AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting suspended - how serious?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm a brand new model and today was going to be my first day. I've been up since 5AM sort of stressing out, making sure things are perfect, etc.

I invited a close friend over for moral support and asked them to help me make sure my stream looks good before I start. Since the Chaturbate testing site wasn't working with my OBS, I created a password protected stream and had them appear in front of my camera while I make sure the sound/visuals were good, overall this took about 30 seconds. After they left I did a 15 minute meditation session to get myself in the right headspace but when I was about to press 'start stream' I noticed a message on Chaturbate stating my broadcasting was suspended due to having non-verified people on my stream. It didn't occur to me that's what was happening given it was a password protected stream but in hindsight it makes total sense and I feel really dumb for doing that I just didn't know how else to test my stream. How serious is this offense and how quickly will I get my broadcasting privileges back, if at all? I used all of my vacation time at work to make sure I was able to just focus on stream so I'm freaking about a bit that I may have wasted a ton of time just now.

I'm really set on camming on Chaturbate and I'm beyond worried I won't get to cam anymore :(

UPDATE: I heard back from support and they said I'll just have to have my friend confirm their age. They were approved within 5 minutes and signed the broadcaster agreement. Still suspended so hopefully it'll all be sorted now. Waiting to hear back from support

Upvote 0
open a support ticket like punker barbie mentioned, you don't have access to this page right now right? http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ i assume you don't, they will likely eventually ask you to submit verification documents for the other person that appeared on cam so make sure you have high quality scans of their ID and one of them holding their ID next to their face just like you did for yours.

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi! Sorry, I've posted an update but since this account is new it has to be approved first.
My ticket number is 19928758. I've heard back and we've submitted their ID which has already been approved. Currently still suspended despite the approval but I'm being patient just waiting to hear back!

UPDATE: This has been completely resolved and I've regained my broadcasting privileges! This swift help has assured me that Chaturbate is definitely who I want to be working with. Thanks again to everyone involved, I'm so relieved this only took about an hour!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.