AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullying in the cam world

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the reason how I know that sending tokens to and from the other account, still remains grey (i use it to "store" tokens sometimes so I don't get carried away and spend everything all in 1 go lol).
Actually, I remember reading something like that, as I had two accounts for the same reason. Also, to pop into spy on shows without appearing as a purple, lol!

1) block the grays from chatting. They're idiot trolls who are just looking for a reaction from anyone and not usually trolling one model.
2) don't allow mods, knights, room helpers. Rarely do people have good ones and they tend to be on a high of power (lol) and get super vengeful when taken out of that position. I still have one from my baby cam days who stalks me.
3) don't go to other places or watch rooms that badmouth you or other models. They're toxic people who have nothing going for them. Happy people don't put down others.

4) ban button is your friend. Anything or anyone that brings your mood down should be out of your room. If your first instinct is to ban, go with it. Don't double guess yourself.

Camming requires thick skin and it can definitely be lonely. I've had my share of trolls and models badmouthing me. Cool. Feeding into their negativity completely destroys any type of productivity and your own happiness. I don't think you need to change anything about your personal appearance just because of trolls. If you change anything, it should be because it's something YOU want to do. Trolls will mock anything. I think it would be even worse if they know they got to you and caused you to change your cam name and look. That's a win for them. Fuck them.

Everything she said. If I don't like what someone is doing, I shut them down IMMEDIATELY. I might just say something to them privately, or ban them without comment, depending on the severity of the offense.

years ago when my mental disorders where worst man how do i start.... sorry don't know but i had people tell me to die or kill myself. i cried alot now i just ban assholes.

Lots of pathetic keyboard warriors out there. The ban button is great.

Years ago some scumbag in my Streamate free chat was apparently pissed that I had a White dildo...or maybe because I answered yes to someone else's question of "Do you like White guys?" He shouted "I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY ALL THAT WHITE DICK YOU WORSHIP," and then he abruptly left my room like a little pussy-ass bitch before I had time to react or ban him. When I'm on cam, I like having the ability to kick/block people as I please...not have it be difficult to do so.

Last edited:
i should be a lesbian. i know it's not all men but most. sometimes i wanna give up hope on men. again not all men but too many. :(
Not that there is anything wrong with that. From things I've seen over my life I wouldn't blame you either. Relationships are hard work and can sometimes bring out the worst in us when things get tough, rather than the best of us.

i should be a lesbian. i know it's not all men but most. sometimes i wanna give up hope on men. again not all men but too many. :(
You can't just choose who you're attracted to. Would make life so much easier if we could though. :)

Humans can be absolutely terrible to each other. Oftentimes, particularly in this industry, we gloss over women's negative treatment towards other women and highlight men's negative treatment of women. When we cam, the majority of people who are going to be watching us are men. Thus, we get all types and negative ones stand out more because they hurt. Being hurt impacts emotions more than being treated well, especially for those of us who already struggle with self confidence and self love. Camming requires a lot of courage, strength, and resilience. You're putting yourself out there. You're being vulnerable. You're inviting people into your space. Be proud of accomplishing this! Be proud of yourself! Try to love yourself as you love your closest friend and try to not let how you're treated on cam dictate how you feel towards yourself and people in general.

You can't just choose who you're attracted to. Would make life so much easier if we could though. :)

Humans can be absolutely terrible to each other. Oftentimes, particularly in this industry, we gloss over women's negative treatment towards other women and highlight men's negative treatment of women. When we cam, the majority of people who are going to be watching us are men. Thus, we get all types and negative ones stand out more because they hurt. Being hurt impacts emotions more than being treated well, especially for those of us who already struggle with self confidence and self love. Camming requires a lot of courage, strength, and resilience. You're putting yourself out there. You're being vulnerable. You're inviting people into your space. Be proud of accomplishing this! Be proud of yourself! Try to love yourself as you love your closest friend and try to not let how you're treated on cam dictate how you feel towards yourself and people in general.
I prefer Brit's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.