AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Building my playlist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenusFaery

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2010
right here
I'm working on building my MFC playlist, and I thought I'd see if anyone has any suggestions. Normally my music selection is pretty chill & girly (Imogen Heap, A Fine Frenzy, Sarah MacLachlan, etc) because I need to chill during the day (must keep calm when playing mommy lol) but I want something with a faster beat, some rock, some fun mood music (not the slow, sexual healing tunes, though I do love it, it's not quite right for playtime) etc for my playtime on MFC. I need some tunes to dance to (and I've already told my members I can't really dance, I'm only pretending lol).

I thought about asking in the models area, but decided I wanted the guys' opinions as well.

So far I've got:
Linkin Park
Tantric
Halestorm
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sublime
Harvey Danger
Ben Folds Five
Hoobastank

and then my brain goes blank lol. I need to beef up my playlist though, I think I spent 1/4 of my time last night trying to find good music.

Halp?

Some of my favs:

MSI - Bitches Love Me

Richard Cheese - Down With The Sickness

Rob Zombie - Pussy Liquor

VAST - Pretty When You Cry

Type O Negative - Cinnamon Girl

The Toadies - Tyler

Presidents of the United States - Lump

Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know

Sublime - Caress Me Down

MSI - Make Me Cum

Sublime - Date Rape

Rocky Horror Picture Show - I Can Make You a Man

Q. Lazarus - Goodbye Horses (Yes, I've done the Buffalo Bill scene sans actual cock)

Peaches - Fuck the Pain Away

NIN - The Perfect Drug

ANYTHING Lords of Acid (Show Me Your Pussy, ABC's of Kinky Sex, I Sit on Acid, Stripper, etc)

I dance/fuck to some weird shit though. >_>

I use spotify and actually have a seperate playlist set up for when im just on public cam (rock, punk etc) and one set up for privates and groups which has all the more sexy times tunes on :) because it really does help me to have some music on that just puts you in the mood or you just cant help wanting to strip to lol :)

my personal faves for public playlists are anything by queens of the stone age, nin, red hot chili peppers, placebo, smashing pumpkins, hole, nirvana, cancer bats, gallows...i always get compliments on my playlist too :)

for the sexy times playlist...closer - nin is a ruddy filthy song good for slow strips/ teases. my fave.

rob zombie is really good for sexy dancing, its just got that kinda vibe. dragula and living dead girl are my faves.

I also have on there hail destroyer - cancer bats...bit random maybe but its suprisingly good for strips and dancing and cavorting about on a bed lol

hope this helps :)

edit: oooh forgot marilyn manson - tainted love thats a good sexy tune too :)

I second anything by Lords of Acid or Peaches. And is it just me or does Type O Negative get anyone else insanely hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.