pay for the revision. Offer incentives for all the guys that help you.

I would avoid being dishonest on cam. It always seems to backfire when I lie.

I think if you present a sympathetic figure - and you're good at camming otherwise, you should be ok.

I'm so sorry you're going through this.. :(

^^ This

There are plenty of models with botched boob jobs that do well. You will definitely get the jerks commenting on them, but you may also be pleasantly surprised if you're honest and otherwise hard working towards getting your revision done. There are some super generous guys on MFC. If you have tough skin and won't let the assholes get to you, I say go for it.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks everyone for the advice, it has all been helpful. This really helps and lifts a lot of the worry I had about this. I have tried make-up and it helps a lot with the scars but it doesn't really hide the nipple/areola problem but I will definitely work the angles, hands and hair. I will also go with what Miss_Lollipop suggested.

I am going to apply with MFC because it is the site that I have read the most about and I feel like I can handle it. Also, worrying about family finding out isn't really a concern because I don't have a lot of family or family that would even recognize me.

Make them your gimmick, dress them up with cardbord cutouts, the mask of Zoro type thing etc. Then if asked simply say you are in response to all the models that only show boobs except you only show pussy, lol. You will drive members insane trying to get a look at your boobs, lol. No bewbs BB, just see pussy hunni, hahaha.

SirLes said:
Make them your gimmick, dress them up with cardbord cutouts, the mask of Zoro type thing etc. Then if asked simply say you are in response to all the models that only show boobs except you only show pussy, lol. You will drive members insane trying to get a look at your boobs, lol. No bewbs BB, just see pussy hunni, hahaha.
I like that idea, make it like a boob-virginity thing (no boobs for the first 6 months on cam unless someone reeeeeeally charms you or something). It'll make guys crazy, nothing is more desirable than something we can't have lol, esp when our imagination fills in the gaps.

Hmm you might be able to cover it and still do shows. Like demi cup bras and those bras that only go on the under part of your boobs? If you can squish your boobs together and play with them while wearing it.

I just had a revision on my boobs because I was developing capsular contraction in 1 (how embarrassing right) and still worked. As it got more noticeable people did say rude things but I tried to hide it by angles and putting my hair to that side and shading with makeup. After 2nd surgery I did shows with bandages over them (I let the person know beforehand, of course!). Now I'm working with tape under them over the incisions and no one has complained. Hasn't seemed to affect my work.

Maybe you can somehow cover the scars with surgical tape and say you're recovering...but you can only do that for so long...hmmm I'm sure someone else has said this but you could always photoshop your pics and just sell pic sets on sites like MyGirlFund

OH! Why didn't I think of this before... MAKEUP! There are some really great concealers out there. Use some of that and a flesh colored powder on top, and a translucent powder on top of that. One time I broke out on my boobs from a certain lotion or spray, and it was invisible on cam with makeup over it.

SirLes said:
That actually sounds like a fantastic idea. If I had any problems I'd do that. :)

blackxrose said:
SirLes said:
That actually sounds like a fantastic idea. If I had any problems I'd do that. :)

Heck, why not? Or... Stick some balloons in your shirt with humongous nips and say it's 1,000,000,000 tokens to see them. :p

Bocefish said:
blackxrose said:
SirLes said:

Heck, why not? Or... Stick some balloons in your shirt with humongous nips and say it's 1,000,000,000 tokens to see them. :p
Rotfl that would probably get me more traffic actually. :lol:

I think dermablend could work on the scars but I don't know what to do about the nipple issue. I wouldn't know how to fix that with make-up. On my right areola the pigmentation is different colors or not pigmented at all and the nipple is like numb and unresponsive so it doesn't get hard and just stays kind of flat unless I am teeth chattering cold. The left areola is mostly normal for having had surgery but it could be better. I have been looking into a derma-roller for the scars but I am not sure if it is safe to use on surgical scars.

I thought that if the make-up works on the scars then I could use pasties to cover my nipples. I still don't know about that though. The rest of me is fine though, I am still in my early twenties, even though my boobs are small I still have a nice hourglass shape, super long legs, pretty face. I've got everything I need but the boobs. I can make great cleavage with them at least.

I am determined to get around this and I really appreciate the advice. I will definitely use it.

I could post a picture to show what I am working with but it is embarrassing because they aren't pretty.

