AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullshit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been ages since I've seen a Bullshit studio model! We've got one tonight, complete with blaringly bright cam colors!

Attachments

• bullshitscore.jpg
    bullshitscore.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 650
AmberCutie said:
It's been ages since I've seen a Bullshit studio model! We've got one tonight, complete with blaringly bright cam colors!

Nothing to see here. Just the usual Russian mob money laundering account :lol:

AmberCutie said:

I do not understand that. If you are going to all the trouble of getting an inflated score why not make sure your cam settings look good. Even if it is money laundering as some people claim it is still an investment and you should always try to maximize your returns.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Again it's been ages since we've revived this thread! Hopefully that means that making bullshit camscores is a fading fad for the studios. But this one is double bad. Copies the name of an already existing, successful MFC model, with a bullshit score, and the girl doesn't even show her face on cam.

I feel sorry for her a little bit, because obviously it's her studio that's fucked her, and she has to deal with the repercussions. But perhaps she should have done a little research and gone solo?

OR...

DID she do her research and tipped herself through the roof before she started camming?

:think: :think: :think:

Either way, she's in the top 100 (currently rank 33) and got the highest camscore, and it isn't exactly from earning her place in the MFC world.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 521
AmberCutie said:
Again it's been ages since we've revived this thread! Hopefully that means that making bullshit camscores is a fading fad for the studios. But this one is double bad. Copies the name of an already existing, successful MFC model, with a bullshit score, and the girl doesn't even show her face on cam.

I feel sorry for her a little bit, because obviously it's her studio that's fucked her, and she has to deal with the repercussions. But perhaps she should have done a little research and gone solo?

OR...

DID she do her research and tipped herself through the roof before she started camming?

Either way, she's in the top 100 (currently rank 33) and got the highest camscore, and it isn't exactly from earning her place in the MFC world.
I saw this. As soon as i saw the new model tag and her being top, you could just smell something didn't seem right. She did briefly show her face once after people asked and said they'd stop talking about her camscore, which obviously didn't happen. She claimed she's not with a studio and it's mfc fault as they do the camscore, as your screen shot shows.

I think all you ACF bibis should rush to my profile and raise my camscore! :twocents-02cents:

Er, wait. I'm a male member. I have no camscore. :crybaby:

In fact, people seem to not really like my profile. Maybe it's the NINJ4 pic, the zombie pics, or the me as Santa Claus pics. But it's rated a 3 last time I bothered to look at it.

:think: Maybe if I add the pic of me and Skeletor people will like it.

:lol:

Back on topic, I saw one girl this month with a new model tag shoot straight up to number 2 on her second day. Someone asked her how much she made, and she said since midnight on that day, Dec. 1, she had made over 40k tokens, and over 70k between her first two days. She was on a few more hours and made quite a bit more from what I could tell. She is super hot, though, and guys seemed to tip her massively that day. She's dropped out of the top 20 already, though. Mostly because she takes a week or so off between visits. When she was on the other day her topic said it was only her 4th day on the site. Her camscore is over 15k last I saw. But she earned it with how much she made.

But, I have to agree with Amber on this newest one. Day one, 35k+ camscore. I call Bullshit. I also call bullshit on her being in Boston. ;)

I've also seen other models try to copy names of established models, often to very little help. The amount of ShyTeeenn or Shyteennn etc. models with sub 200 camscores can be funny, at times.

Attachments

• SamSkeletor.jpg
    SamSkeletor.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 490
Gotta add my thoughts on this latest one. And before anyone say's " if you don't like it just click next " I ask you to think a lot deeper than that.
MFC is a business not some silly chat room you just move on from.
Many of models put a lot of time and effort into their MFC accounts. On and off cam.
Camscore IS an important factor to a models earnings. How many sub 1000 camscore models have less than 2 prem members in their room and make 500 tokens in 6 - 8 hours if they are lucky ? so don't say camscore is not important.
I myself work with a MFC model helping with her financial planning and profile design and know so far her investment in herself is over $3000. That is for profile design, clothing, make up and implements of the business. Not a single offline tip was made on her account before she came active online and the only help she got on her first day was two 1 hour true privates from 2 member friends during her working day. That brought her camscore up from 1000 to 3500 after the first day.
So when things like this Layla_Lux appear from out of the blue with a camscore of 43762.7 and 18mins online time in free chat, of course people will get pissed off. And BTW her previous model name was HealingAngel I think.
Why ? because they all think a high camscore will guarantee them the right to sit there and do jack shit with no audio and have huge tips thrown at them. Models like Amber, Aspen, CrazySySy, Kittie etc have most certainly put a lot more than 18mins into themselves and thoroughly deserve their placing and financial rewards. Not forgetting a lot of the other models who also work pretty damn hard but don't have a high ranking, I tip my hat to you lady's It's not a job I could do if a was a female :handgestures-salute:

I still don't get how this is even possible, other than throwing money down a hole which I presume is not the goal of studios who do this stuff?

