AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boosting my online time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikadreams

Banhammered
Oct 21, 2020
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Aikadreams
Hey guys, I want to use my alt account to make a fake private show, then go immediately into away mode so I can go chill out/ have lunch.
The idea is that it still counts as being online until my heatmap is fully yellow.

What is your opinion on this? When it's fully hot, I should get more traffic when I actually stream.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Well first and foremost that is fraud, second you'll be off the main page so no one who isn't already aware you exist or trolling the private page won't see your room and your heat map on CBhours is a tool to help you know when to broadcast and has nothing to do with your actual traffic whatsoever. You could end up permanently banned for doing this.

Paging @cbhours to the thread.

Paging @cbhours to the thread.
no need, locking since this is completely unethical (and likely against any cam site’s rules)

…and also banned the user since previous posts showed they were trying to scam an affiliate link scheme in their CB room too.

scam cam models have no place at ACF

Status
Not open for further replies.