AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bruce Campbell

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really thought his hand was possessed in evil dead2. what a great actor, and the old spice commercial thats out now could not have achieved greatness with out Bruce leading the way.

I saw Bruce in real life a few years ago. He looked...really old and fat. It's too bad, he used to be so cute.

PallasAthene said:
I saw Bruce in real life a few years ago. He looked...really old and fat. It's too bad, he used to be so cute.

There's definitely a noticeable difference between his Evil Dead days and the present.

Also, since nobody's mentioned it already, Burn Notice is actually a fantastic show, and Bruce is great in it. Currently in its fourth season, it airs Thursdays on USA.

Attachments

• army-of-darkness.jpg
    army-of-darkness.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 375
  • burn-notice89.jpg
    burn-notice89.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 375
PallasAthene said:

He's 52 and still gets around fairly well for being really old and fat. :lol:

file.php

Gabrielle Anwar looks good for fourty something too. :whistle:

I live fairly close to where they all grew up and make a yearly trip (at least) over there. So I've seen pretty much everyone involved in the Evil Dead movies. This year the offbeat ones were Jake from ED2 and the blacksmith from AoD. Bruce I didn't meet up close unfortunately. He was only in town for one day and had to be in Chicago the next day.Sam Raimi is the notable exception from my list. I even met Hal Delrich and all the girls from Evil Dead, Also I met the director of Alien Apocalypse. He was a crew member on ED but I don't recall what he did atm. Also, Bruce should have been in Expendables and Predators.

Bocefish said:
PallasAthene said:

He's 52 and still gets around fairly well for being really old and fat. :lol:

file.php

Gabrielle Anwar looks good for fourty something too. :whistle:

How have I missed this fucking topic since now?! Anyways, I'd still hit it. It's my equivalent of a Bret Michaels groupie fucking him regardless that he's got a gut & a bandanna glued to what's left of his hair. :?

I definitely second what Frankie said, Bruce can get as old or as ugly as he likes I will still always love him and always think that he is beautiful. The fact that I found my twelve inch My name is Bruce action figure and asked the clerk if it vibrated was truly proof of this.

CandiedLace said:
I found my twelve inch My name is Bruce action figure and asked the clerk if it vibrated

Um, awesome group show idea?

RufffRider said:
i really thought his hand was possessed in evil dead2. what a great actor, and the old spice commercial thats out now could not have achieved greatness with out Bruce leading the way.

Gif related. Also not directed at anyone.

Attachments

• evil_dead_2_finger.gif
    evil_dead_2_finger.gif
    103 KB · Views: 325
I like Bruce alot. His Old Spice commercials crack me up. He is great actor, his time he's fighting Frankenstein. We may never see Campbell in a Bubba Ho-Tep sequel or another installment in the Evil Dead of Darkness franchise, but it looks as if we are definitely getting a follow-up to Campbell's self-parodying My Name is Bruce.

Keithy said:
Best Bruce moment: Darkman.

Dude that was like 1.5389 seconds of screen time

Attachments

• 10688258_gal.jpg
    10688258_gal.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 260
Actually, bawksy went a little something like this: FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS when I brought my Bruce out, I'm still seriously contemplating mailing him a clone a cock.....or a clone a chin...but I don't know if they make those. EITHER MAY THERE WILL BE A SILICONE REPLICA AND I WILL MASTURBATE WITH THE DAMN THING!

Ignore the title. I just found this book tonight AND I do plan on buying it:

Shatnerquake

It's Shatner VS Shatners!
William Shatner? William Shatner. WILLIAM SHATNER!!! It's the first ShatnerCon with William Shatner as the guest of honor! But after a failed terrorist attack by Campbellians, a crazy terrorist cult that worships Bruce Campbell, all of the characters ever played by William Shatner are suddenly sucked into our world. Their mission: hunt down and destroy the real William Shatner.

Featuring: Captain Kirk, TJ Hooker, Denny Crane, Rescue 911 Shatner, Singer Shatner, Shakespearean Shatner, Twilight Zone Shatner, Cartoon Kirk, Esperanto Shatner, Priceline Shatner, SNL Shatner, and - of course - William Shatner!

No costumed con-goer will be spared in their wave of destruction, no redshirt will make it out alive, and not even the Klingons will be able to stand up to a deranged Captain Kirk with a lightsaber. But these Shatner-clones are about to learn a hard lesson...that the real William Shatner doesn't take crap from anybody. Not even himself.

Did anyone happen to catch the Burn Notice movie that aired last night? It had been a while since Bruce had made a good B-movie. And he pulled it off spectacularly, with no over-the-top-cheesy special effects or anything. Just his classic "hail to the king, baby" humorous charm.

Attachments

• burnnotice.jpg
    burnnotice.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 110
ash101708.jpg
He makes me feel like most 10 year old girls feel about Justin Bieber.....

bawksy said:
Did anyone happen to catch the Burn Notice movie that aired last night? It had been a while since Bruce had made a good B-movie. And he pulled it off spectacularly, with no over-the-top-cheesy special effects or anything. Just his classic "hail to the king, baby" humorous charm.
It was a decent show, had to watch it to fit in the Burn Notice series. I liked how they tied in Michael Westin into the show.

Remember this?
psZp6.jpg

Oh my...Brisco haha I love that show.

I need to watch the Burn Notice: Fall of Sam Axe, its on my dvr. I love Bruce Campbell, he's the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.