AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast suspended, yelp!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2023
Yelp, did a CB test broadcast behind a password that absolutely nobody had, zero chance for anyone to access my stream. Didnt come to think with my noobie brain that my partner popping in to check my lighting setting will get me automatically banned. I feel so stupid. Anyways, we submitted his ID, had technical problems with that, it did go through eventually. I contacted anyways the support about the technical issues, my new tag etc. Im worried they got annoyed with me and shadow ban me or something? Please @punker barbie or anybody this means a world to me! CB username: Traplady

Amazing platform! I will totally be back chatting, gotta get this tech stuff sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.