I remember HealingAngel..... Wasn't bad and wasn't a studio girl either... nor much of an "entertainer".
I peeked in at this account for a few minutes last night. I'd not worry about her ... the mfc lounge drumbeaters were doing their usual to her room for the CS. She's soon to be sub 1000 I'd imagine. Keep in mind tho, she might decide to be legit [yes doubtful] and had someone with deep pockets and love in the eyes take her to this place simply for exposure...(no pun intended). That's what happened with Extrawet [?] who now holds her own a lil over 2k after her studio did the old Ruski push when she started.
MFC is kind of like a beehive in this respect.... when someone new invades the top comb without being legitimately there, its all set a buzzin even tho they are falling to their death from day one.... :lol:

Anything other than for money laundering purposes, I don't see how this is gonna make anybody any money. A model who doesn't show her face, is fully clothed and types as opposed to talking isn't likely to hang around the top 100 for long after she/her studio stops artificially inflating her camscore. So once she/they stop tipping her account and once she drops down the ranks, they'll have lost a lot of money without gaining anything in return.

AmberCutie said:

OR...

this really gets to me bc its taken me THREE years to get my camscore to where it is now! I tried to message said other laylalux i was even nice explaining that ive used that name for quite some time and she is going to look REALLY stupid .. she replied something like ooh i use an underscore hahaha i have the screen shots on my tubmlr ... im not sure if im actually talking to that girl or the studio but whoever i talked to is a total cunt! I can only hope she does not last long!

wait ... does this mean im popular now bc i have a copy cat?! ahhh ive finally made it lol :dance:

LaylaLux said:
wait ... does this mean im popular now bc i have a copy cat?!
Basically yeah, they pumped up her camscore then looked for a successful model to rip off and chose you - it sucks, but I think it's clear they chose you out of some kind of admiration or whatever.

Have you tried mailing MFC? I don't know if they'd do anything about this but they should - it's totally flagrant plagiarism

Reactions: SoTxBob
Jupiter551 said:
I still don't get how this is even possible, other than throwing money down a hole which I presume is not the goal of studios who do this stuff?

Credit card fraud and money laundering. Those are the only reason it makes sense for a studio or even a model to go to that extreme. I think credit card fraud is the most plausible, since they are out nothing but time if MFC shuts them down and does not pay out.

I had seen this account log on a few times back in November and thought it was really strange, especially with the name.

Oh, and no sound anytime I was in the room. No way a no sound room will ever be that high on MFC. :lol:

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/layla_lux Showing how truly crazy their camscore is.

Attachments

• layla_lux.JPG
    layla_lux.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 361
yeah I've heard the money laundering/fraud theories before but I just don't think they add up.

50% loss on money laundering? That's not only crazy, but incredibly easily traceable so the money isn't effectively laundered. The idea is to put it through a (at least somewhat) legitimate business gradually and with fairly tricky book-keeping so that if the tax department or whatever wonders about your income it can be explained. Explaining that you earned $50000 in December by stripping on a webcam is hardly a scenario that is likely to not raise any suspicions.

Likewise the credit card fraud doesn't really make sense, because fraudulent transactions get reversed, and if it's done before the end of a pay period the model doesn't get the money anyway, and even if it DID pass the pay period and they got the money before the CC was marked as stolen, MFC has information about where the money went - so again, not viable.

Currently her screen name is Wild_Lily
her cam score appears to be like a pump and dump stock scam. build it up quick and sell fast to make quick dough, but ends up in the crapper and disappears soon after. It never lasts.
seems we need a washing/laundering emote

Reactions: AmberCutie
CoolGuy111 said:
I don't see how these rapid inflated new score type models can get that high in under an hour online :think:
Poke around this and other camscore threads on the forum and you'll understand pretty quickly.

Touching on what some said about money laundering / card fraud. Why whenever a eastern european girl is getting tipped big do you always think this ?
90% of the time it's actually an American / Canadian guy tipping !!!!
If there was as much credit card fraud on MFC as you say they would lose their merchant banking gateway and no one would touch them with a barge pole, as us brits say :-D

Mate_ said:
Touching on what some said about money laundering / card fraud. Why whenever a eastern european girl is getting tipped big do you always think this ?
If there was as much credit card fraud on MFC as you say they would lose their merchant banking gateway and no one would touch them with a barge pole, as us brits say :-D

More probable is a whale b/f pumping tokens in to help his new squeeze... the true private shows being longer than her TOTAL public chat time hint at that. She did have a peak of 808 peepers in her room yesterday... but that could be just nosy sods as she was at top of the page.

Mate_ said:

Part of the reason could be due to the fact that MFC does not allow member accounts to be made from eastern Europe any longer. Another reason is you generally never see these tips in the room. Most is offline, hidden or "true private". :lol:

Mate_ said:
If someone was illegally tipping, I have no idea why they would wait for the model to get online to do it. It would be less conspicuous (publicly) and easier to just tip her offline.

Reactions: Just Me
Well it's quite clear that Wild_Lily is doing the exact same thing that A_Von_Tease was doing when her camscore went up to 107,000

Nothing against the "Rules" and it's not huge amounts being tipped but it works :whistle:

Why a former sub 800 model feels the need to do this is beyond me :think:

Evvie said:
Mate_ said:
If someone was illegally tipping, I have no idea why they would wait for the model to get online to do it. It would be less conspicuous (publicly) and easier to just tip her offline.
wouldn't it look LESS suspicious if people actually saw (at least some of) the tips coming in?

Oh hai! Another old thread given the kiss of life. :romance-kisslips:

I'm guessing that someone's members have been saving up their tokens all this time she has been gone.

Room Topic: #3!!! 20 if u like me!!200 if u love me!! 1300=bra off!! HT=200 big_tastic get's surprise!! kisses!!

jAgYAWr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.