KiraSage said:
I just had a revision on my boobs because I was developing capsular contraction in 1 (how embarrassing right) and still worked. As it got more noticeable people did say rude things but I tried to hide it by angles and putting my hair to that side and shading with makeup. After 2nd surgery I did shows with bandages over them (I let the person know beforehand, of course!). Now I'm working with tape under them over the incisions and no one has complained. Hasn't seemed to affect my work.

Just saw you for the first time a couple of days ago Kira. I think your boobs are awesome...Tape? what tape? :mrgreen: But there is Soooo much more to a girl than her chesticles. :-D

marieK said:
I think dermablend could work on the scars but I don't know what to do about the nipple issue. I wouldn't know how to fix that with make-up. On my right areola the pigmentation is different colors or not pigmented at all and the nipple is like numb and unresponsive so it doesn't get hard and just stays kind of flat unless I am teeth chattering cold. The left areola is mostly normal for having had surgery but it could be better. I have been looking into a derma-roller for the scars but I am not sure if it is safe to use on surgical scars.

I thought that if the make-up works on the scars then I could use pasties to cover my nipples. I still don't know about that though. The rest of me is fine though, I am still in my early twenties, even though my boobs are small I still have a nice hourglass shape, super long legs, pretty face. I've got everything I need but the boobs. I can make great cleavage with them at least.

I am determined to get around this and I really appreciate the advice. I will definitely use it.

I could post a picture to show what I am working with but it is embarrassing because they aren't pretty.

I was going to suggest maybe post this in the model's forum (and see if Amber can migrate the thread there once you get model status) because a surprising number of MFC members google their favourite models and find them here.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and SirLes
Bocefish said:
marieK said:

Can't be any worse than this and she does OK.
She has a 66.2 camscore Boce, she'd be doing okay if it where 50 years ago when 75c would get you a new ford.

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
marieK said:

Can't be any worse than this and she does OK.
She has a 66.2 camscore Boce, she'd be doing okay if it where 50 years ago when 75c would get you a new ford.

lol, I never look at scamscores, but the two times I went to her room she got a pvt shortly afterwards.

Can't flash your boobs? ...
I say shake that booty instead ;)
There are lots of guys who are all about the ass or pussy and won't even care that you keep your bra on as long as thy gt to see the part they love best. If you're self conscious, just flaunt the parts you love the best and they'll love you for it. :)

Reactions: Jupiter551
SoTxBob said:
KiraSage said:

Just saw you for the first time a couple of days ago Kira. I think your boobs are awesome...Tape? what tape? :mrgreen: But there is Soooo much more to a girl than her chesticles. :-D

Muahaha Thank you!! I remember you! (if your name on there is similar to here)

Reactions: SoTxBob
marieK said:
I have been looking into a derma-roller for the scars but I am not sure if it is safe to use on surgical scars.

How would a surgical scar be any different from any other scar? Once it's scarred, the skin is there, it's just the wrong type of skin. It's not like it's gonna get into your bloodstream...

I do not mean to come off bitchy, that really is an honest question. I hear so much about "surgical scar" and "non-surgical scar".. I have both and as far as I can tell they're pretty much the same damn thing.

^You didn't come off as bitchy.

I don't think there is always a big difference between surgical scars and non surgical scars depending on your skin and if everything healed properly. My surgeon said that the ideal surgical scar should be flat, thin, and white. This type of scar could probably be treated safely with a derma roller.

Then there are keloid or hypertrophic scars. A derma roller is not safe on these scars because they are raised from too much collagen production and so the roller would probably make it worse. These can develop the same way any other scar develops depending on how you heal and type of skin, but they probably happen a lot more with surgeries than with a small cut or scrape because surgery is more invasive.

I think when people differentiate between surgical scars and other scars it is to state what the scar is from and to maybe express the severity of it. When I think surgical scars, I think of really noticeable scars that won't fade away over time like other scars can.

My scars are not keloid or hypertrophic, but they are raised a little in some areas. I ended up deciding against the roller because I don't want to risk making it worse and it would not fix the nipple/areola issue and that is what I was most concerned about.

From a guy perspective, breasts are the most overrated part of a woman's body. Seriously, what can we do with them? Suck them, lick them? I've got a better idea for my tongue. Perhaps smack those tits around like they owe me money? That's a full minute of fun. Then it gets old.

PM or email me on MFC as the same username (tubby556) and we can go from there.

Reactions: SNATCH
Well, it ended up being a non-issue. I ended up showing them within the first couple of hours and nobody said anything bad or negative. So, it turned out a lot better than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.